Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moderator nomination topic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Moderator nomination topic Empty
PostSubject: Moderator nomination topic   Moderator nomination topic Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 10:41 am

Heyo! So, this is where you're going to nominate other members of the site to be moderator. The only rules are that you can't nominate yourself, and you only get one nomination (if you feel to need to, you can PM me your nomination). After 5-7 days of this topic being up, I'll start a poll with the nominations. Winner of the poll will be our new moderator.
If someone nominates you and you don't want to be a moderator, just post in this topic 'I don't want to be nominated,' or something along those lines.
ALSO, if you see someone's name on the nomination list, please don't re-nominate them!

Nominations
Mitsu
Tigerli
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com

Moderator nomination topic
Page 1 of 1