Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bri's Version of Fun [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

Bri's Version of Fun [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 5:28 pm

Bri was sweating as she attacked the wooden dummy again. She had been training hard all day and was having the time of her life. Bri loved to train and sword fighting was one of her favorite past times. Her celestial bronze sword, Kalon, sliced through the wooden dummy with ease. Her shield, fanaa, was on her arm as she wore her chest plate over her CHB shirt.

Bri was waiting for her boyfriend, Keith to show up. For once, he was the late one and she smirked at the thought of it. She invited him to watch her train, but in reality, she was planning for him to pick up a sword and fight with her.

Bri decided to take a quick break, taking a long drink out of her water bottle as she waited for Keith to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 5:46 pm

Keith walked into the arena, wearing a sleeveless black shirt and shorts. He looked around, then went to Bri. "Hey, I'm here. This isn't the type of workout I'm usually into, it's kind of a waste of time. As long as I don't leave camp, I don't need to fight monsters, right?" he asked and laughed. "Alright, what's first? Are we going to put some wager on this?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 5:58 pm

"A good thing you mentioned that . . ." Bri smirked. "We fight with swords and we each get a chest plate. If I win, you have to cook me a wonderful five course meal and if you win, you can get whatever. What would you like?" Bri asked, already confident that she would win. "Within reason," She added.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 6:35 pm

Keith was a trickster. He knew in a straight up fight he had no chance of beating his girlfriend, so he took to different measures, what some would consider cheating. He drank a luck potion he bought off of the Hecate kids- essentially, it'd make him 50% luckier for the next few hours. He smiled at her. "OKay, if you lose, you have to do the same for me, the meal, and also live up to your other bet of wearing anything I want you to." He put on the armor and got a sword. "Tell me when you're ready."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 6:57 pm

Bri smirked, confident she could win. Bri got in her fighting position and said, "Ready," before lashing or quickly with Kalon. She jumped out quickly from her place, sending a sharp jab towards Keith with deadly accuracy.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 7:06 pm

Keith got struck by the sword, luckily, the armor covered it. He panicked a bit, but whether with the potion or on his own, he quickly regrouped and swiped right at her feet with insane speed, then kicked at her stomach.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 8:24 pm

Bri didn't see the kick coming as she let out an old before getting back to her position. "That was a lucky shot," Bri breathed out before going back on the offensive side. Bri did a spin and swing her sword down in a sharp an drew powerful arc towards Keith's shoulders.

"C'mon Keith," She jeered. "What happened to being so athletic?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 8:32 pm

Keith, with luck and athleticism, ducked the incoming sword, and swung his sword directly at her midsection, then went to headbutt her shoulder.

"C'mon, babe, I thought you were better than this," he said.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 8:59 pm

Bri blocked his sword ark, but still managed to get hit in the midsection. She let out a breath as she scowled at the cocky boy before attacking again. She moved quickly, citing across the air dangerously as she aimed for the boy's head, planning for him to evade her attack. She then sent a low kick to his ankles, fixing to knock him to the ground.

"What's wrong, pretty boy?" She taunted as she attacked. "You better plan that dinner. I was thinking Chinese."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 9:12 pm

Keith was knocked to the ground, laughing as she taunted. He quickly got up, sending a quick elbow jab at her face, then swiped at her knees. In a lucky athletic move, he backflipped and pulled her arm, attempting to armdrag her.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 9:47 pm

Bri quickly avoided the elbow and jumped over his swing quickly. She had speed and could easily see his moves. What she didn't see coming was the arm drag and she was put on the ground. Keith was much taller and heavier than her, adding to the fact that Bri wasn't very strong meant she couldn't get him off of her using brute strength. Bri kissed him fiercely as a distraction before wrapping her arms around his side to try and flip them over so she was on top.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 9:58 pm

Keith was surprised by the kiss, and would've immediately failed if not for the luck running through him. He countered her, so he was on top, and smiled. He held his sword to her throat. "I win," he was proudly, getting up. "You lose!" he said and laughed. "Enjoy making me steak in the tiniest bikini I can find," he said. "It's skill, though, babe, it's all about practice. Sometimes we just get lucky in life, other times the right person wins. This is one of those times the right person won."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 20, 2017 10:26 pm

"Hey! I was training hours before in came and was already tired," Bri defended herself. "You just got lucky." Bri poured, crossing her arms. She couldn't believe she lost. She was great at sword fighting. It was her skill -- the thing she was great at. "It's your lose," Bri stated. "I can't cook and the food will probably kill you one way or another."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 4:09 am

"Doesn't matter to me, I have two bets on you now, I don't care how the food tastes." Keith grinned. "I would hardly call it luck, babe, more like skill," he said, taking off the armor. "So, you up for a trip to New Rome? You need a new outfit and we'll rent an apartment so you can make me this delicious meal." He kissed her hand. "Better luck next time." He put down his sword, accomplished that the luck potion worked well.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 10:27 am

"Fine," Bri muttered. "But if you think I'm going to get anything besides jeans that I will soon jump into the mud with then your wrong." Bri ripped off her chest plate, pouting grumpily at her lose.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 4:39 pm

"Naturally," he said in a sarcastic, airy tone. He started walking towards the pegasi at the entrance of camp that traveled between the camps. He paid the demigod who had them, and got on one with Bri, riding away to Camp Jupiter.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 7:18 pm

Bri doomed hoped off the house, her thighs aching. "I always hated riding any type of horse," Bri muttered as she stretched some. "Where is the apartment at?" Bri asked as she looked around New Rome.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 7:20 pm

"I have no idea, I guess we're going to need a decent amount of money to rent a hotel apartment for the night," he said, getting his wallet. "Do you think they will even allow minors to get one?" he asked, walking a bit, looking around. He held Bri's hand.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 7:23 pm

Bri shrugged, not paying as much attention to the problem at hand than to New Rome. She always loved Camp Jupiter and all the nice apartments and colleges etc. "The whole place is filled with minors. I'm sure two minors getting an apartment from Camp Half-Blood for a day or two won't be questioned." Bri shrugged. She led Keith over to an apartment complex that looked pretty nice. "Let's try this one," Bri dragged Keith inside.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 7:32 pm

"Right," he said, following her in. "Still, New Rome is filled with adults as well as minors," he added, before going up to the guy at the front desk. "Uh, we're looking for a fairly priced hotel room with a stove and fridge. Just one night. We're both Greek." He got out some money.

The man searched on his computer for an open room that fit their needs. "Here we are, Fourth Floor, 4B6. It'll be 250 dollars for the night. Do either of you have a parent that lives in New Rome?"

"I just said we're Greek," Keith said with an eyeroll, putting down the money.

"OKay, then we're going to send up a maid every three hours to check on you. We can't be getting sued, the reason most minors get a hotel room..."

"Yeah, I got it," Keith said, taking the key card from him.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 9:25 pm

Bri rolled her eyes at the two before walking over to the elevator, her hands on her backpack straps. She got into the elevator with Keith, pressed the buttons and soon they were at their room once they found it. Bri opened the door and said, "This place is pretty nice." The room had a queen sized bed, a tv, and a small kitchen area with a fridge, stove, and microwave.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 10:56 pm

"Wow, I paid 250 for this place," Keith said, sighing. He jumped onto the bed and put on the TV. "We better get the most out of this room, 200 and f*cking 50 bucks, dude. Do you want to go shopping for dinner and for your cute little outfit?" he asked, flipping through the channels. He ran his hand through his blonde hair. "Oh, I just realized, one bed, two of us. Lucky me," he said and got up, and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 1:05 am

"Yay shopping," Bri cheered sarcastically. Bri kissed him back before smirking, "Lucky you. You get to sleep on the floor for that comment," Bri joked. "And do I absolutely have to go shopping?" Bri sounded like a whining toddler. "And the outfit? The food? Who says either of us will live till dinner," Bri stated dramatically, falling onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 1:20 am

"Haha," he said with a smile and eyeroll. He laid next to her. "Yes, you have to go shopping," he said, turning to his side, facing her. He rested his head against his hand. "Oh, don't say that, I'm superstitious," he said with a laugh. He kissed her cheek. "I'm kind of tired, though, we could take a nap, if you want. A naked nap. Joking." He brushed her cheek with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 22, 2017 1:38 am

Bri was by far used to Keith's innuendos and ignored is as she cuddled up into his side, resting her head against his chest. She was still tired from her earlier but training and the Pegasus ride. Plus, she liked to sleep. "A fully-clothed nap sounds great," Bri grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bri's Version of Fun [Private]   Bri's Version of Fun [Private] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bri's Version of Fun [Private]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next