Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bake Sell...Why?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Bake Sell...Why?! Empty
PostSubject: Bake Sell...Why?!   Bake Sell...Why?! Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 1:40 am

Bake Sell...Why?! Tumblr_inline_o6p4gqQ6Ze1srwll0_250

Gem didn't know why in the hell he was here. It wasn't like he was the most friendliest person in all of the New Rome University's Engineering Club. He was an introvert for Olympus' sake! This wasn't something that he wanted to do nor did he sign up for it. Apparently, he and some other unfortunate soul was randomly selected to take watch over the bake sale for an hour or so shift.

It was around two in the afternoon when Gem finally made it to the table. Aside from the fact of not wanting to be there, he was content with the promise that anything that wasn't sold that day, the club would be able to devour. The legacy of Pluto and Vulcan was dressed in a purple camp shirt with his leather jacket, blue jeans, and black Jordans. With a sigh, he switched off with one of the two people who were already there, a son of Veritas named Alberto, and stood behind the table. Gem had more important things on his mind like Liam being in a coma, Remy adjusting to life back in Camp Jupiter, and...Peter. Those three people had some how worked themselves into his everyday life. Granted, Remy had been there from the beginning.

Shaking the thoughts from his head, the twenty three year old sighed. "Cupcakes. Get your cupcakes for three coins." Gem announcement without an ounce of excitement. This was going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Bake Sell...Why?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bake Sell...Why?!   Bake Sell...Why?! Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 10:10 pm

Bake Sell...Why?! Tumblr_inline_o147sq9jw91rifr4k_500

Aspen enjoyed being at school and doing things for school, but bake sales were not her thing. Not at all. She hated ninety nine percent of the population, and she really didn't care if they got their darn treats or not. She hated the fact that she got signed up for something this dumb. Couldn't they do a car wash or something? Aspen would be good at that. She had a bunch of nice bikinis she could wear under a white shirt, she could make outs of money doing that. Selling baked goods? Probably not unless you told some stoner kid there was a little something, something in them.

She made it to the table and she set her bag down under it. She heard the other person at the table and she knew him from the club. His name was Gem. "You know, you're not going to sell many like that. The sooner we sell it all the sooner we can leave."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Bake Sell...Why?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bake Sell...Why?!   Bake Sell...Why?! Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 11:23 pm

Gem turned his head to look over at Aspen. He knew her since he was friends with her brother. Rolling his eyes, the legacy responded, "The sooner I can be left alone." Gem continued, "I don't know why we have to do a bake sell to be begin with. Isn't like I can't," The twenty-three year old opened his hand over the ground. After a few seconds, a dime sized piece of emerald shot up from the ground and into his hand. "Just do this." He showed Aspen before putting it into the magically enchanted money safe.

"Problem solved."
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Bake Sell...Why?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bake Sell...Why?!   Bake Sell...Why?! Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 12:43 am

"Preach." Aspen said when he mentioned it was the sooner that he could be alone. She laughed when Gem began to begin to explain how he didn't understand why they needed a bake sale when he could conjure up money. "Well, I guess they want to do it the fair way. Not every club has someone who can bring gems out of the ground." She teased.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Bake Sell...Why?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bake Sell...Why?!   Bake Sell...Why?! Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 12:56 am

The legacy of Pluto and Vulcan smirked. "That sounds like a personal problem." He laughed a bit at his own sassiness and unfolded his arms to seem less defensive. "Either that or we could get that daughter of Fortuna to win us a lottery ticket." Gem shrugged his shoulders and looked over at her, then back forward. "...How's your brother doing? I plan on seeing him after this."

Last edited by Gay Admin on Mon May 08, 2017 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Bake Sell...Why?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bake Sell...Why?!   Bake Sell...Why?! Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 3:13 pm

"I think they just want to do things fairly. I could easily donate money so we wouldn't have to do this bake sale, but there's nothing we can do about that." She said with a slight shrug of her shoulders. Some more people walked by and she grabbed the tray of cupcakes and walked up to them and stopped them. "Would you like to support the engineering club, by buying a cupcake? Everything is by donation!" Aspen said putting her fake smile and voice on. As soon as she made a sale and the person walked away she set the cupcakes down and looked back to Gem. "If I have to do this for more than an hour, I'm going to stab myself."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Bake Sell...Why?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bake Sell...Why?!   Bake Sell...Why?! Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 3:38 pm

"Then I'll try and get your soul back so you can do the same to me." Gem sighed, looking over at the food. It really looked good, but that wasn't enough for him. He knew that he would need more than just a fake smile in order to get these cookies and cupcakes off of their hands.

Gem grabbed a tray of cupcakes and walked out to greet people. "Cupcakes, cupcakes!" He called. "Two for five dollars!" A couple of people came up to buy cupcakes. "Maybe this might work." He grumbled to himself, but loud enough for Aspen to hear him. The legacy of Pluto and Vulcan grinned some. "Seriously, though, we shouldn't have to do bake sells."
Back to top Go down
Belle
Belle

Bake Sell...Why?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bake Sell...Why?!   Bake Sell...Why?! Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 1:41 am

"I think you have yourself a deal, Gem." Aspen commented as she looked over to him. She wouldn't even do this for money. There were probably a lot of things that Aspen would do for money, but this was not one of them. She didn't even really like cupcakes. She didn't even really like cookies. Aspen would rather contribute in other ways. She'd definitely do a sexy car wash.

"Too bad we couldn't do a sexy car wash, you and I are good looking people, we'd make a lot of money. Spray each other with the hose and all." She said with a light laugh as she mentioned it. Anything would be better than this. Well almost anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bake Sell...Why?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bake Sell...Why?!   Bake Sell...Why?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bake Sell...Why?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome :: New Rome University :: The Quad-
Jump to: