Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death, drama, and darlings (private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsu
Mitsu

Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 8:04 am

"I don't mind." Ainsley laughed and stood up, following Carter. //what a great ilne
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 8:10 am

Carter got up and went over to the collection. He looked at all of them, locked behind a glass storage thing. He unlocked one, and took it out. "This was my mother's. Don't tell her I said this, but probably the most worthless one I own. But, the only one I'll take out its case due to the others being fragile. Want to hold it?" he asked, handing her it.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 8:13 am

Ainsley's blacksmithing instincts were triggered (lol) and she held the sword in awe. "Are you sure it's okay for me to hold it?" she asked with a sheepish grin.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 8:19 am

"Yeah, of course, I'd let you use it if we were at the coliseum." He rubbed his hand across the blade very gently. "My mom almost got promoted to praetor. She was a First Cohort Centurion, like me. She retired from the Legion and refused, though. Probably was done dealing with all the stress, and Greeks weren't even part of the picture back then." Carter looked at Ainsley, forgetting for a second that she was Greek. "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 8:29 am

"Your mom sounds really impressive, I guess that's something you've inherited." Ainsley laughed and gave the sword back. "It's okay, I know you didn't mean it." she looked at her feet.

//I swear in the next post.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 8:37 am

Carter laughed. "Yeah, I guess, thanks. I hope someday I can be praetor, but I don't know if that'll ever happen. Reyna's fairly young and a good praetor. And, yeah, I really didn't mean it. I'm just so used to showing Romans this type of stuff, it just slipped my mind." Carter looked at the sword and at her. "Actually, I want you to keep this sword." He handed it back to her. "My mom won't care, she doesn't pay attention to that kind of stuff, and I'm okay with giving it to you. Maybe you'll need it one day." He smiled and lightly touched her chin with his pointer finger so she was looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 8:43 am

"I place my bet's on you." Ainsley said, even though gambling wasn't her thing. "Wow, really? I'll gladly take it." Ainsley said. Next she grabbed his collar and pulled him to a light kiss.

Emmett noticed Ainsley's shoes in the corridor. How dared she come back? He instantly knew where Carter would take her and headed for the collection, slamming the door open and glaring at them kissing. This time there was no girly screaming. "What do you think you're doing?" he hissed.

//Emmett, protector of innocence lmao
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 8:47 am

Carter was taken back by her suddenly kissing him. Then, just like a playwright giving him the cue to come on stage, Emmett came in and saw them. Carter pulled away from the kiss and stared at Emmett for a few seconds. "Again? Really, Jupiter?" he looked at the roof, then back at Emmett. "Look, I invited her back here for dinner, alright?" he said sternly, standing in front of Ainsley in case Emmett tried to pull something.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 8:52 am

Ainsley stood there immobilized as she saw Emmett storm in.

"Yeah well Jupiter knows what's up. I don't think you fully understand what kind of a mess you're creating. Our ancestors have worked their asses off and this is how you repay them? Give me a break." he started approaching Carter.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 8:56 am

"Look, don't talk to me about disappointing our ancestors. Let's not forget that you're the only Virgo in the entire family to not have held a position in camp. She's just Greek, it's not that big of a deal, Emmett!" he said.

Brooklyn was working her way to the Virgo house to talk to Emmett after a few days ago.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 10:06 am

"Yeah, well atleast I'm trying when you're letting it all go down the drain. Listen to yourself. "She's just Greek." he started shoving Carter. //this 's cringy
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 10:12 am

Carter rolled his eyes. "Letting it all go down the drain? Who's legacy here is carrying this family to greatness? Me, maybe Sophia, certainly not you! Emmett, just let it go, drop the subject, and go away."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 10:15 am

"Yeah, except we're not talking about me, but you. You're digging your own grave!" he shouted.

Ainsley was taking a firmer grip of her sword. "Emmett, just stop. This is not your life." she said with a weak voice, scared that he would attack her.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 10:17 am

Carter was getting angry, and about ready to start shouting, when he heard Ainsley speak up. His attention was turned to her.

Brooklyn was only a few houses away from the Virgo's at this point.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 10:44 am

ooc I'm dying guys....

bic:
Sophia was sitting first class on a plane coming home from Canada. She wasn't so much as sitting as she was fast asleep, from the exhaustion of her two-day job of demi-god finding, which had just ended in a complete dead-end of nothingness. The plane would land in about ten minutes, and then it would probably be about another half-hour before she even got home to her bed.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:02 am

"This is dumb, please stop." she pleaded.

"Yeah well this is your own fault anyways. You just came walking in like a queen and seduced my poor brother." he hissed at her, starting to draw his sword.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:06 am

Carter was getting a bit worried about where this was headed. "It's not her fault, keep her out of this," Carter said, not noticing the sword.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:10 am

Emmett drew his sword and took a threatening step towards Ainsley. "I never liked you anyways."

//well no shit Emmett
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:12 am

Sophia's plane landed, but she still had about fifteen minutes away from her house since she couldn't let the cab driver into New Rome. Which sucked, cause she was tired and really would've liked a ride instead of walking. She kind of wished she had called someone to pick her up at the entrance, but too late now.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:14 am

"Hey now," Carter said, extremely worried. "Guys..."

Brooklyn walked into the house and took her shoes off. When she got into the living room, she saw a girl swinging at Emmett. She quickly went over, thinking she was helping and was going to potentially save Emmett's life, and then it happened. Brooklyn felt a sharp pain in her head and fell over.

ooc: I kinda put this in a third person limited view for Brooklyn, so feel free to RP the other half off it with Ainsley fighting back and then yeah
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:24 am

Ainsley watched open mouthed what just happened. She dropped her sword and fell on her knees.

Emmett looked at the body trying to understand what was happening. "N-no." he whispered, then looking over to Ainsley, to see if this was really true. He lifted his sword and would next cut her head. //I mean someone's gotta stop him
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:27 am

Sophia had reached the door about a minute after Brooklyn. She walked in and kicked off her shoes, "Hey guys! I'm Home!" She rolled her eyes when she didn't get an answer, and dropped her bag by the steps, before making her way into the living room. "Guys, you really do suck someti-.." She said, walking into the living room. She entered the room in time to see to see Brooklyn die? "What the hell?" She says, her eyes didn't leave the body of her friend. "What the hell, is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:30 am

Carter stared in shock at Brooklyn's body. Ainsley had only meant to defend herself against Emmett, not do this...it was his fault. If he had fought back on Ainsley's behalf, this would've never happened. His eyes averted to Sophia. He saw Emmett pick up his sword and Carter drew his. Carter blocked Emmett's sword with his own. "NO! No more fighting! She didn't do it on purpose, she was defending herself and Brooklyn..." Carter looked at Sophia. "Got involved." Carter's eyes teared up a little.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:34 am

"I didn't mean to- I.. I'm sorry I.." she cried approaching the unknown girl's body, and crouching beside her. Just to cry, mostly.

Emmett dropped his sword and grabbed Carter by the collar, trying to push him against the wall. He was blinded by rage.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:35 am

"Shut up." Sophia says, trying to make her head stop spinning. She looked over at Ainsley, well more like, glared at her. "You are so dead." Sophia says, and before she could realize what she was doing her knife was in her hand, and Sophia started attacking her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death, drama, and darlings (private)   Death, drama, and darlings (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death, drama, and darlings (private)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next