Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back to the Beach (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

Back to the Beach (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beach (private)   Back to the Beach (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 1:05 am

Bri let out a loud laugh quickly before downing a potion. "Blah, this stuff tastes like gasoline," She muttered, rolling her tongue around her mouth. At first, Bri tried to fight the potion, but it just seemed like the words forced themselves out. "You're really hot. Everyone, including me, loves abs."

Bri turned red for a moment as she said, "Okay, my turn: Have you ever had a crush on a teacher and if so, who was it and what were they like?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beach (private)   Back to the Beach (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 1:12 am

Keith laughed. "I gotcha," he said, teasing her by sitting closer. "Uh, yeah, Mrs. Terris, I don't know what she was like, because I never paid attention in Math, but man did she have a nice behind. What was your first few reactions to getting set up with me by Finn?"
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beach (private)   Back to the Beach (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 1:16 am

Bri rolled her eyes at Keith, but she wasn't surprised. She expected something along those lines. "First off when I lost my bet it was a long string of cuss words. Second, once I meant you, I thought you were a complete douche and wanted to shove the nearest sharp object into my gut and hope for a speedy death. Now my turn again," Bri thought for a moment before smirking. "What happened with you and Maya exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beach (private)   Back to the Beach (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 1:24 am

"We...she tutored me a bit, when I was having trouble catching up on demigod knowledge. I asked her out, which made her really happy, because she thought I was really hot, and I thought the same. We went on two dates, kissed some, but then we broke up. I was jealous of her intelligence and she didn't like my ego, to be honest. Do you love me?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beach (private)   Back to the Beach (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 1:26 am

Bri smiled lightly. "That was actually kind of cute." Bri's face paled dramatically at the question as she didn't know what to say. She stuttered a few times and hesitated before whispering, "I don't know. I really don't know."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beach (private)   Back to the Beach (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 1:32 am

Keith's eyes narrowed. "You don't love me? Why are we dating if you don't love me? What the-" he paused and took a breath, obviously frustrated. "I'm going to ask you again, do you love me?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beach (private)   Back to the Beach (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 1:38 am

Bri gritted het teeth, getting agitated with herself. How was she supposed to know? She was sixteen and never had a boyfriend. Before Keith, she avoided the whole love idea. Hated it even. "I don't know if I love you! I don't even know what love is! I didn't really ever have it because no one was ever around! My dad was working all the time and Aphrodite wasn't around and I never had any friends!" Bri exploded, her voice breaking slightly as she tried to pull herself together.

Bri dropped her head into her hands, letting out a deep breath before looking back up at Keith. "How am I supposed to know what love is when I never really had it? How am I supposed to love someone, anyone, after a few weeks and a few dates?" Bri then looked at the ground, biting her lip as she started talking more to herself than to Keith, "No love. That was the rule, that was what wasn't expected that's all I could do."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beach (private)   Back to the Beach (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 1:46 am

Keith paused and listened to her. He hugged her, and kissed her cheek. "I'm sorry," he said, whispering. He looked at her, putting his forehead against her's. "I want you to know, I love you. I really do. I hope you eventually feel the same. Even with our differences, you mean the world to me. I've never met someone as wonderful as you. I'm on truth potion, too, so you know this is the truth. I'm sorry no one was ever around for you, but I am now, and that's what matters. You're so beautiful and kind and I could not ask for a better girlfriend. I'm sorry." He kissed her forehead and hugged her again.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beach (private)   Back to the Beach (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 1:58 am

Bri leaned against him before saying emotionlessly, "You're being abnormally nice. Must be the truth potion," Before kissing him again and wrapping her arms around his neck. She broke the kiss slowly and rested her forehead against his. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beach (private)   Back to the Beach (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 2:06 am

"Of course. I don't think it's the potion, either, I just really care about you. If six months or a year down the road, you still don't love me, maybe it's not meant to be. You'll know, the embodiment of love is your mother." He kissed her again, pulling her close enough that their bodies were touching.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beach (private)   Back to the Beach (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 2:13 am

Bri set her head on his shoulder, comfortable against his body. "So, now what do you want to do? We can just talk."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beach (private)   Back to the Beach (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 2:19 am

"Well, you still have some truth potion in you, so I'm going to make the most of it. Do you ever think about me naked? On a scale of 1-10, how much do you like kissing me? Am I your favorite person? Do you honestly not like me liking your body?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beach (private)   Back to the Beach (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 2:25 am

Bri didn't have anything better to do, so she thought why not? "Never naked. Probably nasty down there. One to ten? I would say a seven, since I never kissed anyone else. No, you are not my favorite person. That spot is only for the one and only John Stamos and I'm fine with you liking it. It's cool and all, but I'm not one for compliments."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beach (private)   Back to the Beach (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 2:28 am

"Hmm, okay, at least it's the truth. Full House was pretty good. Do you like your body? Do you ever think about me shirtless, then? Before we dated, and you saw me around camp, did you think I was hot?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beach (private)   Back to the Beach (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 2:32 am

"My body is fine," Bri scoffed. "I don't have to think about you shirtless since your shirtless most of the time," Bri gestured to his topless body. "And before? I don't think I ever saw you and if I did, I didn't care much about you. I'm not the type who sees a guy and is like, 'Well damn. I want that'."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beach (private)   Back to the Beach (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 2:40 am

"OKay, fair." Keith continued to think. "Why do you like me?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beach (private)   Back to the Beach (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 2:47 am

"You can be nice at times. Passionate, actually kind of smart, and you not a typical douche, so that is always a plus," Bri said before setting her chin on Keith's shoulder so she was looking at him. "And what do you like about me? Everything I hope."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beach (private)   Back to the Beach (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 4:47 pm

"Sweet. I don't think I'm smart, though. I like pretty much everything, the only thing I don't is your annoying trait of wanting to push away help or advice from me. I hope we're together, forever. It'd be real beautiful."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beach (private)   Back to the Beach (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 10:45 pm

"Well I don't need some of your advice. Like new clothes and more social blah blah blah," Bri defended. "And yeah, I hope we'll be together a long hard time too." Bri planted a kiss o Keith's nose.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beach (private)   Back to the Beach (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 12:51 am

"I hope our kids get my looks," Keith teased, and kissed her on the nose as well.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beach (private)   Back to the Beach (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 12:21 am

Bri rob her eyes, punching his arm playfully. "What is wrong with my looks?" Bro asked offended before taking on a thoughtful expression. "I hope our kids are smart, honorable, and good with a sword so I can spare with them, since you obviously can't hold up against me."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beach (private)   Back to the Beach (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 1:36 am

"Nothing, I was just playing around. You're beautiful," he said with a smile. "Hopefully they're good at basketball too, because you can't hold up with me," he said and laughed. "Do you think you'll ever go to school in New Rome?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beach (private)   Back to the Beach (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 1:55 am

Bri shrugged. "I never really thought about it. I always figured I'd die early like all the other demigods, you know? It feels weird to think about the future like that. But if I make it that long, maybe. I don't know what I would study though. What about you?" Bri cuddled up into Keith's side.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beach (private)   Back to the Beach (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 9:01 am

"I don't know, I'd like to be a cop or something. That'd be pretty cool, you know? I worry, my parents had really high expectations that I could never reach."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beach (private)   Back to the Beach (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 1:35 pm

"You never told me about your parents" Bro was silent for a moment, thinking if she should go on considering Keith's obvious dislike for his family. "What don't you like them? What are they like?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Beach (private)   Back to the Beach (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to the Beach (private)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next