Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Edition 13!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Belle
Belle

Edition 13! Empty
PostSubject: Edition 13!   Edition 13! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 06, 2017 11:19 pm

Welcome back for another week of Site News ladies and gents!

You may be wondering, "Belle, you update on Wednesdays, not Tuesdays." Well, you would be correct, however, tomorrow I am going to be busy with my university graduation and all that fun stuff. Lets get straight to it, huh?

• You guys have spoken and you guys want a writing contest! Send me any ideas you have for it via PM. You guys have until the end of Friday to send those my way. Otherwise Saturday I should be posting up the writing contest!

• Earning extra coins via posting will continue until Friday! (I'm extending it by a day because I work)

• Also another way for coins is, if there are enough people on cbox when I'm around we will definitely do a quiz!
    Feel free to request mystery boxes too!

• If you make an Egyptian, Norse, or an Aztec between Edition 13 and 14, I will reward you with 1,000 coins!

This is really basic for today, but I hope you guys have a wonderful week!
Back to top Go down

Edition 13!
Page 1 of 1