Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swords and Campers

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Swords and Campers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swords and Campers   Swords and Campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 26, 2017 10:25 pm

Swords and Campers - Page 2 Tumblr_oeh1nyySbR1rifq70o1_250

Muir shrugged. "I speak 5 languages. English, Scottish Gaelic, Celtic, Norwegian, and Greek." Muir said with a small laugh. "Which, ironically, I learned before knowing about my mom. Explains why it was easy, though. I just wanted to read Greek stories. Their some of the best, and way better when read in their original Greek." Muir said with a shrug.

Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Swords and Campers   Swords and Campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 7:05 pm

"I speak French and Greek," Cassia nodded. "Greek just come naturally. It's like walking. Difficult at first, but you are able to learn it quickly. Unless you don't have legs." She smiled. "I love those stories so much. Even when I was little, they interested me"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Swords and Campers   Swords and Campers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 10:45 pm

Swords and Campers - Page 2 Tumblr_oeh1nyySbR1rifq70o1_250

Muir smiled, tilting his head to the side to look at Cassia. "So many cultures have so many great stories that get lost in translation. Something about English makes it seem like these stories just aren't as big as they are. I don't know, it's weird." Muir chuckled a little bit.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swords and Campers   Swords and Campers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swords and Campers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Arena and Armory :: The Arena-
Jump to: