Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Make love not war (Rhy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

Make love not war (Rhy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make love not war (Rhy)   Make love not war (Rhy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 11:48 am

Niko after hearing that statement blushes. He is now embarassed because he know what she said would be the truth. "Uhm, Yes. You are right actually. I would actually be there to catch you in that situation."

Last edited by Rhyolo on Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Karla

PostSubject: Re: Make love not war (Rhy)   Make love not war (Rhy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 2:41 am

Her cheeks flushed a darker colour as he admitted that he would catch Sam if she stumbled. "Now that is an enticing thought." Samantha wondered what it might be like to kiss him, to wrap her arms behind his neck as she leaned up.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Make love not war (Rhy)   Make love not war (Rhy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 7:30 pm

Niko blushes even harader as she says that the thought is enticing. "What do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Karla

PostSubject: Re: Make love not war (Rhy)   Make love not war (Rhy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 2:00 am

Her heartbeat faster, Sam felt herself grow warm, particularly her cheeks. "Well.. I.." The red haired girl stammered quietly. Uncertain as to what she should do. Magic should understood, how to cast, fighting, battle strategy.
Boys. Well they were an unknown quantity in her life. Till now. Sure, Sam had seen the occasionally romantic movie with her few friends. But in those, it was the handsome man who kissed the girl. Samantha doubted she even knew how to kiss someone.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Make love not war (Rhy)   Make love not war (Rhy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 2:15 am

Niko had no idead what he was about to do. It was as if his mind just shut off and a force from another world had taken over him. His body then grabbed the girl and then kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Karla

PostSubject: Re: Make love not war (Rhy)   Make love not war (Rhy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 2:20 am

Samantha eyes initially widened with surprise, before flickering shut. She returned the kiss, feeling herself melt. He kissed her! Sam had finally had her first kiss!
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Make love not war (Rhy)   Make love not war (Rhy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 2:36 am

Niko kissed the girl with passion he didn't even know he had. It was his first kiss and he liked it. the only thing is he didn't even know this girls name.
Back to top Go down
Karla

PostSubject: Re: Make love not war (Rhy)   Make love not war (Rhy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 2:58 am

Samantha returned his kiss with the same passion. Eventually, they broke apart feeling breathless, her heart racing. It took Sam several long moments in order to compose herself. "I..." She swallowed, her throat feeling suddenly dry. "I..." She paused for a few heartbeats. "That was good." Sam eventually managed to say.
Back to top Go down
Rhyolo
Rhyolo

PostSubject: Re: Make love not war (Rhy)   Make love not war (Rhy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 3:17 pm

As soon as niko broke from the kiss he felt embarassed and fell silent. He found himself not able to find any words describe what he had just experienced. It was as if a part of him he never had bit knew he needed had just been given to him. He loked at girl and nodded. His green eyes glittered like the emeralds their color fro. Which they are named.
Back to top Go down
Karla

PostSubject: Re: Make love not war (Rhy)   Make love not war (Rhy) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 29, 2017 5:10 pm

Samantha honestly did not know what to do. She stood quietly for a moment, knowing full well that she happened to be blushing and somewhat embarrassed by the situation. Though she happened to be delighted as well.
Samantha glanced awkwardly over her shoulder, the battle was dying down. "I should go find my cohort." She turned to go, then stopped calling back over her shoulder. "I'm Sam by the way." As she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make love not war (Rhy)   Make love not war (Rhy) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make love not war (Rhy)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2