Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Healing Herbs (p)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Healing Herbs (p) Empty
PostSubject: Healing Herbs (p)   Healing Herbs (p) Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 11:47 pm

Healing Herbs (p) Tumblr_inline_o158w3AXcg1sjzta5_500
After spending lunch with his boyfriend, Iain, Cypress made his way toward the infirmary where he would work with a couple of the Apollo kids to help grow herbs that they needed. That was one of his favorite things to do other than help the strawberries grow. He walked into the infirmary and went over to wash his hands.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

Healing Herbs (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Herbs (p)   Healing Herbs (p) Icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 12:50 pm

Sylvia was just done with lunch herself and was now back at the infirmary. She had been told by her siblings that Cypress was going to come by to help with the herbs, which she was happy about. Sylvia herself liked to gardener the medical herbs. So she tied her long silver white hair up inn a ponytail before she washed her hands. Her clear blue eyes scanned the room for Cypress, but she didn't quite remember his face at all. So she sigh a bit scratching her chin while thinking hard trying to remember the boys face.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Healing Herbs (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Herbs (p)   Healing Herbs (p) Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 12:07 am

The son of Demeter stepped off to the side with his clean hands. He didn't know where heas supposed to be, but then turned to see the girl with the silver hair. With a small smile, he walked over to her and offered her a hand. "Cypress, head counselor of the Demeter cabin. Ready for service." He smiled kindly. "I'm here to grow the healing herbs."
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

Healing Herbs (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Herbs (p)   Healing Herbs (p) Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 2:46 am

Sylvia looked at the boy and smiled "Ah yeah, you are Cypress, I am Sylvia, I am suppose to show you which and where" she said as
she takes the hand he offered. Letting the hand go she turned around and started to walk toward the greenhouse "Follow me" she
added before she was quiet a few more seconds. After the few seconds she continued on about the herbs that they needed some help
with. "So we are out of Calendula, Catnip and Hibiscus oh and we would love to get our hands on more lavender too" She smiles brightly
at Cypress.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Healing Herbs (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Herbs (p)   Healing Herbs (p) Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 3:43 am

Cypress nodded his head and took mental notes on what Sylvia and the rest of the Apollo cabin needed. "Everything's doable." He nodded his head and looked around the greenhouse. "Do you need anything else like nettle or maybe rose petals? Roses are a good source for vitamin C."
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

Healing Herbs (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Herbs (p)   Healing Herbs (p) Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 4:12 am

She lookse around thinking a bit " Roses, yeah, that would be great too, and nettle. Rose petals dried up
makes a great tea too, same with nettle."
She frowns a bit thinking of the nettle tea "Only problem with
nettle tea is that it taste like gars, and not in the good way either"
she scratch her chin before smiling
again. "but yeah, both would be great to have too, we have some many different healing herbs here that
I sometimes forget which one we have and not, eve thou we went thru a list this morning"
she shakes
her head a bit. "But my siblings often forget, me included, to list up things we are empty of"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Healing Herbs (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Herbs (p)   Healing Herbs (p) Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 4:19 pm

The son of Demeter nodded his head again. "No problem. I can take care of everything." He turned his attention to the pots of dirt and smiled some. He picked one up and looked it over. "Before you go," Cypress hovered his hand over pot of dirt and watched as chamomile started to grow. After it was finished, he picked up the pot and handed it to Sylvia. "Chamomile. It'll make the infirmary smell wonderful when a breeze rolls through."
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

Healing Herbs (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Herbs (p)   Healing Herbs (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 1:47 pm

She nodded herself "Great, thanks a lot" she said about to leave for Cypress to do his job. When she heard his
voice she turned around again she saw the pot with the flowers in them. She took it out of his hand "Ah, thank
you so much. You Demeter kids are so great with flowers, sometimes I wished I had that kind of talent too."

she hummed "oh, I better get back to work again" Sylvia said and turned around to go back to the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Healing Herbs (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Herbs (p)   Healing Herbs (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 4:39 pm

Cypress smiled and nodded his head. "Alright, then." He rubbed his hands together and started to organize the pots in order of what he needed to do. He first started with the roses and hibiscus. He liked hibiscus and thought if he ever had a child, he would name them that.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

Healing Herbs (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Herbs (p)   Healing Herbs (p) Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 7:33 am

After a while in the infirmary Sylvia went back to the green
house to see how it went with the plants and to grab some
plants for a mixture she was trying to make. It was quit a
simple one, just for curing a dry cough.

With a bright smile she greeted Cypress again "How is it
going with the plants?"
she question him looking at what
he had done until know admiring the other flowers and
plants too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Healing Herbs (p) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healing Herbs (p)   Healing Herbs (p) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing Herbs (p)
Page 1 of 1