Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p) Empty
PostSubject: Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p)   Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p) Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 2:53 pm

Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p) Tumblr_on4y71UnEP1w8dffao1_500

The son of Urania had a large smile on his face, showing off his bright white teeth. It had been a little while since Jarek had spent time at the lake, so he was glad to be out on such a bright and shining day. Before they had left his cabin, the son of Urania had taken his contacts out, and was now wearing a pair of prescription sunglasses. Jarek smiled over at Koda as they walked out of into the sunlight near the lake. He pushed his hand lightly through his light brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p)   Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p) Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 8:29 pm

Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p) Tumblr_inline_mwstzahD1p1ss04kv
Koda walked up to the lake with his boyfriend by his side. The sun was getting in his eyes a bit, but that didn't matter. With a sigh, he looked over at Jarek. "What the hell are you smiling about?" He asked with  a raised eyebrow. "Probably nothing good, huh?" He winked playfully at him and nudged the son of Urania.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p)   Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p) Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 8:58 pm

Jarek rolled his eyes. "I'm just happy, a'ight? Just let me be happy." Jarek joked, bumping his shoulder against Koda's arm. There were more people than usual at the lake, because it was absolutely beautiful out. Jarek pushed his sunglasses up his nose as they moved closer to the lake.
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p)   Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p) Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 12:43 pm

The son of Nemesis smirked, shaking his head. "Nope, sorry. I have to keep your grounded. That's my job." Koda grimaced at the amount of people at the lake and towed Jarek around the far rim of the body of water. "Let's find a place where there's more privacy."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p)   Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p) Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 1:28 pm

Jarek rolled his eyes lightly, but the smile didn't leave his face. That is, until Koda started to pull Jarek away from all the people. His smile fell a but and he bit the inside of his lip. That seemed like it was another big difference between him and his boyfriend. Jarek absolutely loved being around loads of people and he fed off their energy. He was extroverted in the strongest sense of the word.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p)   Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p) Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 2:04 pm

Koda found a nice spot on the opposite side of the lake and sat down with a sigh. There was a few less people from the He sighed heavily and looked over at Jarek with a grin. "Is this a good spot for you?" He asked, looking him over. "I know you like being around other stars."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p)   Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p) Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 2:07 pm

Jarek nodded. "Yeah, this is good." The son of Urania said, pushing his hand back through his light hair and fixing his sunglasses. "What is that supposed to mean?" Jarek asked confused. He sat down on the grass and leaned back on his hands.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p)   Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p) Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 5:38 pm

The son of Nemesis shrugged his shoulders, sitting down beside his boyfriend. "Exactly what I said. You like hanging with other people while I like to sit back and observe." Koda paused. "Okay, more like judge, but you get what I'm saying."

Last edited by Gay Admin on Sat May 06, 2017 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p)   Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p) Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 6:07 pm

Jarek looked over at Koda. "Is that why I always feel judged?" Jarek joked at his boyfriend. "I was a performer. Of course I like being around people. I feed off the energy." Jarek said, moving a little closer to Koda.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p)   Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p) Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 6:38 pm

Koda grabbed Jarek's chin with strength and affection and brought his face close to his. "Well, feed off my energy." He whispered before crashing his lips against his.

Last edited by Gay Admin on Sun May 07, 2017 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p)   Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p) Icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 8:24 pm

Jarek smiled against the son of Nemesis' lips. Against his lips, he mumbled, "Don't mind if I do." The son of Urania put his hand on the side of Koda's neck and the began to kiss him again. That's when Jarek became glad that Koda had dragged him to a less populated part of the lake. He wasn't huge into public displays of affection, but as much as he hated PDA's, he liked Koda more.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p)   Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 5:07 pm

The son of Nemesis ran his fingers through his hair. Koda pulled away after some time and touched his forehead against his. "I know you don't mind." He pulled away and got up. "Now let's go to the water's edge."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p)   Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 5:46 pm

Jarek groaned, half jokingly. Koda seemed to have the perfect talent of stopping right when he was really into something. "Yeah, alright." Jarek muttered and pushed himself up off the ground, wiping some dirt off his butt. He turned it to Koda. "Did I get it all?" He asked, his eyebrows raising above his glasses.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p)   Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p) Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 2:59 pm

Koda looked over at Jarek's butt. Seeing some more speckles of dirt, he took it upon himself to brush off the back of his pants. He allowed his hand to linger. "There, got it all." The son of Nemesis grinned and kissed the side of his neck. "Ready to get in?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p)   Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p) Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 3:15 pm

Jarek smiled and threw his shirt down in a pile on the ground. "Yeah, I'm ready." When Jarek took his shirt off, he revealed 6 totally visible constellation tattoos and his quote tattoo, as well as 2 more constellation tattoos peaking above the line of his shorts. The son of Urania looked over at Koda and smiles and then headed back down towards the water.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p)   Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p) Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 10:38 am

Koda studied Jarek's body closely. He was more so looking at the son of Urania's tattoos than anywhere else. "Hm, I see you go two more that I haven't seen yet," Koda began. "When will I be able to?" He asked curiously with a grin on his face. As he waited for his answer, the son of Nemesis continued to his descent into the fairly warm water.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p)   Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p) Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 1:45 pm

Jarek smiled and pushed his hand back through his light hair and then scratching at the front of his chest. "Whenever you would like, once we get out of public. They go a bit too deep for public." Jarek said with a wink. The son of Urania stepped into the water of the lake. It was warmer than he expected.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p)   Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p) Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 1:12 am

The son of Nemesis smirked. "But it's not too deep for me to see in the lake now is it?" Koda moistened his lips and stood behind Jarek with his hands on his waist. "Have often do you come to the lake anyway?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p)   Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p) Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 1:17 am

Jarek smirked and rolled his eyes a little bit as he looked over the shoulder at his boyfriend. The son of Urania pushed his hand back through his hair, his hair getting a little darker with water as he did. "Not all that often. Mikaela, Julieta, and I usually spend our time down at the beach. That is where we spend a lot of our time, actually." Jarek explained.

Last edited by QTheRevolution on Sat May 13, 2017 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p)   Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p) Icon_minitimeFri May 12, 2017 11:52 pm

"I bet you guys do." The son of Nemesis smirked and sat down in the water with it now coming up to his neck. He always felt weird when water was this clase to his face. He didn't know why, but he did. "Now you'll spend time with me."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p)   Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p) Icon_minitimeSat May 13, 2017 9:55 am

Jarek raised his eyebrow a little bit. "Yeah, I'm sure I'll still spend a spare bit of time with them, too. They're my best friends, after all." Jarek said, scratching the constellation tattoo on the left side of his chest. The son of Urania looked around at the people sitting by the lake.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p)   Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 5:04 pm

Koda smirked. "Yeah, that's true. Sometimes I want you all to myself." The Navajo demigod closed his eyes and relaxed in the water. "Where else do you like going? I forgot when you first gave me your answer."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p)   Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p) Icon_minitimeSun May 14, 2017 11:27 pm

"Well, you can definitely get me alone. Luckily you don't have to worry about them like that. I'm not into that." Jarek joked. "I like places with a lot of people. I just really like attention." Jarek said, a bit conceitedly as he looked around at all of the people surrounding the water.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p)   Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p) Icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 12:11 am

"So you're basically an attention whore. That's good to know." The son of Nemesis smirked, shaking his head. "For once, no judgement here." He shrugged his shoulders and stood up from the water to wrap around his waist.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p)   Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p) Icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 2:12 am

"I guess that may be kind of accurate."Jarek blinked a few times as he looked at his boyfriend. "Y'know, you say that you're not judging, but that sounded pretty judge-y." Jarek joked, playfully pushing Koda.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p)   Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starry Eyes and Balanced Minds (p)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Lake-
Jump to: