Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Invaded Lands Tea Shop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nefaste

The Invaded Lands Tea Shop Empty
PostSubject: The Invaded Lands Tea Shop   The Invaded Lands Tea Shop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 4:18 pm

In the city of New Rome there stood a small shop surronded by many larger ones, but thos one was quaint, it had character. Named for all the spices and variants of tea it had, influenced by the lands conquered by Rome it was owned by a nice elderly man who was a child of bacchus.

Holly entered this establishment and walked over to the closest table, taking a seat and offering a smile to the gray haired man in the back who quickly brought over her variant of tea. "Sakura Allure, as you like from the conquered lands of the east" He told her, and then left her to her devices.

Tucking a dark piece of her hair behind her head she awaited for Rick whom she had left directions for to come to the shop. Thinking for a moment, she turned and looked up to the elderly man. "A bottle of sake as well please"
Back to top Go down
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: The Invaded Lands Tea Shop   The Invaded Lands Tea Shop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 4:41 pm

Rick didn't know what to classify this. A date, he supposed. Of course, the real purpose was to get free tea, but his sister Reyna shrieked in excitement when she found out.

"Rick's going on a daaatee, Rick's going on a daaatee."

"It's not a date, it's afternoon tea."

"Who's the lucky girl?"

"F*ck you, Reyna!" he scoffed, then quickly stormed away, while his twin gently giggled.

As he followed the map, he delved more into the street where tea was the only beverage. Fortunately, he spotted Holly sitting by a table, and rushed over, pulling out a chair to sit himself down.

"Alright, where's the tea?" he asked immediately.
Back to top Go down
Nefaste

PostSubject: Re: The Invaded Lands Tea Shop   The Invaded Lands Tea Shop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 5:38 pm

Holly gestured to the pot on the center of the table. "I ordered sake as well, in case you would prefer something stronger" She offered and poured herself a cup of the hot beverage, watching Rick closely, not saying a word but deciding to let him lead the conversation, perhaps brag about his inventions, or perhaps a victory or murder or something.
Back to top Go down
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: The Invaded Lands Tea Shop   The Invaded Lands Tea Shop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 5:41 pm

"Why, thank you." Rick picked up the cup, and satirically drank like those Brits he knew. "So--tell me, Holly--God, I hope your last name is not Wood--a little more about yourself, perhaps? I've described myself enough for you."
Back to top Go down
Nefaste

PostSubject: Re: The Invaded Lands Tea Shop   The Invaded Lands Tea Shop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 5:48 pm

Holly was surprised as he mentioned her name-a fact she hadnt told him in the arena, and a fact that would be rather hard to come by upon unless he had contacts with the people she hung out with, or maybe he just asked someone. For a moment she paused as she drank tea the correct way, and not the sarcastic and stereotypical way of the british that Rick was imitating. Moving her hair back and from her face she looked over the other demigod.

"No my last name is not wood, and if you make any comment about me being from that california wasteland-which I am not, i would be very displeased. Anyways, you wish to know about me? Well, what exactly do you want to know?" Holly paused for a second, then began to talk once more.

"For starters, I am an avid lover of tea such as this blend, its from the eastern provinences of the old roman empire"
Back to top Go down
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: The Invaded Lands Tea Shop   The Invaded Lands Tea Shop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 5:54 pm

"Well, for starters, I hate tea, and I'm an alcoholic. I also like wine, light beer and Coca Cola. Fortunately, I created a pill which is capable of counteracting the effects they have on me."

He quickly gulped the rest of the tea, then took out his flask and poured some of his own alcohol into it. Rick quickly consumed it, and grinned.

"Well--don't tell me you're another one of those people who never party, use drugs and alcohol and have one night stands?"
Back to top Go down
Nefaste

PostSubject: Re: The Invaded Lands Tea Shop   The Invaded Lands Tea Shop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 8:10 pm

Holly smirked "Oh I am not one of those people at all. I think that I could actually bury you underneath the bar in what I can drink, but perhaps youre not up to such a challenge" She spoke, the elderly man dropping the sake by the table for the both of them.

"Now, quid pro quo my dear sir, it is your turn to once more delude something about yourself to me"
Back to top Go down
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: The Invaded Lands Tea Shop   The Invaded Lands Tea Shop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 8:25 pm

"You see, I have a version of myself at home who'd have been what I look like if I was born feminine. She came to life 2 minutes after I did."

Rick poured down his throat another glass of alcohol. "Quid pro quo, tell me something about yourself now." He passed the flask. "And if you want a drink, then I'll offer you this one for free."
Back to top Go down
Nefaste

PostSubject: Re: The Invaded Lands Tea Shop   The Invaded Lands Tea Shop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 8:29 pm

"Twins, that could be predicted. Hmmm, well I would accept that drink but this sake has my name on it" She said, opening the bottle and taking a swig from its glass lips. She paused a moment and then spoke. "Im from a place not close to here, far away in the highlands"

"Scotland I mean" She explained and leaned back into the chair she was sitting in, enjoying the flow of the conversation. "Do you enjoy mixed drinks or stright ones?"
Back to top Go down
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: The Invaded Lands Tea Shop   The Invaded Lands Tea Shop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 8:32 pm

"Mixed. Kicks up the juice." he said. "But I'm too lazy to do it, so I just drink solely alcohol. Your turn." Rick was turning drunk, evident by the fact that he was turning dizzy, his visions blurring. He pulled his chair next to Holly.
Back to top Go down
Nefaste

PostSubject: Re: The Invaded Lands Tea Shop   The Invaded Lands Tea Shop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 8:35 pm

Holly noticed him moving closer and offered a small smile, staying on the side of sobriety for now as she watched him carefully. "You need someone to make drinks for you, Ive got a rather good skill at making mixed drinks. I actually invented a few back in my home" She told him.

"Whats in that flask anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: The Invaded Lands Tea Shop   The Invaded Lands Tea Shop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 8:44 pm

"Just pure alcohol." he shrugged, picking it up and give it a shake to confirm the contents inside.

"Well, Holly, why don't you try making me a drink, then? I have this as your first ingredient."
Back to top Go down
Nefaste

PostSubject: Re: The Invaded Lands Tea Shop   The Invaded Lands Tea Shop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 8:46 pm

Holly rolled her eyes "Pure alcohol and what else? We arent exactly at my place where I have a fully stocked bar or anything. We are in a tea shop, unless you are as blind as you are drunk"
Back to top Go down
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: The Invaded Lands Tea Shop   The Invaded Lands Tea Shop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 8:50 pm

"Well, then lemme do it for you."

He opened the flask and dried its contents into her cup, pouring some water over as well. He took a pack of powder from his pocket (don't ask), and dried it in, then mixed them all up.

"Bon appetite."
Back to top Go down
Nefaste

PostSubject: Re: The Invaded Lands Tea Shop   The Invaded Lands Tea Shop Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 8:18 am

Holly raised her eyebrow at the concoction and accepted the cup, swirling it around and then smelling the substance before setting the cup back down and looking at rick. "And what exactly is this?" She asked him, leaning over closer to get a view of the pack of powder.
Back to top Go down
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: The Invaded Lands Tea Shop   The Invaded Lands Tea Shop Icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 2:40 pm

"Oh--fun fact, they're just powder. The thing you put into cake and pie. But what few really know is their effect when they're mixed with alcohol and coffee. They're good." he shrugged. He opened it for her, confirming the true nature of the substance. "I'm not drugging you, mate, I don't need to drug anyone. I'll just shoot them on the spot."
Back to top Go down
Nefaste

PostSubject: Re: The Invaded Lands Tea Shop   The Invaded Lands Tea Shop Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 3:44 pm

Holly shrugged and then took a drink from it, then set it aside and shrugged. "The flavor is rather bitter, almost not even there" She told him, offering a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: The Invaded Lands Tea Shop   The Invaded Lands Tea Shop Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 4:09 pm

Rick took another gulp. "It's covfefe." he said, mocking the typo Donald Trump made. "It's supposed to be bitter. Come on, have more."
Back to top Go down
Nefaste

PostSubject: Re: The Invaded Lands Tea Shop   The Invaded Lands Tea Shop Icon_minitimeMon Jul 24, 2017 9:58 am

Holly smirked and took another sip before handing it back, smiling lightly. "Now why of all people you had to mock the idiot who is running this country?" She asked, showing utter disdain.
Back to top Go down
Rick Sanchez
Rick Sanchez

PostSubject: Re: The Invaded Lands Tea Shop   The Invaded Lands Tea Shop Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 10:12 am

"Because normal people just admit it's a typo instead of spending thousands trying to prove to the public it's an actual word, when it's not."

Rick was getting more and more drunk. "Try more. You know, when taken with the right doses, it heightens your concentration really well. Othertimes, it makes you a bit tired, but it opens your mind to new things: family, friendship, love and such. It's that way for me, because I resent all three."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Invaded Lands Tea Shop   The Invaded Lands Tea Shop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Invaded Lands Tea Shop
Page 1 of 1