Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 6:40 pm

Bri rolled her eyes, but followed him. "Finn-teresting doesn't even make sense," Bri muttered, her sword bumping around on her leg and as walked. Bri had her shield -- fanaa--in its bracelet form on her wrist. She was ready to fight and had no doubt she could easily defeat any "Virgo" Finn chose. Some Roman super family? She wasn't scared of them.

Last edited by BaileyBriseis on Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 6:57 pm

"Yeah, whatever, using my name is puns is always fun. Hey, that rhymed," Finn said and jokingly dabbed. He approached the Field of Mars, after an about 25 minute walk, and looked around. "There, over there," Finn pointed to Carter.

Carter was tall, muscular, with blonde hair and lightly tanned skin. He was wearing armor on his body and legs but not a helmet. He looked the direction he saw Finn and Bri in. "Nice to meet you, Bri, I'm Carter Virgo, the Centurion of the First Cohort. I understand you made a bet with his weasel? I'm not on his side, he's just paying me, and plus, I'm always up to for a sparring match."

"Carter and me go wayyyy back," Finn said, patting his shoulder.

"I barely know you, nor like you, Finn," Carter said.

"He's just kidding, funny joke, Carter." Finn laughed.

Carter rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 7:02 pm

Bri grinned at Carter. At least he wasn't on Finn's side, so it might be easier for her to beat him. He seemed like a nice enough guy. Of course he was bigger (like mostly everyone compared to her), but she wasn't worried. She beat plenty of people who were much bigger and stronger than her.

She got on some of her armor, just a chest plate as it made it harder for her to move when she had too much armor on.

"Nice to meet you," She gave Carter a smile. "You're going to be the one that help me kick 'weasel' in the nuts."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 7:07 pm

"Maybe, if he stills let you after you lose," he said with a laugh. "Alright, I'll allow you to strike first, okay?" he said, getting ready for the sparring match to begin.

Finn sat down on a bench, eager to watch this. If Carter didn't win, he was going to flee to Mexico and get his name changed to El Finn.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 7:11 pm

Bri raised an eyebrow. It amused her how Carter actually thought he could win and was so confident to the point he wanted her to strike first.

"We'll aren't you such a gentlemen?" Bri asked before immediately attacking afterward, moving forward with lightning speed and she sent a wide arc towards Carter's head.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 7:19 pm

Carter nearly got his head taken off and barely avoided her arc. "Damn," he said, slightly impressed, before swinging his sword at her midsection, and spinning around to trip her, so she'd land face first on the ground.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 7:22 pm

Bri's feet went out from under her and her elbows got scrapped on the ground. She wanted to swear, but rolled over and back onto her feet with relative ease before swinging her sword like a baseball bat to the boys legs, aiming to know him over as well.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 7:31 pm

Carter barely jumped over the sword she swung at his legs, and then quickly chopped the sword aiming for her left arm. He used his feet for leverage, leaning forward and quickly taking a shot at her knees.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 7:33 pm

Bri quickly jumped over the sword swing, reminding her of when she was a kid and they would play helicopter with a jump rope. This isn't the time for happy memories, She thought as she did a spin and aiming your sword at his chest.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 7:35 pm

Carter felt the swipe at his chest and made a low growl, hurt a little and angered. He then completely swung his sword with full force right at her midsection, obviously angered, enough to make her completely crash to the ground if hit.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 7:40 pm

Bri always relied on her speed to win fighters with opponents, especially since she wasn't very strong and with bigger opponents they were usually slow. Carter, despite being pretty big, was pretty fast too. The sword swung at her and she brought up kalon fast enough to make sure she didn't get cut in half, but the force of his swing bad her fall onto her back, knocking the wind out of her.

"Holy shit," She groaned as she struggled back onto her feet. Her lungs felt like they were just crushed in her rib cage.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 7:44 pm

Carter put the tip of his sword against her neck, with a smile. "Good fight, Greek. I expected a much less competitive fight, I'm impressed. Now, let's stop this now and let me heal you a little, we don't need a death," he joked. He picked her up and gave her some ambrosia and nectar, sitting her on a nearby bench. "Do you feel like you need to go to the infirm-"

"YES! I WON! I knew I'd win! Up top, Carter!" Finn said with his hand raised for a high five.

"Not now, Finn," Carter scoffed.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 7:50 pm

"I'm fine, Roman," Bri mocked him. "It's not like I'm going to die from a bruise." Bri lifted herself to her feet and taking her armor off as it was really starting to bug her. Bri sent a strong glare at Finn, who seemed to have a merry time watching her get knocked down.

"Why don't me and you fight next, weasel-boy?" She challenged, agitated that she lost.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 8:32 pm

"OKay," Carter said and decided to step back. "Well, I guess this is the end of where I'm needed. Try not to have her kill you, Finn," he said, doing a quick salute and heading towards the exit.

Finn stood by her. "We all know you're just angry because you lost! Now, guess what? Guess what? Guess the f*ck what! You have to go on a date with any demigod guy I set you up with, and you will have a horrible time. I hope you learned your lesson today, daughter of Venus," he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 8:50 pm

Bri gave Carter a small wave goodbye to Carter, but was too upset with losing to actually say goodbye. Carter was actually a nice guy.

"It's Aphrodite," She groaned, mostly because her mother was Aphrodite, before turning a pointed glare at the son of Cupid. "Don't act so smug. You're not the one who had to fight!"

Bri threw her armor off, not really caring much about it. The Hephaestus kids could always make her more and it wasn't like the armory was low on armor. She crossed her arms as a strong look of annoyance came across her face.

"Okay, who do you want me to go on a stupid date with?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 8:57 pm

Finn laughed. "It's cute how you went from so cocky to so mad in the matter of a few days." He thought about her question. "I actually, up until I hired Carter, had a feeling I'd lose, so didn't think about it much. I was going to torture you, but I think I'm going to have some fun with this. How about this, I'll make you another deal, since I know it's hard that you got your ass kicked. I'll introduce you to multiple guys and you choose who you date- I won't, like, tell them they're being scouted, just whichever you like the most, you ask out."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 9:04 pm

"No way!" Bri yelled. "And I didn't get my ass kicked!" She defended in vain. "I don't want to stalk some guys! And I don't to date any either."

Bri was internally screaming. No dating, no love, none of it! But the son of Cupid seemed to love all that plus torturing her, which wasn't a very good combo. A small part of her assumed Aphrodite was apart of this, but maybe it was just her own bad luck. She knew she would have to do the bet. A bet was a bet.

"You know," She said sourly. "There was nothing in the bet about not being about to kick you in the nuts afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 9:08 pm

"OKay, fine, I'll choose the guy for you, take a freakin' chill pill," Finn said and laughed. "That's completely true, but there was also nothing in the bet that said I couldn't find the biggest weirdo in camp for you to date. Different when you look at it that way, huh? OKay, fine, when are you free for a date? I'll send a dude to meet you there."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 9:11 pm

Bri glared at him. "Finn, I swear, one day I will kill you." She shrugged to his question. "I'm here for two days before heading back to Camp. Anytime from now till then and I'm good. I just want to get this whole nightmare over with."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 10:40 pm

"Okay, good. Great. I'll send someone your way by then," Finn said with a smile. "How about tomorrow night at 8? It gives me enough time."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 10:45 pm

"Yeah sure, whatever," Bri said before walking away from Finn, ready for some alone time to explore new Rome as she waited to for the date that could send her on her merry back to Camp Half-Blood.

OOC: You do the time skippo?
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 10:48 pm

ooc: Yep, I actually think its a solid time to start a new topic, I'll pm ya the link
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2017 11:04 pm

OOC: Okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]   Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romans come to Visit! [PRIVATE]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3