Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Come See the Softer Side of Sears

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkseide

PostSubject: Come See the Softer Side of Sears   Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:04 pm

Hey all, I'm Darkseide. I'm an Old Guy who enjoys RPs, Gaming, and general madness.

I'm not all that Fancy like everyone else is these days, so here's some stuff about my characters.

First up, I've got Cherry Ashlynn Bliss Crews, Daughter of Aphrodite. She's young, beautiful, and quite violent. Also, she's got a lovely Irish accent, going with her heritage. Trains a lot in self defense, and doesn't dress up as much as most of Aphrodite's kids do, but she's still a bit stylish.

Next up, we've got Serenity Trinity Underwood, Daughter of Dioynsus. Young, pretty, and loves to drink. She makes her own Wine at Camp, and gets shipments from her Mother, who works at a Winery. She's training to be a Sommalier, and enjoys drinking because it makes her feel close to her Dad, who despite being the Head of the Camp, usually is nowhere to be found. Rumor has it she's working on an Underground Wine Bar.

Then we've got Fianna Harper, Daughter of Loki. And Loki was the Mom. *cues Audience laughter* She's a cute shapeshifter who loves to paint and loves to cook. Don't believe me? Ask her to cook for you.

Then we've got Chastity Young, Daughter of Venus, and Member of the Third Cohort. She's more Venus/Aphrodite than Cherry will ever be. Knows she pretty, and flaunts it. Manipulative, Brash, and multilingual, she's also quite deadly.

Now we've got Allisynn Sanders, the identical twin of Alexandra Sanders, Daughter of Apollo, and Pot Addict. She considers her sister to be the more important one, and prefers to stay in the background. While both are talented at singing and dancing and Archery, "Alli" or "Synn" is more inclined to healing and using a crossbow that has been modified for long-range sniping. Which means she'll just sit there for hours, waiting for her target. But yeah, she's highly addicted to pot.

Introducing the pretty sexy young girl, Elsa "Ellie" Reigns, Daughter of Hebe. 18 Years old, she stays to maintain the Cabin for any incoming siblings of hers.

Charity Ross - Follower of Khonsu, God of Time; isn't very charitable for an 18 year old, but can be fun.

Charlotte Mariemaia Norris, Daughter of Bellona; is a 16 year old member of the 2nd Cohort who is an Orphan and doesn't value herself at all.

Tycho Rollins, Son of  Fortuna; is an 18 year old member of the 5th Cohort with good looks and all the luck in the World. Nice guy

Arachne Rachel Johnson, Daughter of Athena; and no, she's not happy about her name. Dresses in Goth-ish clothes, and loves to weave stuff.

Interested? Uninterested? PM me either way. I'm usually always around.

Last edited by Darkseide on Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:13 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Because I hate everything)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aminj123

PostSubject: Re: Come See the Softer Side of Sears   Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:23 pm

Is Chastity available for RP?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Come See the Softer Side of Sears   Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:46 pm

Would you be interested in doing an RP with my shy little Luca and your daughter of Loki, Fianna?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come See the Softer Side of Sears   

Back to top Go down

Come See the Softer Side of Sears
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1