Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poor, poor Spencer (private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Poor, poor Spencer (private) Empty
PostSubject: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 5:21 pm

Spencer had decided to visit Camp Half-Blood to surprise Addie. He flew in on a pegasus, got off, and went into the camp. After confirming he was a Roman, he went into the Hecate cabin, where he found out that Addie was currently at the beach. Spencer decided he wanted to look nice for his...date? So, he took a shower (which were much different than the ones at Camp Jupiter), changed into swimming trunks and sandals, and went to the beach. Upon arriving, Spencer looked around for her. He spotted her and grinned. He went over and sat by her.

"Why, hello there, Mrs.," he greeted and laughed.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 5:23 pm

Addie turned her head to see Spencer sitting next to her. She tackled him, and kissed him "Oh my gods hi!!" She said pulling back. "I cannot believe you're here! How? I thought I was going to come to you later?" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 5:31 pm

Spencer smiled after she kissed him. "Eh, I decided to come here, it's been a few days since I've seen you. How have things been? No guys hitting on you or anything, right?" he asked and held her hand.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 5:39 pm

Poor, poor Spencer (private) Tumblr_ojvc5kFwz71v1cdi6o2_500

Mikaela and Jarek made their way on to the beach, already laughing about whatever stupid joke Jarek had just told. Julieta had decided to get some extra training in, so it was just the two of them that day: a lethal combination. When the two of them were together, bad things happened. The daughter of Eros was wearing a flowery sundress with the back entirely missing. She looked up from her feet and saw Spencer. Stopping in her tracks she tapped Jarek aggressively. "I told you he had a new girl. For a Roman, he has a thing for Greeks." Mikaela said with a laugh. "Hey, red. Have you considered your ability to be a homewrecker?" The son of Ourania said, raising his eyebrow at her. A sly smile crossed Mikaela's face.

Last edited by QTheRevolution on Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 5:46 pm

Addie grinned, "Oh, allllll of the guys, even some girls too" she laughed. She kissed his cheek, and then relaxed herself on the towel she was sitting on. She straightened her pink, lacey cover-up dress that she had on over her light blue bikini. She then tightened the messy bun in her hair, and turned and grinned at Spencer again, "I am truly glad you are here." They were not anywhere near his family, therefor, they were not near any drama. Addie was not a drama person, and his family was just a tad too much.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 5:52 pm

Mikaela watched as the two interacted. She had never had anything against Spenc. He was a good fling, but that's all he was: a fling. When he wanted them to be more than that, Mikaela back-peddled quickly in the other direction. The Danish girl didn't have boyfriends. There's no fun in that. Mikaela winked at Jarek who started laughing, and gestured for her to make her way over. Mikaela put a sweet and innocent face on and walked over. "O-M-G, Spenc, is that actually you?"'
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 5:57 pm

Spencer laughed at Addie. He was lost, looking at her, before he heard a voice he wished he never heard again in his life. He looked back. "Mikaela? Yeah, how are you?" he asked and smiled, turning his attention away from Addie. He looked back and forth between the two. "Uh, Addie, this is Mikaela. Mikaela, this is Addie. Me and Mikaela used to...dabble in going out, I guess you could say," he said the last part to Addie in a nervous voice. Why did the gods hate him?
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 6:02 pm

ooc: Why the heck would someone introduce someone to their girlfriend like that? OMFG.

BIC:

Addie was busy smiling at Spencer, when a high pitched voice that sounded like it came from the depths of the underworld pierced her ears. Her purple eyes followed the voice to a red haired girl in a sundress. When Spencer introduced her as his old 'fling' her smile dropped. She just stared at him, and then to her. Then, her lip twitched for a second, until she was back, flat faced, no emotion showing whatsoever. She just stared at them, and between them.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 6:33 pm

Mikaela could feel the discomfort radiating off of Spencer and it was giving her life. Mikaela looked over her shoulder and saw Jarek urging her on. Mikaela turned back and looked at the girl. She felt a little bad that her discomfort was a necessary byproduct of this, but there were casualties in war. Mikaela smiled at the girl, tilting her head to the side. "Key info, we never actually formally dated." Mikaela said, inviting herself to sit down next to them, next to Spencer. "I've missed you, Spence. I really have."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 6:45 pm

Spencer couldn't read Addie's emotions, as hard as he tried. When Mikaela sat next to him, he instantly felt uncomfortable and awkward, something that didn't happen to him a lot. He was sitting in between his almost-girlfriend and his ex-fling, it didn't get much worse than that. Then, there was Mikaela telling him that she missed him. "If you missed me that much, you wouldn't have rejected me," Spencer said kind of coldly. He paused. "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that. It's nice to see you again, Mikaela."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 7:07 pm

Addie frowned, she scooted herself close to Spencer. Not saying anything, but giving this Mikaela girl a dirty look in the process. At this rate, in the next few minutes Addie would end up sitting in Spencer's lap. She was beyond uncomfortable, and she would prefer this preppy Bit*h to move her arse, elsewhere. Besides, she reminded her of Shiloh, and just that was giving her headaches.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 8:08 pm

Mikaela tilted her head to the side, setting her hand on Spencer's arm. "If I thought I would miss you this much, maybe I wouldn't have." Mikaela lied, pulling her hand pack and running it through her hair. Luckily, she was a very convincing liar. Mikaela mirrored Addie's actions and moved a little closer to Spencer. Mikaela leaned past Spencer, and smiled at Addie. "You're a Hecate kid, right? Like, you're Iain's sister?" Mikaela said. She was a bit obsessed with showing off how much she knew about everything going on at camp.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 8:26 pm

Spencer felt Addie move closer to him, and then he felt Mikaela do the same. He was either living a teenage boy's worst nightmare or best dream right now: two attractive girls were on either side of him, close. However, one happened to be his ex-fling, and one was his almost-girlfriend. He smiled politely when she said she missed him. "Mikaela, you may miss me, but I'm with Addie now, so it's not going to happen," he said, trying to sound completely confident. He really liked Addie, maybe even loved, and he wasn't going to give her up. Especially to Mikaela- he knew some of her games. Spencer saw her games in an identical fashion with Shiloh. He was pretty sure if his twin sister and Mikaela ever met, the universe may explode. They'd be best friends or worst enemies.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 10:40 pm

OOc: Still want this meeting to happen lol

BIC:
Addison grabbed Spencer's arm and had it go over her head and around her shoulder, this time, much more in Spencers personal space. "Yeah." Addie said, very bluntly. She gave Mikaela a much much dirtier look than before. Addie was not one to be a b*tch and confrontation was not Addies strong suit, so dirty looks was pretty much the best she could do. She knew Mikaela was trying her hardest to get on Addies nerves, she could see it all over the girls face. Addie was not going to let this get to her, she just wished Spencer wouldn't let the little wench get so close to him.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 11:05 pm

Mikaela smiled at Addie. She felt bad that she had to be a part of this but oh well. "Iain is super cool. So powerful, too." She said, genuinely. In another world maybe her and Addie could be friends, but not one with Spencer around. Mikaela turned her attention back to Spencer. "I know you are. I know everything, remember? I also remember everything... everything." Mikaela said walking her fingers up his arm, landing on his shoulder, her voice soft and slow.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 11:16 pm

Spencer felt Addie take his arm over her and move in very close to him. He smiled at her, then turned his attention to Mikaela, who started talking. He was relieved that she may drop the flirting subject and talk about Iain, but then she started talking slow and soft. Spencer was suddenly very into to what she was saying- Mikaela had that effect on him. He felt her fingers going up his arm and actually blushed a little. He quickly snapped out of it and stood up, so he was in front of the both of them. "I'm going to swim, it's hot out. Anyone want to join me?" he asked, taking off his shirt and throwing it onto the ground quickly.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 11:32 pm

Addie growled under her breath, real quietly as Mikaela walked her fingers up Spencer's arm. She felt really relieved as Spencer jumped up in the air, away from Mikaela, but sad at the same time because he jumped away from her too. Just as he asked the question, she looked at Mikaela, knowing she was going to make some crack about going into the lake with him. But, it bothered her that he wouldn't push her away. She knew they weren't official yet or anything, but she thought he would care enough to have Mikaela knock off his act she was doing and send her on her way. But he wasn't doing that, Addie wouldn't say anything because she's awkward with confrontation. She was starting to get upset, and dissapointed, rather than angry.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 11:46 pm

Mikaela smiled and pushed herself up off the ground. "I'd love to." Mikaela said excitedly. The daughter of Eros pulled the dress over her head and revealed the bikini she was wearing underneath. Ironically, it was the same bathing suit she had been wearing when she met Spencer the first time. Mikaela looked over her shoulder and winked at Jarek. Julieta was now by his side, and she rolled her eyes at Mikaela, but knew it was too late to stop her. Mikaela turned back and traced her hand down Spencer's arm. "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 11:55 pm

Spencer put on a grin. "Sweet." He hoped to try to help the tension but having them all do something that didn't involve him stuck in the middle, literally. He noticed the bikini she was wearing, and remembered what he thought the first time he saw her in it. He quickly shook it off and looked at Addie. "Are you coming with-" he stopped when he felt Mikaela tracing his arm and tensed up. "OKay, but Addie, please come swim with us. Please," he almost begged. He'd feel so torn if she said no, that'd mean he was abandoning her to go hang out with another girl, one of his ex-flings. Please Jupiter, let her say yes.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 12:36 am

Addie watched Mikaela trail her new boy thing away from her. She sighed, so much for how much she liked Spencer. He obviously had some unresolved feelings, and she felt that he was feeling them again. She leaned back on her towel, trying her hardest to not cry or to not show any emotion whatsoever. Did Spencer not realize that letting his ex-fling be all over him was not okay? Especially not in Addies eyes. She knew she needed to grow a pair and pull out that b*tchmode she knew that was inside of her. But she was kind of hurting and she did not know if she could. Then a stupid thought hit her, just as she was about to tell Spencer to go on ahead without her, the thought of 'What would Shiloh do?' crossed her mind. Out of all people, out of all the little s*uts she's met, Shiloh showed up in her head. What the hell? Addie stood up and took a deep breath, she muttered some stupid words under her breath as she watched her boy-thing walk away from her. She dropped her dress, revealing her petite light blue bikini, and then dissapered. Only to reappear right in front of Spencer and Mikaela. You can do this Addison, your balls need to show up sometime. "Don't mind if I do" Addie said much too loudly as she grabbed Spencer's arm, pulling him away from Mikaela. "Thanks for helping him out here Mikaela, but I think he'll be okay with me swimming him out a little farther. You can go keep the towel warm for us" she shoo'd Mikaela away with her free hand. All that is great within the gods Addie thought may Shiloh never be my confidence booster ever again. Addie grinned at Mikaela, taking a heavy, yet confident deep breath.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 12:46 am

Mikaela rolled her eyes and laughed to herself. She could see right through Addie. Did she actually think she could out flirt a love kid? It was kind of adorable watching her try. Mikaela flipped her fiery hair to the side. "The sun can do that just find. I think I'll just join you guys." Mikaela didn't even want Spencer, but now she couldn't lose. Anyway, the Hecate girl needed some confidence. She was just helping her out, right? Mikaela made her way out farther into the water. Mikaela turned to Spencer. "Gods, Spence, do you remember our first date here? That was a pretty great night." Mikaela said, turning her head back around.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 4:01 pm

Spencer walked towards the water with a guilty mind, until Addie appeared next to them and shooed Mikaela away, pulling him close. Mikaela then told her that she was still going to join them for a swim. Spencer went into the water, looking at Addie until Mikaela spoke, drawing his attention to her. He felt so guilty about all of this- he didn't want to completely get rid of Mikaela, but he had Addie now. He was conflicted- his mindset probably seemed a lot less clear to Addie. Spencer wanted to hang out with her, eventually say goodbyes, and continue on the day with Addie. It appeared, though, that Spencer was falling for Mikaela. And his next sentence didn't help that case.

"Yeah, I remember. That was a great date," he said with a smile. He wrapped his arm around Addie's waist.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 4:09 pm

Addie frowned as Spencer told her what a great date it was. He pulled her close to him with his arm around her waist, but she felt uneasy. She awkwardly allowed her body to move towards his, all with a face that clearly showed she was getting upset. But, she pulled herself together, and put on a fake smile. "Sounds fun" she murmmered "But" she wrapped her arm around Spencer's waist as well "Dates with blondes are better, right Spence?" She winked at him. Inside she was screaming and crying, and was trying her hardest to come off strong-willed, it was working, which made her feel good.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 1:07 am

Mikaela was a bit taken aback by Addie getting up the courage to say something at least a tad but fiery. She was actually kind of proud of her, to be honest. Hopefully one day she could explain to her that this had nothing to do with her and everything to do with trying to mess with an old fling. "Dates may be, but a lot of other stuff is more fun with redheads." She said with a small laugh. Mikaela turned her attention to Spencer. "Spence, can I be honest with you? I know you are with this pretty young lady, but I always regretted not agreeing to be your girlfriend. I wish I was you girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 1:26 am

Addie shrugged looking at the girl. Inside she was screaming and crying even more, she felt as though her heart was being crushed into a million pieces. But, her bit*h mode can't fail her now. "Well, considering we're not exactly together, go ahead." Shit, f*ck, no, please don't. Ugh. Addie shrugged once again, her small shoulders basking in the heat of the sun at the same time. She moved back a bit, now with about an inch of space between Spencer and her, but their arms still around each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor Spencer (private)   Poor, poor Spencer (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poor, poor Spencer (private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next