Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back to the Future, Part IV

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

Back to the Future, Part IV Empty
PostSubject: Back to the Future, Part IV   Back to the Future, Part IV Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 3:29 pm

Set in an alternate reality in the same Multiverse, where Rick has invented a time machine, and the twins accidentally go back in time, ruining their parent's relationship.

"I'll have one cup of coffee, please."

Said Reyna, who sat down on the chair, while the waiter rushed away to make her drink in the back of the kitchen. She wore jeans, with a red t-shirt and arm-bindings, plus Nikes. Her hair was tied into a
ponytail, her favorite style. The cafe was empty today. Carter was off on patrol duty today: they'd go out after he's done. In about an hour, or so.

"Hey there, beautiful." A guy suddenly sat himself down opposite her. He was evidently a child of Cupid, bearing an undeniable good look and his powers to seduce influencing her.

"Please don't. I need some time alone."

"But we are alone, aren't we? I'm Ben, son of Cupid."

Just like she predicted. "I have a boyfriend."

He pulled his chair closer, admiring her beauty. "He doesn't have to know."

"I'm warning you--get away from me."

Ben pulled closer, and she felt warm. His powers were influencing her. She had no powers to counter it. "Get away."

He suddenly moved forward and forcibly landed his lip on hers, his hand clutching the back of her shirt. She screamed, but couldn't pull away somehow. He was pulling at her shirt. Then suddenly, he froze. Literally froze. His entire body turned to ice, as Reyna suddenly shot backwards, wiping her lips in disgust.

"There you are, Reyna." said Rick, who quickly grabbed her, holstering his freeze gun, his newest weapon. "I need you for something." Seeing Reyna beginning to tear up, he pulled her into a hug, patting her in comfort at the event. After he could feel her calm down, he broke the hug, and dragged her to the door.

"Shouldn't we unfreeze him, Rick?"

He shrugged. "He'll be fine. I need you now."

After they left, the waiter came back with a hot cup of coffee, but saw the girl who ordered it was nowhere to be found. He looked at the man frozen in his chair.

"Sir, are you okay?"

His chair slid backwards, and Ben fell on the floor, shattering into a thousand pieces. The waiter screamed, dropping the cup and broke it into fragments.

-- BTTF --

The two trekked through the forest of New Rome. Rick was dressed in a lab coat, with a black t-shirt under, along with trousers and boots. He looked like a real scientist, especially when he was building something.

"Where are we going, Rick?"

The two came out into an empty field in the middle of the trees, where a large object was covered under a tarp. There were all kinds of scientific tools surrounding it.

Rick pulled down the curtain, and there lay the DeLorean time machine. It was an exact replica of the one from Back to the Future, yet with a significant difference.

"This, my dear sister, is a full-fledged time machine. It is operational, can travel through time, and the work of my whole life! Wubba lubba dub dub! So, what do you think?"

Her brother was significantly happier than usual. He was joyful, friendly and sober. She didn't want to ruin it.

"That--that's amazing, Rick! You're brilliant!"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Future, Part IV   Back to the Future, Part IV Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 8:04 pm

Carter, after getting off of patrol, went to the coffee shop where he was told to meet the others, being his girlfriend and her brother, He checked the time as he walked in, seeing almost no one there. He raised an eyebrow.

"You can't be here right now, Mr. Virgo. A man with a gun came in and froze one of our customers, witnesses say. I shouldn't be telling you this, but I know you're the Centurion of he First Cohort, so here, look at this sketch and tell me if you know who this is." The shop owner, Redgy, handed him the sketch of Rick.

Carter gulped. "Uh, no, I don't know who this is, but I'll make sure to find him," he said, pocketing the sketch Redgy gave him. "Thanks, I'll be on it soon."

As soon as Carter left, he went to his house and locked himself in his room, calling Reyna. "Please pick up, please pick up," he chanted.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Future, Part IV   Back to the Future, Part IV Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 8:38 pm

She suddenly heard her phone vibrating, with Carter's number on it. Reyna pressed it to her ears to answer the call.

"Carter?"

Rick turned to look at his sister, mouthing the words "Don't get your boyfriend involved", and returned to fixing the time machine.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Future, Part IV   Back to the Future, Part IV Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 12:17 am

"Yeah, where are you? And is Rick crazy? He shot someone with a freeze gun?" he asked in a hush whisper, trying not to draw the attention of Sophia or Emmett, or his mother... "Where are you?" he asked, sitting on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Future, Part IV   Back to the Future, Part IV Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 10:36 am

“Erm--it's a long story, Carter, so it's best if you come down here. I'll text you.”

She hung up on the call, then sent a message depicting their location in the forest to Carter, before she was dragged from behind by Rick.

“Come on. I'll show you how it works.”

“I've seen this part before. Are Libyan nationalists going to show up and blow your brains out?”

