Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chance's Apartment (p)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Chance's Apartment (p) Empty
PostSubject: Chance's Apartment (p)   Chance's Apartment (p) Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 9:56 pm

Chance's Apartment (p) Tumblr_inline_niwnlxvdBP1slk5sm
Through the course of the week, Chance continued to be his sweet, usual self. He got Jaques breakfast twice and bought him lunch when he didn't have class. Every time he saw him, he gave Jaques a kiss on the lips and whispered something he liked about him before walking away. They also studied together once just so Jaques would have the advantage in one of their encounters (plus he needed some extra help in history). At the end of the day Wednesday, Chance even gave Jaques his lucky coin for him to hold on to.

How a week later, it was time for their second date. They decided that it would be better if Jaques got the takeout while he set up his home brewing equipment. Luckily for him, everything was already short of set up. The son of Fortuna had just got out of the shower an hour and a half ago just to make sure he was smelling fresh. Chance was wearing his camp t-shirt, black gym shorts, and a backwards facing snapback.

Once everything was set up, he picked up his phone and dialed Jaques' phone.

"...Hey, Jaques. What's your cute ass up to? Did you decide on what kind of food you want?"
Back to top Go down
sakura haruno
sakura haruno

PostSubject: Re: Chance's Apartment (p)   Chance's Apartment (p) Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 9:57 pm

Jaques Abe is online
Listening to: A Place For Me
"i wanted not to fight with my heart but i'll fight with my fists all night"
if jaques had thought he was in out of his depth on their first date, it was nothing compared to the next week. he was terrified of messing up, of things going wrong, but chance was so sweet and jaques wanted to throw himself into the relationship completely, all dramatic and take me i'm yours. chance would bring him breakfast and lunch and kiss him so gently and jaques just wanted to see him more every single time.

he'd been waiting for chance to call, at first attempting to pass the time with a book but eventually giving up and pacing his room anxiously, waiting. they'd spent lots of time together over the past week, sure, during and between classes and once to study, but they'd never been alone before. like, completely alone. jaques' never been alone with someone in a romantic sense before, and he's nervous but so excited.

and then his phone is ringing, and jaques half dives onto his bed to pick it up. gods, chance is so charming. "hello, chance," he says, grinning stupidly at the empty air in front of him. has he mentioned that he's f*cked yet. "is pizza okay?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chance's Apartment (p)   Chance's Apartment (p) Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 11:18 pm

"Uh," Chance thought about it. He was craving Chinese, but also craving Mexican. After some thought, he decided to settle for Jaques' suggestion. "Pizza is fine. Get wings while you're at it." Chance continued to set everything up before sanitizing his equipment so that he could make the perfect beer (as he always does).

He cleared his throat. "Do you prefer blackberry or raspberry?" Chance asked with a raised eyebrow. He didn't know for sure what Jaques would like. The son of Fortuna leaned against his countertop.
Back to top Go down
sakura haruno
sakura haruno

PostSubject: Re: Chance's Apartment (p)   Chance's Apartment (p) Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 2:06 pm

Jaques Abe is online
"mhm, he says to himself, making a mental note to get some wings as well. "what toppings do you want?"

he thinks for a moment, before saying, "i like blackberries." he's not quite sure what it has to do with their date (date, gods jaques is going on a date and it's his second one how did this even happen) but he trusts that chance has something wonderful planned.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chance's Apartment (p)   Chance's Apartment (p) Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 2:33 pm

Chance thought about it for a second. "Pepperoni is good with me." He knew that it was pretty basic, but at least it was something that Jaques would also want.

"Okay, cool." The legacy of Bacchus and son of Fortuna grinned. "Everything will be ready when you get here." Chance walked into his cozy living room and turned on Netflix. He knew that Jaques loved history and documentaries that would certainly be the genre of the movie that they were going to watch. "You're dressed casually, right?"
Back to top Go down
sakura haruno
sakura haruno

PostSubject: Re: Chance's Apartment (p)   Chance's Apartment (p) Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 2:19 pm

Jaques Abe is online
even though he knows chance can't see him, jaques nods to himself. he can do pepperoni.

he looks down at his outfit. he's just wearing jeans and t-shirt. that's casual, right? "yeah," he says finally, determining that he is dressed casually. it's not like he's wearing a suit and tie or anything. "i'll see you soon, then," he says, and then hangs up the phone after chance says his goodbyes.

he takes a moment to make sure he has everything he needs - apartment keys? check. wallet? check. phone? check - before heading out the door to get the pizza and wings.

ooc: SORRY I'VE BEEN TAKING SO LONG TO POST I HAVE GOTTEN CAUGHT UP IN THE FACT THAT I AM A PERSON WHO CAN DO THINGS AND AS SUCH. I HAVE BEEN DOING MANY THINGS
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chance's Apartment (p)   Chance's Apartment (p) Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 3:16 pm

OOC: IT'S OKAY DON'T SWEAT IT

BIC: Chance grinned. "Alright, see you." He placed his phone on top of the countertop before heading his way toward the living room. The son of Fortuna wanted to make sure everything was ready for his home-date with Jaques. He dimmed the lights a bit in the living room and turned on the lamp.

Once he was completely finished, he sat down on his black couch and waited for Jaques to come over.
Back to top Go down
sakura haruno
sakura haruno

PostSubject: Re: Chance's Apartment (p)   Chance's Apartment (p) Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 8:55 pm

Jaques Abe is online
jaques spends the whole time waiting on the pizza jiggling his leg, half nervousness and half excitement. he's got no clue what to expect, and he knows he and chance agreed on home brewing, but he secretly can't help but hope there's more making out than brewing. he's been thinking about it all week.

it's not long until the pizza and wings are in his hands, and from there it's not long until he's standing outside chance's door, balancing the pizza box and wings on one hand while he knocks with the other, heart pounding in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chance's Apartment (p)   Chance's Apartment (p) Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 9:35 pm

The son of Fortuna got up from the couch when he heard someone knock on the door. He knew exactly who it was and a bright smile came across his face. Without asking who it is, he opened the door.

"Hey baby! I see you got all of the things." As he took the pizza and wings from Jaques, he pecked his lips and went to placed it on the countertop on the small dining room table. Chance came back to Jaques and wrapped his arms around his waist to hold him close to his body. "Was it any trouble?" He asked in a low whisper.
Back to top Go down
sakura haruno
sakura haruno

PostSubject: Re: Chance's Apartment (p)   Chance's Apartment (p) Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 10:33 pm

Jaques Abe is online
he flushes at the pet name and smiles brightly as chance kisses him quickly. "hi," he says, not bothering to hold back his ridiculous grin. jaques follows chance into his apartment, pausing by the countertop where chance placed the pizza and wings.

he leans into chance's touch, closing his eyes for a second and letting himself get lost in the warmth of the hug. gods. half of his mind has been preoccupied with how much he likes chance for the past week. "no, it was fine," he replies, voice soft and matching chances' tone.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chance's Apartment (p)   Chance's Apartment (p) Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 10:55 pm

"Good." Jaques received another kiss from Chance, but this time longer. He'd been waiting to feel the legacy of Honos and Justitia's lips against his. He tightened his hold on Jaques' waist slowly peeled his lips away from his.

"Hm, I've been waiting to kiss you since forever." He whispered before slowly taking his hand leading him into the kitchen. "So, you ready to make some beer?" Chance asked with a grin. "Or do you want to eat first?"
Back to top Go down
sakura haruno
sakura haruno

PostSubject: Re: Chance's Apartment (p)   Chance's Apartment (p) Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 2:21 pm

Jaques Abe is online
jaques can't help but sigh and melt in chance's arms a bit at the kiss. he's so sweet and gentle and jaques could do this forever, probably.

he flushes again, but it's accompanied by a wave of relief. gods. chance wants this as much as jaques does, and while he does trust chance to tell him the truth it's still a weight off of his shoulders to have this as some sort of proof. "me, too," he says, a bit timid but not nervous or scared. chance likes him. it's not unrequited.

jaques thinks for a minute before saying, "food first? if we eat later the pizza will get cold."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chance's Apartment (p)   Chance's Apartment (p) Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 7:38 pm

Chance smiled and nodded his head. "You right. See? You're so smart." Chance gave him another kiss on the cheek before making his way over to his kitchen's cupboard to search for plates. Once he found him, he came back and sat down the counter top.

"What do you want drink, babe?" He asked, looking over his shoulder at Jaques. "I have Pepsi, Coke, sweat tea, and something else, I can't remember." It was bottled water.
Back to top Go down
sakura haruno
sakura haruno

PostSubject: Re: Chance's Apartment (p)   Chance's Apartment (p) Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 8:40 pm

Jaques Abe is online
a laugh bubbles out of his chest and he beams at chance as he follows him into the kitchen. gods, jaques is so lucky. he can't help but admire chance's figure as he gets the plates. he's so handsome.

"do you have water?" he asks. jaques knows it's simple, but, well. he likes simple.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chance's Apartment (p)   Chance's Apartment (p) Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 10:25 pm

The son of Fortuna and legacy of Bacchus thought for a second, then nodded head as he went over to kiss the top of his head. "There might be in the fridge."

He then grabbed the pizza and wings and opened them up. "I'm so happy that we decided on a home date, Jaques." He said over his shoulder at him and grinned widely. "So, where do you wanna eat? On the couch or at the dining room table?"
Back to top Go down
sakura haruno
sakura haruno

PostSubject: Re: Chance's Apartment (p)   Chance's Apartment (p) Icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 11:36 pm

Jaques Abe is online
jaques smiles as chance presses a kiss to the top of his head. he's not blushing quite as much as he was before, but his chest feels all full of warmth and happiness. chance is so sweet and jaques is so, so glad he agreed to that first date.

he walks over to the fridge and grabs himself a bottle of water, smiling down at the floor at chance's comment. "i'm glad we did, too," he says. he likes chance's apartment, and he likes not being self conscious about displays of affection. he likes chance. "and the couch sounds nice," he says.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chance's Apartment (p)   Chance's Apartment (p) Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 1:01 am

"Alright, then." He grabbed the pizza and wings and walked over to the living room to put them on the coffee table before sitting down on the couch. With his legs spread out and his arm up on the back of the couch, he nodded his head for Jaques to come and sit. "What movie do you want to watch?" The son of Fortuna asked. He wanted Jaques to be completely comfortable and would try his best to keep his hormones in check.

"We can watch a documentary or we can...watch something else." He shrugged his shoulders. "It's up to you, baby."
Back to top Go down
sakura haruno
sakura haruno

PostSubject: Re: Chance's Apartment (p)   Chance's Apartment (p) Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 12:14 am

Jaques Abe is online
jaques follows chance into the living room and sits down next to chance. he wants to curl up into chance's side, like how they were at the movies last week, but he's still so new to this and every movement feels clumsy.

but then chance says jaques can choose the movie, even mentioning documentaries and it shouldn't make jaques feel the way it does, all weak like if he were standing his knees would buckle. he wants to kiss him and thank him and maybe cry a bit, all at the same time. he's just so damn nice. jaques doesn't want to make it weird, though, so he tries to think of something to watch but it's like he can't remember any good movie he's seen, ever. "i'm fine with anything," he says, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chance's Apartment (p)   Chance's Apartment (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 5:20 pm

Chance glanced over at him before nodding his head. "Alright, then. We can watch..." He clicked his tongue in thought, "Sense8? Have you seen that show before? It's really good. Or we can binge watch Orange is the New Black." He wanted Jaques to choose since Chance chose the toppings for the pizza and everything else. He stared at the legacy of Honos and Justitia before leaning down to kiss the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
sakura haruno
sakura haruno

PostSubject: Re: Chance's Apartment (p)   Chance's Apartment (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 10:33 pm

Jaques Abe is online
jaques has heard people talk about orange is the new black, he's never heard of sense8 before. "sense8 sounds interesting," he says. he closes his eyes for a minute, sighing in contentment as chance gently kisses the top of his head.

there's so much he wants to say, 'thank you' and 'i've never met anyone like you' and 'no one's ever treated me like this' and 'what did i do to deserve you?' but he doesn't know how to say it without stumbling over his words and making a fool of himself.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chance's Apartment (p)   Chance's Apartment (p) Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 8:38 pm

Chance grinned and looked down at Jaques and clicked on the Sense8 tab and let the first episode play. "It's rated R." The son of Fortuna sat up and leaned forward to take a piece of pizza from the box and grabbed a couple of wings. He handed it to Jaques and grinned. "Here you go, bae." He kissed the top of his head and grabbed his own before leaning back and watching the first episode play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance's Apartment (p)   Chance's Apartment (p) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chance's Apartment (p)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome :: The Residental District-
Jump to: