Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Edition 17

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Belle
Belle

Edition 17 Empty
PostSubject: Edition 17   Edition 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 14, 2017 9:27 pm

So, things have taken a turn in this last week.

First things first, I'm a realist I am sorry to the members that have felt uncomfortable. I never wanted things to get this out of hand, but I had literally no say in it.

Secondly, I don't know why there had to be all this drama. Because honestly I just wanted that staff vote on a rule. I didn't want to take it to the members. But felt that was where it needed to go after being declined a staff vote. (Which would have been a lot easier, lol agreed?) All the stuff that followed after, I had no idea about until today. So I'm sorry if you got put in some uncomfortable situations. If I could I would fix that for you all, but I can't.

So onto the site news yeah?

• So, I am demoting myself. I do not wish to be apart of the staff team here for multiple reasons. I am pretty muh done. Not willing to give my help here anymore.
  • Sorry to say, but all solstice items are discontinued. I will send the requests that were made to be processed by Mason, but no one will be able to buy them again. Ever. The solstice items were a product of my creative thinking and thus I do not grant permission to use them.
  • The writing contest was cancelled. Not many people would even vote and participate in something fun. I will mention to Mason to give everyone some participation coins for it.
  • Due to a "petition" I heard about, that went on behind my back. I'm letting you all know now. I'm quitting. I do not have to deal with any of this. I did what I did for the people. I'm sorry majority of you felt otherwise. I just can't deal with all this negativity and drama. I graduated high school two years, like lol no thanks. I did my share guys.

Any who that is it for me. Like I said the last Belle edition. Clap, cheer, do whatever it is you want.

I wish you all the best of luck in your future endeavors. Y'all have a wonderful time.
Back to top Go down

Edition 17
Page 1 of 1