Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

blood calls to blood (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

blood calls to blood (p) Empty
PostSubject: blood calls to blood (p)   blood calls to blood (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 11:28 am

blood calls to blood (p) Tumblr_o4ny8hZdK71vnn94fo1_500

Muir couldn't help but be nervous about what was about to happen. He had taken the time to go back to his cabin and put his stuff down. The son of Dike had changed into a pair of dark gray sweatpants and a dark blue Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC t-shirt, his favorite football team from back home. Muir made his way to the woods and got to where him and Cypress had agreed to meet about 10 minutes early. He was pacing the area of the woods. What if he couldn't find Iain? What if he hurt himself? What if he hurt Iain? This was going to be messy business, that was for sure.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   blood calls to blood (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 1:39 pm

blood calls to blood (p) Tumblr_inline_o158w3AXcg1sjzta5_500
Cypress didn't know what he was getting himself into. Just last week he was going to the Hecate cabin to bring cookies and now he was looking for a lost witch. The son of Demeter arrived in the forest wearing a poppy seed crown. "Hey, Muir." He called out quietly. "Am I on time?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   blood calls to blood (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 2:10 pm

Muir stopped pacing when he saw Cypress and started to chew on the inside of his thumb. "Yeah. Yeah, you're good." Muir made his way over to Cypress. "Okay, so basically, I'm going to have to lay on the ground, say some magic stuff, and then who knows that's going to happen." Muir said quickly and nervously. Muir pulled the his shirt off quickly. "What I'm going to need of you, though, is to make sure I don't pass out. If I do, I might get lost between me and Iain, and that will not be easy to come back to." Muir said, laying back on the ground.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   blood calls to blood (p) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 7:36 pm

"Oh...kay." Yep, things were about to get a little scary, but it was for a good cause. Iain. Cypress walked around and knelt down beside Muir and looked over his torso, then slowly to his face. "Okay, I'll make sure you don't die or anything. I'm here for you both."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   blood calls to blood (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 12:03 am

Muir took a few deep breaths and closed his eyes slowly. He put his right hand over the tattoo on his chest. Muir took a few more deep breaths before starting to mutter the words that Iain had taught him all those years ago. He wasn't even sure he knew the words, or was saying them right until he felt the tattoo start to get warm under his hand. Muir finished the chant for the second time, when the magic kicked in. Muir's eyes flew open, the same bright green as Iain's when he was doing magic. Muir started to see where Iain was, and he felt great on the inside, but on the outside, he was convulsing on the ground. Suddenly, he stopped moving and the green from his eyes faded back to blue, his eyes starting to roll back in his head.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   blood calls to blood (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 12:09 am

When the son of Dike's eyes started to roll in the back of his head, Cypress started to shake him. "Muir! Muir!" He shouted, trying to bring him back. Cypress gently slapped the side of his face to try and wake him.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   blood calls to blood (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 12:17 am

It felt like Muir was watching a movie. He was seeing clips of him and Iain through the years, all leading up to right now. It felt strangely pure to him. Muir felt Cypress slap him across the face and was smacked back into reality. He sat up quickly and then groaned, laying back in the dirt. "I'm going to kill him." Muir said quietly, closing his eyes, trying to regain his strength. Muir took a few deep breaths, and then opened his eyes again. The son of Dike sat up slowly this time.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   blood calls to blood (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 12:52 am

"Why? Where is he?" The son of Demeter asked, looking over Muir's body. Cypress didn't know whether or not to help him up so he did it anyway. The African American demigod looked Muir over again. "He's still in the camp's boarder, right?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   blood calls to blood (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 1:32 am

Muir was a little weak on his feet, but he was able to stabilize himself. He bent down and picked up his shirt, slipping it over his shoulders. "Yeah. He's still here, and he's been under my nose this whole time." Muir stormed off into the woods, assuming that Cypress was following him. "Y'know that rickety old cabin in the woods? That's kind of been mine and Iain's place while we've been here. I've checked there like 15 times, but nothing." Muir rubbed some sweat off his face. "He's there and invisible. He told me he hadn't gotten full invisibility down. I'm going to kill that little..." Muir's voice switched to Gaelic, and profane Gaelic at that.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   blood calls to blood (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 1:47 am

Cypress followed after him. "...Invisible? Of course! That makes sense. He's a crafty witch, huh?" The son of Demeter made sure not to trip over anything. "What do you think he's gonna say when he sees the both of us working together?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   blood calls to blood (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 1:55 am

Muir chuckled a little bit, slowing down a bit to give the son of Demeter a chance to catch up with him. "He isn't a big fan of the word witch." Muir commented. If things were going to work out with Iain and Cypress, Cypress had a lot to learn about Iain. They were almost to the cabin. Muir stopped Cypress. "Yeah, about that. He's already going to be mad at me for tracking him, and he's not going to be thrilled I brought you with me, I have a feeling. If we fight, just, know it will all be okay in the end. At least it has been every time so far." Muir said with a small, nervous laugh.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   blood calls to blood (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 2:06 am

The son of Demeter took that into account. He wouldn't be using the word anytime soon that was for sure. "Right, okay, okay." Cypress looked up at Muir, then back ahead of him. "Okay, well, hopefully he understands that we're trying to help him. I feel like the three of us are all connected, y'know? Like this was destined to happen."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   blood calls to blood (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 2:14 am

blood calls to blood (p) Tumblr_oizd4nGKQy1vhjribo2_250blood calls to blood (p) Tumblr_okf8x9UMhr1qbv71yo4_250

Muir laughed. "Iain and thinking don't always mix, and I feel like that's required for understanding. He has to at least listen, though. He knows he can't get away." Muir said, tapping above his heart. Muir bent down and picked up a somewhat large rock and tossed it in his hand. "Okay, let's go."

Muir moved to the edge of the clearing of the cabin and pelted the rock at the steps of the cabin, exactly where he knew Iain would be sitting. The rock made impact and Iain grunted. "You give me a killer case of vertigo by tracking me and then you pelt me with a rock? Some κοινωνία you are." Iain mumbled. "Please, de-invisible or whatever." Muir rolled his eyes, moving out into the open with Cypress. "Not with him here, I'm not." Iain said. "Well, he's staying, so get out of the shadows or you'll be hit many more times."

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   blood calls to blood (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 11:12 am

Cypress avoided eye contact with Iain and looked down at his feet. It did feel awkward to have both Muir and Iain standing there and being angry at each other. "Honestly, if you want me to leave, Iain, then I can." Cypress said quietly, slowly looking up at Muir.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   blood calls to blood (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 11:37 am

blood calls to blood (p) Tumblr_oizd4nGKQy1vhjribo2_250blood calls to blood (p) Tumblr_okf8x9UMhr1qbv71yo4_250

Muir shook his head and put his hand out to stop Cypress. "No, you're staying. I am done with him running away from his problems." Muir said aggressively. Iain groaned and started to fade back into reality. As he did, he said, "I don't run away from things." Muir rolled his eyes. "Hiding invisible here is definitely running away. Speaking of which, how dare you hide from me here. This is our place, Iain. You promised that this place was special to us." Muir said, grabbing on to Iain's shirt. "Yeah. So did you. That's why I came here. The only person who could possibly find me here is you. You're the one who brought him here." Iain said, looking at Cypress and then back at Muir. "You're right, I did bring him here. We were both worried about you, Iain. Everything you're feeling is so intense, especially for you." Muir said, his voice softening a bit.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   blood calls to blood (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 12:58 pm

Cypress moistened his lips and looked at Iain' then to his tattoos, then down at his shoes. He didn't know what to feel about things right now and hoped that Iain wasn't an telepath or empath. The son of Demeter bit his lip and cleared his throat. "...Muir told me that you don't really feel things all that well and I can understand that, I can. I was just shocked that he ran off and didn't say anything more to me."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   blood calls to blood (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 1:23 pm

Iain watched Cypress as he talked, and then back at Muir. "Why don't you go and tell everyone here everything about him. Did you tell him about the time we g-" Muir cut Iain off. "I would never." Muir said, a slight laugh breaking his composure. Muir looked back and forth between Cypress and Iain, before his eyes settled on Cypress. "I think you're right. I think we were all meant to meet." Muir turned his attention back to Iain. "Talk to the boy. We'll talk later." Muir turned around and took off running, not letting Iain stop him. Iain groaned and looked at Cypress. "Hi."

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   blood calls to blood (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 2:13 pm

Cypress looked over his shoulder as he watched Muir leave, then looked back to see Iain. Taking in a deep breath, he took a step forward.
"...Hey." Cypress gave him a small smile and folded his arms over his chest. "...How are you?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   blood calls to blood (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 3:03 pm

blood calls to blood (p) Tumblr_ol2snlotH51vv76ubo9_400

Iain wanted to use his magic to pull back Muir and save him from this conversation. He knew he couldn't though. Physically, he could, but between Cypress looking at him and what Muir was feeling, he knew it would be bad. Iain stood up on the steps of the old cabin and leaned against the wooden railing. "Um... I'm doing. Emotions are a bit of a b**** when you're not used to them being this strong. It has me very up in my head." Iain said, pointing to his head. He wondered how much Muir had told Cypress about him. It made him nervous to not know what he knew.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   blood calls to blood (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 9:11 pm

Cypress slowly nodded his head. "I see. I know that you...gave up control of your emotions for more magic." The son of Demeter took a step closer to him. "So, when you kissed me, that must've taken a lot of...strength to do."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   blood calls to blood (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 9:44 pm

Iain smiled a small bit. "It's a bit more complicated than that, but simply put, yeah. Everything takes sacrifice." Iain said. That was basically a motto for their magic. They couldn't just make things happen without something else happening. "Kissing you wasn't hard because of my lack of emotions. If anything, that could make it easier." Iain said, sliding his hands into his pocket. "What's hard is kissing a..... Anyway. What's way harder is all this stuff I'm feeling now."

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   blood calls to blood (p) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 11:00 pm

Cypress raised an eyebrow and walked closer to Iain. Now he was standing a good foot in front of him. The son of Demeter nodded his head slowly. "So, where does that leave...us?" Cypress asked, biting the corner of his lip. "I mean, I'm confused and..." Cypress turned his gaze to the ground as grass started to grow at his feet.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   blood calls to blood (p) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 12:14 am

Iain shrugged. "I don't know, mate. I'm confused to. I don't know what happened really. It just happened." Iain didn't really know what had happened, honestly. Iain Jamieson, little magic dude, small town Scotsman, never kissed a boy before. And he magic grabbed a dude and kissed him out of no where. Honestly, under everything else going on, Iain felt kind of bad ass, but that was besides the point. "I'm sorry if that wasn't okay. I just... did it." Iain groaned.

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   blood calls to blood (p) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 11:32 am

The son of Demeter bit his lip and stared down at his shoes some more. He thought for a minute before looking up at Iain's lips, then at his green eyes. He didn't understand why Iain would find him attractive. "...Right, right." Cypress took in a deep breath and looked over at the trees, then at the cabin. "Well, uh, I'm glad that you're safe."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   blood calls to blood (p) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 10:08 pm

Iain laughed a tiny bit. "Don't worry about me. I can handle myself. Magic, y'know." Iain said with a small shrug. The son of Hecate shoved his hands into his pockets. Honestly, he could have gone his whole life without seeing Cypress again. Liar. Iain's mind reminded him. It was right, though. These emotions weren't just driving Muir insane. They were driving him insane, too. Iain looked the son of Demeter over. He had no clue what Cypress thought of him. What if he hated him? What if he was ugly? "I was really worried about Muir when he tracked me. That was really dangerous for him."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blood calls to blood (p)   blood calls to blood (p) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blood calls to blood (p)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next