Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Live Not Quite Alone-a (Charlotte & Harold)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darkseide
Darkseide

A Live Not Quite Alone-a (Charlotte & Harold) Empty
PostSubject: A Live Not Quite Alone-a (Charlotte & Harold)   A Live Not Quite Alone-a (Charlotte & Harold) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 10:42 pm

Watching the water flow through the Aqueduct as if though she had not a care in a world, she sighed, which at this point, was like a trademark of hers. Being an Orphan sucked, it really did. Not only did she not know who the hell her Father was, all she knew was her Mother was a War Goddess. So in a way, she was essentially a 'War Orphan'. Sure, she had half-siblings, but they were all more into this Legion 'brainwashing' crap than she was. In fact, until recently, she'd been staying outta-sight, outta-mind in her Cohort. Then she'd suddenly gotten a boyfriend and had realized she'd been missing out on a few things. Finn was good for her, she knew. Looking down at her messy, paint-splattered thread-bare clothes, she knew she should get some new ones, but she was rather sentimental about these...

"I wonder if anyone else is bored enough to watch water..."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: A Live Not Quite Alone-a (Charlotte & Harold)   A Live Not Quite Alone-a (Charlotte & Harold) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 7:24 pm

Harold had just got done helping his brothers beat up the second oldest Virgo. This time the guy had definitely been asking for it, that cocky jerk, never knew when to shut up. Harold smirked, and spit the last of the blood from his mouth into the running water... The older kid had managed to get in one lucky punch, but overall the Sherman brothers did win. Maybe on some level it had been an uneven fight, but that would probably never register in Harold's brain, ever.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Live Not Quite Alone-a (Charlotte & Harold)   A Live Not Quite Alone-a (Charlotte & Harold) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:27 pm

She'd blink at the sudden spitting sound, and noticed a bit of blood in the water. The purifiers would take care of it, but that was besides the point. Looking over, she'd see some guy that she probably should know, but didn't really because of her whole reluctance to be part of the Legion. She didn't even have a damn say in the matter, either. Suddenly abducted by Wolves and shit. "Having fun over there?"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: A Live Not Quite Alone-a (Charlotte & Harold)   A Live Not Quite Alone-a (Charlotte & Harold) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 8:58 pm

Harold smirked, hearing someone talk. "Maybe, who are you to care?" He wasn't really interested in talking, but he'd carry the conversation with the girl anyway. If only out of boredom, even if he had no idea who she was.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Live Not Quite Alone-a (Charlotte & Harold)   A Live Not Quite Alone-a (Charlotte & Harold) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2017 9:05 pm

"I'm no one, really. Just another unlucky orphan forced into the Military, I guess." She'd shrug, idly playing with one of the many holes in her thread-bare, paint-splattered clothes. "At least you seem like somebody, since you were in a fight. I'm always forgotten. Though I kind of like it that way. I don't have to train or dig ditches or anything." She'd sigh. "At least you know who your parents are, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: A Live Not Quite Alone-a (Charlotte & Harold)   A Live Not Quite Alone-a (Charlotte & Harold) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 7:53 pm

Harold gave her a weird look. "Alright then, no one really." He said, smartly. He could tell that he was already not gonna like this girl. So damn dramatic. "I'm Harold Sherman, and yeah I am somebody. Son of Bellona, my dad's like super rich, and my hobby is beating up my competition. Which is why I was in a fight." He told her, then smiled. But it wasn't a nice smile, it was his, 'I-dare-you-to-mess-with-me,' smile. It was the same smile he gives to the Virgos or Davenports right before he and his brothers beat one of them up.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Live Not Quite Alone-a (Charlotte & Harold)   A Live Not Quite Alone-a (Charlotte & Harold) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 18, 2017 8:37 pm

"Oh. So we have the same Mother." She'd shrug. "Guess she liked you more than me. I got ditched completely, except for her claiming me. Which what, took her like all of a nano-second?" She didn't seem like she really cared at all. "I get that we're just tools for the Gods to use for getting things done, but you'd think a Mother would care about their child." She did sound a little bitter. "Would've been nice to have better clothes, really. About the only thing I got ever was shampoo, so because Gods forbid I look like a 'dirty orphan' instead of an 'orphan'."

She'd take off her shoes, which were barely intact, and thought about dangling her feet in the water. "Tempting"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: A Live Not Quite Alone-a (Charlotte & Harold)   A Live Not Quite Alone-a (Charlotte & Harold) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 5:18 am

Harold rolled his eyes. This girl, was a serious joykill, like he just got done beating up a Virgo and he wanted to enjoy his victory without one of his crappy halfsiblings ruining it. Seriously, he never understood why everyone got so happy when they met halfsiblings around here. It's not like they were full-blooded siblings, half of something is like saying his family should invite the Davenport kids over for Christmas dinner just cause they were technically related. That would never happen, and as far as Harold was considered this girl was no different. "Whatever." He finally stated, honestly he didn't care about what she was saying to him.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: A Live Not Quite Alone-a (Charlotte & Harold)   A Live Not Quite Alone-a (Charlotte & Harold) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 24, 2017 4:23 pm

Yup, that was her one skill: Joykill. If this was an RPG, she'd have Mastered it 20 times already, and be able to inflict Killjoy for 20985049354309 points of damage! "So, how badly did you beat him up? Did he need to go to the Hospital?" She doesn't really care, but conversation is always a nice thing. She'd then lower her feet into the water. And as for being happy about meeting another half-sibling, she really wasn't. She didn't care much for them, all having happy families and money. Assholes, the lot of them. Sometimes she just wanted to burn down everything around them and see how they liked being orphans! One of these days, she was going to destroy their Mother's shrine and go out in a blaze of raging glory! Or maybe "Meh-ing" glory? "Did he bleed a lot?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Live Not Quite Alone-a (Charlotte & Harold)   A Live Not Quite Alone-a (Charlotte & Harold) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Live Not Quite Alone-a (Charlotte & Harold)
Page 1 of 1