Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A blind date (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

A blind date (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 2:37 am

Bri tried to hold back laughter through the whole song. Sure, it sounded good, but it the lyrics were beyond ridiculous.

"That sounded ridiculous, you should be a musician," She said sarcastically, but her lips were being pulled up in a smile. She realized her cheeks were still hot and put her hands over them as her eyes widened in horror.

Was she really still blushing?

"No," She scoffed off. Bri didn't blush. Especially not at shirtless guys. She had her reputation as the most Un-Aphrodite-Aphrodite around and she was not about to break that vow, no matter what Keith said before. If she was one thing: it was stubborn . . . and a little bit vengeful.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 2:44 am

"Thanks," he said with an eyeroll. "Oh, sorry, it just looked like your cheeks were a little red," he said, laughing, poking her right cheek. "It's a beautiful night. New Rome is such a beautiful place to be in general. Sometimes, after parties, when I wake up after too much alcohol, I just stare up at the stars and think about my future. I want to live in New Rome one day, have a family, of legacies. I want to have a beautiful wife who I love and can tell her how great she is every day of my life. I think I want to be a musician, maybe I should try to talk to my stepdad's producer or something." He looked at her. He wanted to be in physical touch with her, but didn't know how to do it.

"You're really beautiful, you know, Bri," he said with a smile, brushing his thumb against her cheek.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 3:00 am

Bri slapped his hand away from her cheek, rolling her eyes. Bri listened to what he had to say with a thoughtful expression before saying with obvious shock in her voice, "That is actually really nice. Except for the whole alcohol part."

When Keith's hand touched her cheek, her whole body felt like it was on fire. Maybe it was an Apollo thing or maybe she was just going crazy. Bri's blush was just about to go away when it was suddenly brought back from his touch.

"Uh huh," She muttered, her glance flicking from his eyes to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 3:04 am

Keith smiled. "Always alcohol, broski, never not," he said, studying her facial features. Before he knew what he was really doing, Keith spoke. "Kiss me," he said. "I know you want to, I know you're nervous. Just, shhh, shut up, don't say anything. Just do it." Keith closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 3:09 am

Bri actually listened for once in her life. The kiss was soft and she just closed her eyes and leaned forward. It wasn't like the kisses in books where the characters feel fireworks, because who would want to feel explosions on their lips? No one! Instead, Bri's body felt like it just fell in lava. All her veins felt like fire was roaring through them and her she thought her heart would explode out of her chest.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 3:15 am

Keith continued to kiss her, putting his hands on her hips.

"Well, I guess you can call me matchmaker," Finn said with a laugh. He was in swim trunks, a tank top, and sandals, with a blue towel. "Didn't expect to see you two here. How's the date going? Having fun? It must be a blast if you guys look like you're trying to eat each other's lips off."

Keith stopped the kiss, and looked at Finn. He angrily went over and punched Finn, square in the mouth, causing him to bleed and go unconscious. He then went back over to Bri and kissed her again, picking her up this time.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 3:20 am

Bri was about to cheer when she was pulled into the kiss again. She kissed back immediately and wrapped your arms around his neck. She pulled away after a few moments, out of breath.

"I wanted to do that," She whispered, implying punching Finn before bringing Keith back down into the kiss again.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 3:27 am

"You can do it next time, there will be plenty of opportunities," Keith said, before feeling himself back in the kiss. He picked her up, in his arms, like a hug, so her feet were off of the ground. He stopped suddenly with a smile. "Your kiss tastes like hamburger," he said, teasing her. "It's always hot to be kissing a girl who has a ketchup stain on her shirt where she wiped her mouth," he said in a playful tone. "But you smell good, and look good, so that's all that matters," he said, still holding her. "So, I'm assuming there will be a second date?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 3:31 am

Bri put her head against him, being able to look down at him since he was holding her up. "A second date with a jerky guy who seems to hate the gods and teases be for my clothes and where I chose to wipe my mouth?" Bri pretended to think for a moment. "I have nothing better to do."

Bri grinned wolfishly before kissing Keith again and pulling away quickly. "But, my mind is pretty great too if you want to care about more than my smell and how I look," She examined as she looked up at the sky before their eyes meet again.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 3:35 am

Keith rolled his eyes and kissed her again.

ooc: End the topic on this note? I can start a new one? I'm heading off to bed soon, I need to get up at 11 to go see the new Spiderman with my friends lol
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 3:37 am

OOC: Yeah, we can start a new one. How odd because I'm going to go see the new Spider-Man tomorrow too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A blind date (private)   A blind date (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A blind date (private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Jupiter :: New Rome-
Jump to: