Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Football, The Right Way (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Football, The Right Way (p) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 11:41 pm

Football, The Right Way (p) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_ol85t2T5S31t8bm8b_500
Francios blinked. "Wait, wait! I got you, uh, refreshments and I was hoping you'd like to go get ice cream or something." The son of Eros bounced on his toes a bit. '"Please?"

Last edited by Gay Admin on Mon May 01, 2017 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 11:53 pm

Football, The Right Way (p) - Page 2 Large

Jasper looked Francois over. "Um... Later? I... yes. Ice... The guys..." Jasper stammered quietly, his words barely even forming. Naomi hurried down to the two of them. "Jasper-nese. That was, 'Can we go later? I would like to do that, yes. Ice cream sounds good, I just need to go out with the guys. Team stuff." Naomi clarified. Jasper looked at her and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 10:59 pm

Francios raised an eyebrow at Jasper and then over at Naomi when she started talking. Honestly, he was surprised that he agreed. "Really? I'm surprised. Anyway, that works. Go have fun with your boys. I know I did." He giggled and patted his chest. "I'll just go change so I can be cute for you."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 11:08 pm

Jasper's eyes flashed quickly at Naomi. "Uh, sure. Okay." He hurried off after the other guys. Naomi looked down and started to pack his stuff up. Maybe she had intentionally mistranslated Jasper's stammering, but she knew what she wanted, even if he was going to lie out loud. Or, at least, she thought she did. "Don't say I've never done anything for you."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 8:32 pm

Francios looked over at Naomi again after watching Jasper walk away with his soccer team. The son of Eros sighed. "...Thank...you." It was hard for Francios to ever thanks someone especially when it meant not thanking someone for sex. Francios ran his fingers through his hair. "Anyways, I have to go get ready. Bye-Bye, Naomi."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 8:41 pm

Naomi smiled, tossing Jasper's bag over his shoulder. "I'll tell him to come by yours when he gets back." Naomi said with a smile, flipping her dark hair over her shoulder. She didn't know how she had let herself get committed to the idea of Jasper and Francois, but she had. Naomi waved and turned to walk back.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 1:47 am

OOC: New topic in New York?
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 1:50 am

Ooc: sure. Do you wanna do it?
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 2:25 am

OOC: sure! I'll post it up after I shower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Football, The Right Way (p)   Football, The Right Way (p) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Football, The Right Way (p)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Commons-
Jump to: