Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Go down 
+3
Tigerli
sakura haruno
sarenrae
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sarenrae
the bomb dot com
sarenrae

PostSubject: Sign ups   Sign ups Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 9:52 pm

Welcome to the Tower Prep au sign ups! This is my way of knowing who’s going to be in the rp! It’s also your way of knowing who your rping partners are!

Now, there are some steps you will complete by the time we start rping.

1. Read the introduction topic! Its that very wordy topic in this subsection! It’s important that you read or skim through it so that you know what you’re getting into!
2. Fill out the signup sheet! It’s pretty simple. Once you fill it out, post it into this topic! Signups will end on Saturday, May 13th at 3:00pm PST OR when five signups are submitted. There’s a countdown at the bottom of this post to help you guys in different timezones.
3. Wait for me to PM you! I’ll be pming all the applicants and we’ll be starting the character making process. Once I pm you you can tell me if you’d rather do character creation on another platform. This can include skype or any other messaging client. We can also talk about using google docs or something similar if you want to! I’ll probably PM you before signups are done!
4. Sometime soon a Tower Prep handbook will appear! This is where all commonly known in-universe information will be found. Give it a look!
5. Once the first character is finalized, a category labeled characters will pop up! Once we finalize your character, you’ll post there with a general outline of your character.
6. Once all characters are finalized and their outlines are posted, the rping will begin!

Now, for the signup sheet! Also, if you’re not sure about one of the sections, you can put IDK or you can ask me.

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Nickname (whatever you want me to call you):[/b]
[b]Timezone:[/b]
[b]Time/days you’re usually on:[/b]
[b]Original character or RLR character?:[/b]
[b]Questions?[/b]

I’ve also filled out my own sort of sign up sheet. Just so you guys can get to know me!
Username: sarenrae
Nickname (whatever you want me to call you): Sienna or Ella works! You can also call me Sarenrae if you want.
Timezone: PST
Time/days you’re usually on: I just finished school so I’m available from about 10am to midnight for the next week. After that I start my job so my hours will be a bit unpredictable!
Original character or RLR character?: Since all of the NPCs are based off of characters from the show, they’re all original
Questions? I feel like asking a question to myself would be counterproductive

Last edited by sarenrae on Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sakura haruno
sakura haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sign ups   Sign ups Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 10:03 pm

Username: sweet creature
Nickname (whatever you want me to call you): mabel!
Timezone: eastern standard time
Time/days you’re usually on: for this week i'm available at all times, but next week i start my senior internship so i'll be busy from 10am to 3/4pm, and occasionally 6pm
Original character or RLR character?: rlr character but Modified a bit!!
Questions?: none!
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Sign ups   Sign ups Icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 11:54 pm

Username: Tigerli
Nickname (whatever you want me to call you): Tiger or Perca
Timezone: EET - Eastern Europian Time
Time/days you’re usually on: Currently for about 10-12 hours but some important exams are coming up so I may be gone or be on less for a couplw of weeks at end-May/start-June
Original character or RLR character?: Haven't decided yet
Questions? Nope!
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sign ups   Sign ups Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 1:19 am

Username: Gay Admin
Nickname (whatever you want me to call you): Alex or Green
Timezone: EST
Time/days you’re usually on: Usually on constantly, but sometimes I'm not
Original character or RLR character?: RLR
Questions? Nah
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Sign ups   Sign ups Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 6:50 pm

Username: Frankie
Nickname (whatever you want me to call you): Frankie or Rachel/Rach doesn't matter
Timezone: EST
Time/days you’re usually on: I'm usually on when I'm not busy with work or school, so once this semester ends I'll be on more.
Original character or RLR character?: modified RLR probably.
Questions? Nope
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Sign ups   Sign ups Icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 7:44 am

Username:Viva
Nickname (whatever you want me to call you):Vivi, Viva, Vivs, call me what you want.
Timezone:UTC+01:00
Time/days you’re usually on: Well, I am on all from 08.30-22.00 ish on Wednesday and weekends and the other days I can be on from 08.30-15.00 ish(depending on many things). But from this day and foth I will be really much back and fort until the middle of June.
Original character or RLR character?: I think I am going to make a new one for this
Questions?Not really
Back to top Go down
TheAutumnWriter
Administrator
TheAutumnWriter

PostSubject: Re: Sign ups   Sign ups Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 1:42 am

Username: TheAutumnWriter
Nickname (whatever you want me to call you): What ever you want
Timezone: MT (Moutain Time)
Time/days you’re usually on: Usgally on when I'm not at school or doing homework.
Original character or RLR character?: Modified RLR
Questions? None here
Back to top Go down
sarenrae
the bomb dot com
sarenrae

PostSubject: Re: Sign ups   Sign ups Icon_minitimeThu May 11, 2017 1:37 pm

Hi guys, I should've mentioned this earlier, but sign ups ended after five submissions. Autumn, unfortunately, I can't accommodate for six due to the nature of the AU. However, there might be some opportunities in the future for people to join in!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign ups   Sign ups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Out of Character (OOC) :: AU RPing :: Tower Preparatory School-
Jump to: