Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luke's Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Luke's Room Empty
PostSubject: Luke's Room   Luke's Room Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 10:29 pm

Luke's Room Tumblr_inline_nyusvv1VxW1t7xan7_500
After serving the first shift of einherji at the Hall of the Slain, Kehlani made her way to Luke's room to check up on him before she headed back to Midgard. Luckily, she didn't have any homework that was due the next day so she could stay a while. Her shield was strapped to her back along with her spear. Her long hair was in a single braid and her chain mail and combat boots made her look ready for war -- which she was. "Luke? You home?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Luke's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's Room   Luke's Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 12:33 pm

"Yeah, I'm home," Luke said, rushing out to her, wearing nothing but pajama sorts. "Well, this isn't embarrassing in the slightest," he said and laughed. His hair was still wet from the hot shower he just took. "How was school? No guys looked at you, right?" he asked. "I mean, I'm just curious, I'm not being protective," he quickly added. Although, he didn't like the thought of human guys checking out his hot Valkyrie. "So, how's World War II coming along?" he joked, since she was in chain mail and such.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Luke's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's Room   Luke's Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 2:40 pm

The Valkyrie rolled her eyes. "Oh, please." Kehlani walked passed Luke to have a look around. "I just came to check up one you, but I see you're nice and wet from your shower." She placed a hand on her hip. "And maybe a couple of girls have flirted with me. Is that a problem? I know guys like you like girl on girl action." Kehlani folded her arms over her chest with a smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Luke's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's Room   Luke's Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 2:46 pm

"No, it's not a problem, I just was making sure...look, what I like has nothing to do with this conversation, okay?" he said in a stern voice, not wanting to explain this. "Sorry I asked. Anyway, I'm going to go finished putting on my clothes, and yeah, I'm fine. I'm just ready to go to dinner, soon, actually, do you want to come along?" Luke asked, as he put on a shirt. "I'm craving tacos," he said, then realized that might've come off wrong to her. "Actual tacos, not...damn it, let's just go eat."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Luke's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's Room   Luke's Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 2:50 pm

Kehlani was taken aback by the stern tone in Luke's voice. Where did that come from? "Hey, you okay? I was just joking, Luke, geez." She laughed a bit unfolded her arms. Watching Luke fumble over his words was kind of cute. "Not what? You're so flustered for no reason, Son of Loki."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Luke's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's Room   Luke's Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 3:04 pm

"Sorry, I thought you were being serious. I didn't mean to snap at you." Luke looked away from her. He changed into a pair of jeans. "I didn't mean it like I was craving you, I meant. I didn't want you to think I was being creepy," he said, walking past her to get his coat. "Although, if it makes you feel better, it's not a lie either way," he whispered to tease her, then teleported them outside of the room.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Luke's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's Room   Luke's Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 6:19 pm

Kehlani raised an eyebrow, then finally got what he was saying. "Oh, you mean you wanted to eat my taco. Oh, look at you." She chuckled, playfully shoving him. "And here I thought you were just some backed up virgin."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Luke's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's Room   Luke's Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 6:34 pm

"What. No. No. Kehlani, I meant it like that, but not really like that. I am a vir- you're not? Maybe we shouldn't have this conversation. This isn't a comfortable conversation, especially for guys, I'm thinking. Let's just go get something to eat so I can go to training and you can go do your schoolgirl homework," he joked. "Oh, by the way, your friend, Antoinette, does she have a number?" he asked. He didn't actually like her, but he wanted to see if he could turn the tables and make Kehlani uncomfortable or jealous.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Luke's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's Room   Luke's Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 9:42 pm

Kehlani led back laughter. Not because she assumed that Luke was a virgin, but for the simple fact that Luke still hadn't gotten himself together. She however was a little baffled when the son of Loki asked if Antoinette have "a number". "Uh, no. She doesn't. Did her infatuation get you addicted already? That happens sometimes. You really want her number, though?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Luke's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's Room   Luke's Room Icon_minitimeMon Mar 13, 2017 4:34 pm

"Yeah, I think the infatuation kind of got me to see how beautiful and wonderful she was, until she killed me. Yeah, do you have it? What about your your friend, Hanna, the Valkyrie?" Luke hoped he was making her jealous rather than driving her away. He worked his way towards the Feasting Hall.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Luke's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's Room   Luke's Room Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 12:50 am

Kehlani raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "That's cute, you trying to make me jealous, but it's not going to work." The Valkyrie got inside of the elevator and took in a deep breath as it went down. "How hungry are you?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Luke's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's Room   Luke's Room Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 10:20 am

"Well, shit, aren't you a little awesome detective?" Luke asked and went in the elevator with her. "Couldn't we have taken the stairs? What are you, lazy?" he teased, looking at all the different floor options. "I'm kinda hungry, but very thirsty," he said with a wink and laughed, putting his hands in his pocket and leaning against the back of the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Luke's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's Room   Luke's Room Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 10:46 pm

"You're thirsty, huh? Probably thirsty for me. You seem like a thirsty white boy who needs a Puerto Rican to mix things up for you." Kehlani said sassily. As soon as the doors opened in the Hall of the Slain, Kehlani sprouted her Valkyrie wings and flew toward the goat to start pouring goblets of mead. Time for work.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Luke's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's Room   Luke's Room Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 11:27 pm

Luke laughed. "I'm not going to deny what you just said is completely true," he admitted, before watching her fly away. He sighed, knowing this was her duty.

Finn walked up to him. "Duude, up top, your girlfriend has a nice behind!"

Luke looked at him. "She's not my girlfriend, but I wish she was. Who the hell are you?"

"Whoa, wait, she's not?"

"No, she's my Valkyrie," Luke said.

"...So, if you had as much money as your Valkyrie's phone number digits, how much money would you have?" Finn asked.

"You touch her, and I'll put my foot through your chest," Luke said.

Finn laughed.

ooc: Feel free to either have Kehlani come back or add in your other Norses
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Luke's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's Room   Luke's Room Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 10:26 pm

Kehlani few around the room as she started to put plates in front of the hundreds of dead warriors. She swung by Luke and gave him the meat and mead for to him eat. "Enjoy."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Luke's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's Room   Luke's Room Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 11:07 pm

Luke smiled. "Thanks. When do you get off of, uh, work?" he asked, wanting to spend more time with Kehlani, preferably alone, not surrounded by dead warriors and whoever the boy who was just talking to him was.

Finn saw Kehlani and walked up. "Oh, heeeey, Kehlani, what's up?" he said with a big grin.

ooc: Finn can sense if people like each other, should he sense it between Luke and Kehlani? Also, should he make them fall in love for a couple posts?
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Luke's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's Room   Luke's Room Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 7:30 pm

ooc: That'll be fine with me."

bic: Kehlani looked at Luke. "I get off when this shift of dinner ends." She answered, then slid her eyes over to Finn. She gave him a glare. "Hi," The Valkyrie looked back at Luke. "Is this one of your pervy friends?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Luke's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's Room   Luke's Room Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 7:58 pm

"Sweet. And, I don't know. He just approached me and started talking about your behind," Luke said, looking back at Finn.

Finn smiled. "You have a nice behind, that's all I said, and he got all angry and was like you touch girl, me hurt you. Girl mine." Finn made his voice deeper to joke.

Luke blushed a little. "I didn't say that."

Finn rolled his eyes. This guy was too uptight. He was going to make this interesting; he used his power on Kehlani to make her admit how she felt really about Luke.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Luke's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's Room   Luke's Room Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 8:30 pm

Kehlani shook her head. Something was going up with her mind as if she wanted to...
"Hey, Luke? I think you're handsome and sweet, and I'd love to date you, but sometimes you can be annoying. Other times you never leave my mind." Kehlani said bluntly.

Last edited by Green on Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Luke's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's Room   Luke's Room Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 8:51 pm

Luke stood there awkwardly, comprehending what she just said. "Well, that was sudden. Did you just like try to completely get out everything at once or..." Luke paused, and then looked back at Finn. "You did that to her, huh? You made her do that."

"Yeah, and aren't you glad I did?" Finn asked and laughed.

Luke looked at Kehlani and smiled. "OKay, I guess it's my turn before Mr. Confessions-Are-My-Fetish gets to me. I think your extremely attractive and sweet, too, and I'd love to date you, too. Sometimes I am annoying, but a good annoying, right? You're better than me in the regard of me being on your mind sometimes, because you never leave my mind, ever. I'm always thinking about you," Luke looked down while saying this, then looked back up at Kehlani. "Oh, and I'd sell my kidneys to touch your behind just once. But that part's not important," he said and laughed.

Finn got out his phone. "Hey, guys, back with another video today, it's Finnisbeast123 here with another successful love story at the hands of me, The Lovemaster."

Luke looked over at Finn with a murderous glance.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Luke's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's Room   Luke's Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 1:27 am

The son of Odur looked smirked and bent over the table a bit to kiss Luke's cheek. "Maybe after dinner." She whispered. Kehlani giggled and was about to say something else, but then she slowly started to come to her senses.

"What the...?" Kehlani looked over at Finn and slapped him across the face. "What the f*ck?!" She was half tempted to burn him alive.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Luke's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's Room   Luke's Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 1:42 am

Luke had a huge smile across his face. "Alright, sounds like a plan. Or, there's always spas upstairs if you want to have some-" his attention was suddenly diverted to her slapping Finn.

Finn was taken aback by the slap. "What the hell? This is a success story! I need to use it on YouTube to make that YouTube money! By the way, whatever you guys do later, can you-"

"If that question's going where I think it's going, I'm going to kill you. Now leave, you're ruining the mood," Luke said, sternly.

Finn raised his hands up. "Whatever, dude. If it doesn't work out though, I'll take her off of your hands," he said in a reassuringly way.

Luke got up and pushed Finn over, and then punched him multiple times in the face. Red in the face, he looked back at Kehlani. "Sorry. Anyway, where were we?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Luke's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's Room   Luke's Room Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 11:58 am

Kehlani glared at Luke and then shook her head. "I don't want to talk about it." With a flap of her wings, the Valkyrie took off to finish the rest of her duties grabbing more food for the einherjar and refill the cups with mead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luke's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke's Room   Luke's Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luke's Room
Page 1 of 1