Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cafe Area (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Cafe Area (private) Empty
PostSubject: Cafe Area (private)   Cafe Area (private) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 12:24 pm

Luke looked at himself in the mirror, making sure he looked okay for him and Kehlani's first date. After what occurred at the Feasting Hall a few days ago, he wanted to make sure he didn't mess this up. He had never had it before where a girl returned feelings to him. He just wanted Kehlani to be his girlfriend, badly. Of course, Luke wasn't going to jump that hurdle until it became time for it. Now was the first date.

Luke wore a white t-shirt and cargo shorts. He went to the cafe in the lounge, and sat down at one of the tables. He checked the time- it was 8 PM, Valhalla time, on the dot, the time he said he'd meet Kehlani.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Area (private)   Cafe Area (private) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 9:49 pm

Cafe Area (private) Tumblr_static_tumblr_mlicswbmjp1qbd2qdo3_250__1_
Kehlani still didn't understand what she was doing trying to get ready for her date with Luke. After that incident in the Hall of the Slain that occurred several days ago, she wasn't ready to deal with the son of Loki that wasn't on a professional level.

Nonetheless, Kehlani fixed her peach colored dress before making her way toward the lounge where Luke wanted to meet at. Once she saw him, the Valkyrie smiled.

"Uh, hey. You look nice."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Area (private)   Cafe Area (private) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 20, 2017 10:06 pm

"Hey," Luke said, wiping away the doubt she'd actually show up. His face grew into a big smile. "You look...beautiful, honestly," he said and blushed a little. "You dressed way better than I did. I swear I care as much about this as you do, though." He sighed. "Sorry, I'm just nervous, I've never been on a date before. You probably have, huh?" he asked. "What do you want to order?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Area (private)   Cafe Area (private) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 9:09 pm

Kehlani raised an eyebrow. "You never been on a date before? You're eighteen and you've never been on a date? That's...interesting. Anyway," She shook her heads and looked at him. "I don't know. I'll probably get a iced coffee or something simple like that. Maybe a burger too."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Area (private)   Cafe Area (private) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 21, 2017 10:05 pm

"No, I haven't. I'm seventeen, actually, I wouldn't have been eighteen until May. I didn't exactly have a good rep in high school. And I've never had a girl that's liked me back like you have. I guess there's a small part of me that qualifies as a loser." Luke laughed a little. "And even if I did go on a date before, I'd still be nervous. I want so badly for this thing between us to work out, Kehlani. You see, that right there, the boldness in my voice, that's why I'm not a complete loser. And also the fact that I'm bigger than most other guys my age," he said, flexing his upper chest teasingly, and then laughing. In all honesty, Luke was very insecure about the way he looked. He would look into the mirror sometimes and get upset. "I'll get a coffee too, I haven't had one since like pre-historic times," he exaggerated.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Area (private)   Cafe Area (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 3:33 pm

Kehlani just nodded her head. She assumed that he would've at least gone on one date especially with the looks e has. Maybe there was something wrong with him that Kehlani has yet to find out about. "Interesting." She pulled out her phone and sent a quick text to her mom that she was out with friends studying at a café. She didn't want her to worry. "So, where are you from again?" Asked the Valkyrie.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Area (private)   Cafe Area (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 4:46 pm

"I've always lived in the Boston area with my mom and cousin. My cousin's the same age as me. She's different than me. Really honest, down to earth, nursing. She cares about stuff I couldn't give two shits about. I miss her, to be honest. She was a demigod, too. I wonder how she handled figuring out about my death." Luke sighed. He ordered an iced coffee. "What's your home life like?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Area (private)   Cafe Area (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 9:13 pm

The Valkyrie nodded her head slowly. "That's good. It's great being around family." Kehlani ran her fingers through her hair and gave Luke a smile. "Home life is great. I live in an apartment in the Bronx."

Last edited by Green on Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Area (private)   Cafe Area (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 10:42 pm

"Oh, nice. What are your parents like?" Luke asked, taking a sip of the iced coffee. "Well, at least your mother, I mean," he added, then took another sip.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Area (private)   Cafe Area (private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 8:46 pm

Kehlani ran her fingertips through her hair. "My mom is great. She's a ball of sunshine and she works really hard. I have a stepdad too. He's a nurse. How's your mother? Or father? I dunno if Loki was a male or female at the time."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Area (private)   Cafe Area (private) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 12:17 pm

"Loki was a dude at the time. My mom's pretty great, she is like a typical mother personality-wise. She was a psychologist, or, is a psychologist, I should say. I feel bad for her, though, because she gave up romantically after Loki. Her parents got really pissed at her for having a kid when she barely knew him, let alone wasn't married to him. She was pretty young, like 20ish, and they almost like, disowned her as a child, even that can even happen when you're a legal adult."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cafe Area (private)   Cafe Area (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cafe Area (private)
Page 1 of 1