Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Movies and Coffee (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Movies and Coffee (p) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movies and Coffee (p)   Movies and Coffee (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 8:00 pm

Movies and Coffee (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_mvwl1bIGtY1t0cfgqo2_250
"I had a great time too, Jaques. I enjoyed every second with you even when you questioned whether or not I was forreal when I said that I liked you." The son of Fortuna whispered and kissed his lips one more time.

"I'll call you Friday so we can decide on what we want to eat, but right now, I need some real food other than popcorn and coffee." Chance grinned and kissed his lips again. Right now, he'd have to order some wings from Victoria's sports bar. The twenty-two year old started to slowly back away from Jaques and his apartment before turning around on his heel and walking back to the restaurant district to grab something to eat.
Back to top Go down

Movies and Coffee (p)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome-
Jump to: