Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When Inspiration Strikes (p)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

When Inspiration Strikes (p) Empty
PostSubject: When Inspiration Strikes (p)   When Inspiration Strikes (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 8:29 pm

When Inspiration Strikes (p) Giphy
Habib-Hafez's first couple of days at camp have been interesting from moving into the Muse cabin to trying to survive sword and shield training with the Ares' cabin. You can imagine how happy he was when his cabin had an hour of free time before they were due to go to the Arts ad Crafts pavilion.

It was around 10:30 in the morning so the heat hadn't made Habib-Hafez start to sweat though his camp shirt was pretty soaked already from training, but he was already cooled down from that. With journal and pen in hand, he started to write the sixth chapter of one of his fanfictions between Eris and Demeter. It was an odd combo, but that's what makes writing things like this fun and challenging. The name of it was "An Apple a Day".

Habib-Hafez was sitting on the top step of the amphitheater with his head down and his pen flying. It almost seemed like the pen was writing by itself.
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: When Inspiration Strikes (p)   When Inspiration Strikes (p) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 8:59 pm

When Inspiration Strikes (p) Rtbbhl10

When he wasn’t hanging out with Zosime or Bruno Claude quite liked the quietness that came with being alone in the amphitheatre. It was a place where he could just relax and let his creativity go wild, whether it was by singing or performing a monologue he simply adorned testing the limit of his creativity and his natural talent for the performing arts.

Coming right from the beach, still slightly drenched from his latest swim to the point that his shirt clinging was clinging to his naturally well-formed chest, he was expecting the amphitheatre to be empty as usual. At first, it seemed like it as well, as he scrolled through the empty lanes between the seats, humming a sweet tune as he did, he was quite shocked when he noticed the stranger. A camper he had never seen before, even if it had been a passing glance, sitting by himself and scribbling something frantically in a journal.

He was curious but also didn’t want to disturb the other teen as he continued on with his work. Deciding to simply take a seat nearby, he continued to hum his tune as the other demi-god continued to write. Eventually, his curiosity got the best of him. “Hey there” He greeted, turning his back towards the other teen, with a polite smile on his face. “Whatcha writing?”
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Inspiration Strikes (p)   When Inspiration Strikes (p) Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 10:40 pm

Habib-Hafez was finishing up the third chapter of his fanfiction when he heard somebody speak, snapping the son of Erato from his writing. He jumped out his instinct and looked up at the brown haired, blue eyed guy that was standing there. He looked to be wet from possibly swimming in the lake or beach here at camp. Either that or having a hard day of training.

"Uh, hi." He greeted in his Arabic accent. "I am not writing anything." He lied, slamming his book shut and putting it off to the side. "What are you doing? Here, I mean. In the amphitheater?"
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: When Inspiration Strikes (p)   When Inspiration Strikes (p) Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 11:31 am

The blonde blinked in surprised when the other teen sudden snapped his book close, seemingly frightened by his appearance, pulling back slightly Claude gave him an apologetic smile. “Sorry about that, didn’t mean to startle you,” He said, his hands snaking into the folds of his pockets.

When his fellow demi-god denied writing in that little notebook of his’, Claude gave him a perplexed look as he glanced down towards the book in question. “ But I just saw you writing in there,” He pointed towards the book. “ It’s ok though, you don’t have to tell me, I was just curious.”

Taking a hand out of his pocket and running it through his blonde hair he glanced around briefly as he responded to the stranger’s question. “ Well I always come here in my free time, is that a problem?” He didn’t think it would be, but the other teen seemed genuinely surprised by his appearance. “I’m Claude Johnson by the way, son of Aeolus.”
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Inspiration Strikes (p)   When Inspiration Strikes (p) Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 12:06 pm

"It's fine, just, uh." Habib-Hafez looked down at his book, then back over at the blonde. "I was just finishing up a note that I had to make about camp. That's why I was writing." He studied the guy's face, then looked back down at his lap.

"No, no it's not a problem. You just startled me a bit." He looked up at him and gave him a small smile. "Hey, Claude, I'm Habib-Hafez." He introduced. "Son of Erato. She's one of the nine muses." He added with a head nod. Glancing around, he scooted over a bit for Claude to sit even though there was plenty of room for Claude along the top lane.

Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: When Inspiration Strikes (p)   When Inspiration Strikes (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 11:18 pm

Taking a seat next to the other demi-god, the son of Aeolus glanced curiously at the note once more before directing his attention onto its owner, in particular, his face. Blue eyes observed the other teen with intense intrigue. “Oh? That kinda sound like fun,” He said encouragingly. “Do you like writing or something?” He must be pretty good if someone had asked him to make a note about the camp. “Maybe I could help you? I’ve got free time to spare.”

When the other demi-god introduced himself as a son of a Muse, Claude’s eyes lit up a bit. “Wow, I didn’t even know that the muses could have demigod children.” He wondered if the other demi-god ever came into contact with his mother. “ So what kind of special abilities did you inherit from her? Are you poetic?” He was genuinely curious. “ Or do you have a ton of knowledge about greek mythos?”
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: When Inspiration Strikes (p)   When Inspiration Strikes (p) Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 2:55 pm

Habib-Hafez nodded his head. "I-I love writing. It's one of the things that I love doing in my spar time." The son of Erato grinned some, then looked back down at his lap. "And I'm good, I don't really need any help writing, thank you, though." He glanced back up at Claude with a warm smile on his face.

"I mean, they're goddesses."
He shrugged his shoulders. "Of course they can have kids." The Turkish American reached for his journal and placed it on his lap. There was so many stories inside of his journal that he'd have to get another one son. "Uh, I can read people's sexualities and if their single or not," Habib-Hafez looked down again and thumbed through his book. "A-and I can mimic people's voices." The son of Erato dipped his tongue out passed his lips for a second. "And I know a lot of Greek myth."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Inspiration Strikes (p)   When Inspiration Strikes (p) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Inspiration Strikes (p)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Commons :: Amphitheater-
Jump to: