Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wild party (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Wild party (private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 7:31 pm

"Yeah, but I'm choosing to annoy you guys. Did you watch the pilot episode of Finntastic TV?"

"Yes, Finn, it was a disaster. Funny disaster, but disaster," Keith said.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 7:37 pm

"Nope, don't have a TV. I train instead of watch TV," Bri inched away from Finn, silently sending telepathic messages to get out and never bother her again. "I have no idea what you are talking about and I actually don't want to know."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 7:59 pm

"I have my own show! Isn't it great, Bri? I'm going to be famous! I'm going to meet Beyonce! I'm going to become a superstar! I'm going to be an icon! Hey, McDonalds worker, get us a few milshakes, on me," Finn called out. "By the way, Keith, I forgot my wallet, so you're going to have to pay for it."

Keith groaned.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 8:08 pm

"You have your own show?" Bri asked, amused. "What is it about? Do you play funny cat videos on repeat or talk to an audience about your great observation about girls?" Bri inquired, slightly happy that he was making Keith pay more for being a jerk and Bri was getting a free milkshake. A win win.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 8:21 pm

"No, I don't live in 2009. And it's nothing to do with girls, I'm married now! Isn't it all so great?" Finn asked. "It's just me being me. Emmett Virgo was my guest on the first episode. I want you to be the second guest, Bri. Be on the second episode!"

The milkshakes were brought to them.

"Married? Who the hell would marry you? How did you get married, aren't you 17?" Keith asked, taking a sip of his milkshake.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 8:26 pm

"What is the show even about?" Bri questioned, her eyebrows coming together in confusion. "I don't want to be on one of your crazy shows. And who are you married too?" Bri asked, even though she really meant, 'Why would anyone marry you?'
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 9:06 pm

"Just me being myself, having a talk show. Like Jimmy Fallon, but better. C'mon, you could become famous off of it! And, uh, Charlotte Norris. You probably don't know her," Finn said.

"How did you legally get married?"

"Different country. Parental permission. Long story." Finn drank some of his milkshake. "So, how are you guys?" he asked. "My handpicked couple I brought together," he added.

"Uh, good, better if you weren't here," Keith said, rolling his eyes.

Finn didn't appreciate the rudeness. "Hey, Keith, are you going to tell Bri about that hot blonde chick you were making out with last night?" he lied, to get Keith in trouble.

"What? That never happened!" Keith said.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 9:09 pm

"You did what?" Bri demanded, glaring heavily at Keith, still slightly angry at him for his comments on her clothes earlier, forgetting who she was getting her information from and not thinking to consider Finn could be lying. If there was one thing that Bri thought was most important, was loyalty. If there was none of that, there wasn't a relationship -- period. Bri, despite her reluctance, was a daughter of Aphrodite and did have a natural sense for relationships.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 6:35 pm

"Nothing! Finn's totally lying through his teeth! Could we please move on to a different subject?" Keith asked, sweating.

"He did- I saw him." Finn said, then paused. "Nah, I'm just joking around!"

Keith sighed. "Thank you," he said.

"It was a brunette."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 8:55 pm

Bri rolled her eyes, finally getting that Finn was joking. Bri grinned wolfishly at Keith, "You know, it was kind of funny to see you get all worried about it." Bri rested her head on her hand and looked at Keith teasingly. "Was it a brunette though or a blonde?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 12:05 am

Keith sighed with yet another eyeroll. "Brunette," he jokingly admitted. "She was hot, too," he said and laughed, paying for the milkshakes and going to the car.

Finn followed. "You guys want to check out the set of Finntastic TV?"

"Not really, go away," Keith said, getting in the car.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 12:09 am

Bri roller her eyes playfully at him before following Keith to the car. "See you never Finn," Bri called out, hopping into the passenger's seat of Keith's car. "Where to next? Back to Camp? Where I can sleep?" Bri offered with a half grin.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 12:12 am

"Back to camp, I guess. We better catch a pegasus ride before dark. As for sleeping, my bed. Joking. You can sleep on the way there, if you want," Keith offered.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 12:20 am

Bri nodded her head sleepily. She leaned against the side of the car and nestled her head into the nook of her elbow and let out a breath. "Wake me when we get there," She mumbled groggily as her eyes felt heavy. Bri slowly went to sleep to the hum of the car engine.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 4:09 am

Keith stopped when they reached the chariots. He shook Bri. "Wake up, babe, we're here," he said.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 4:13 am

Bri mumbled in her sleep, opening the car door and practically falling to her feet as she stumbled around sleepily. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, Hyrdras and all that," She said groggily, still half asleep as she leaned again Keith for some support, letting out a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 4:19 am

They got on the chariot and left for CHB.

ooc: new topic?
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 12:29 pm

OOC: Yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild party (private)   Wild party (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wild party (private)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3