“Silly. No, I did not use radioactive materials. I still need a nuclear reaction to generate the 1.21 gigawatts of electricity that I need. So, I discovered a missile silo in Ohio, and came there, then drained all of their nuclear power, which was enough to power three journeys.”
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Future, Part IV   Back to the Future, Part IV Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 6:18 pm

Carter noticed she hung up. When he got the text, he left the house and drove to the area that they were at. He followed the trail to their point, noticing the twins and a DeLorean. "Did you knock off the Back to the Future car or something? It looks pretty good," he said, looking at the car. "So, Rick, you want to tell me about the freeze gun, and freezing a person in the coffee shop?"
Back to top Go down
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Future, Part IV   Back to the Future, Part IV Icon_minitimeSat Jul 15, 2017 6:54 pm

He looked at Reyna's newfound boyfriend. "Oh, yes, Reyna forgot to mention the part where that guy deliberately tried to sexually assault her, after it has happened to her in the past. Well, you do take a murder lightly, though. That guy would've shattered when he fell on the floor, but who am I to care. I just invented time travel."

He took out a flask, and drank it.

As soon as he was done, several blasts were heard, and another DeLorean came launching out, skiddling to a stop next to a tree. It was frozen in ice, and sizzled.

"What the hell just happened?" Reyna leapt back in shock.

"That would be my cue."

Rick walked over to the car, and pulled it open, taking the flask inside filled with whiskey. He poured it into his, and placed inside the DeLorean which was unfrozen.

"In case both of you are too stupid to get this, it's the same DeLorean, but it was sent from the future. You see, three minutes from now, we are gonna send the DeLorean back carrying this flask of whiskey to the moment 2 minutes ago, where our past selves will collect it and wait five minutes before collecting it."

"I get it. So what?"

"So what? I just created an infinite loop in the space time continuum, thank you very much. And also, I'd just created the Multiverse."

She looked at her brother in confusion.

He facepalmed and pulled out a piece of paper with a pen, drawing a straight horizontal line.

"This line represents the flow of our universe, the space time continuum. As of now, there is only one universe, but when we created the loop," illustrated with a circle, "we created an infinite number of possibilities, and branched it into the Multiverse. You see, in a few billion of said universes, branches, several versions of us may decided not to do the loop, and are destroyed. Several Carters from several universes knocked me down and tried to arrest me for murder, which I believe is about to happen right now, and create a paradox that can obliterate our universe"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Future, Part IV   Back to the Future, Part IV Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 5:12 pm

Carter scratched his head. "Well, I was going to arrest you after admitting to murder, but since we have a time machine anyway, we can go back and fix it." He looked at Reyna and kissed her. "Next time you, well, we hope there isn't one, but get sexually assaulted, let me know. I'll beat them up and arrest them before you can finish saying 'Carter, I just got sexually assaulted.'" He quickly hugged her, then went over to Rick.

"So, look, Future Boy, you're going to go back, stop yourself from murdering that guy, or else I'm going to have to arrest you. It's not right to kill people, in a circumstance where you could've gotten me and I would've arrested the guy. Now," he said, grabbing Rick's shirt. "Go," he said, but suddenly, he realized Rick's hand was starting to disappear. He jumped back.

"What the hell?" he looked at Reyna, who's hand was doing the same. "What's happening?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Future, Part IV   Back to the Future, Part IV Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 5:22 pm

He pushed Carter back, and his hand returned to normal. "It's called a paradox, you idiot. Like I just told you, there's infinite versions of you who can't see the real scope of things and tried to arrest me, destroying the universe."

His watch beeped. "Time for it."

He threw the flask inside, then picked up a remote control and the car revved to life. It backed far into the woods, before running directly at them. Seconds before it could hit them, the car waltzed right through into the past.

"See, we're back to normal now. And Carter, unfortunately, we can't just 'go back and save' that guy, because that'd be another major paradox. And since I have only 1 trip left, nah."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Future, Part IV   Back to the Future, Part IV Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 7:27 pm

"Well, then, dude, they know what you look like! You're going to get arrested for murder when they identify you! What the hell do you plan to do?" he asked, sighing. He looked at Reyna, holding her hand. "Rick, they're going to get you, man. We have to do something."
Back to top Go down
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Future, Part IV   Back to the Future, Part IV Icon_minitimeMon Jul 17, 2017 4:11 am

"Hah! You think I can't get away with that? You know how I got the power for this thing? Nuclear power? Where did I get it from? The government. And how do you think I'm still here if I hadn't escaped?"

He scoffed, then sat in the car and flipped the time circuits. The destination was presently set to July 17th, 2017.

"This here is a red letter date in the history of science."

He pressed several numbers, until the date August 1st, 1999 appeared.

"What's special about that day?"

"This, Reyna, is the day our father invented time travel. See, he was the one with the idea, and I completed his work. Like I said, it's the work of my whole life."

"I-It's great, Rick."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Future, Part IV   Back to the Future, Part IV Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to the Future, Part IV
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Out of Character (OOC) :: AU RPing-
Jump to: