Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IIEpitomeBearII
IIEpitomeBearII

Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:26 pm

"Really? You have met my sister?" James wasn't really asking that as a question more so just out of excitement.
His smile dimmed a little when he saw Ada's do the same when she mentioned her family. "Err," James hesitated, not sure what to say. "Welp. It looks like it's almost time for lunch. I'm going to go take a shower. See you around." And with that he turned on his heel and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:40 pm

She nods "of course, she is my sister too you know" she said jokingly, but the he was about to kind of run off. She scratch her chin she looked at him thinking "yeah, I should go and eat too, and shower of course, talk later?" she said after him with her smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
IIEpitomeBearII
IIEpitomeBearII

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 1:01 pm

James left the shower house, his damp hair appearing darker then normal. James was wearing a pair of loose shorts the o-so-famous camp tee, flip flops, and a black hoodie.
James walked over to the dining pavilion to join his fellow half-siblings. Being the 'graceful' human being that James is, he managed to trip on the stone steps and hit his hip on the corner of a stone table. James heard a small clink.
"Motherfff-" James censored himself. He massaged his hip a little.
Reaching in his pocket to find the source of the clinking noise, James discovered that his lighter/bow was crushed. Gears were spilling out of it along with the lighter fluid.
Tears formed in James eyes, not because he fell and hurt himself but because the gift Rowan gave him, he broke it. Well, falling did hurt a little bit but James wouldn't admit that.
James didn't want people to see him get emotional over a broken weapon so he left the pavilion.
Careful not to lose any of the pieces he headed over to the forge. Not really sure how to fix it but he would try.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 3:36 am

Ada was in the forge working om some normal weapons today, she was so caught up in work that she forgot all about food. So there she stood in the heat hitting the warm metal to make it harden and nice. After some few hits she would cool it down before heating it up again, she was working on a slim sword, not that typical around here. It could remind one of a Rapider, but it was a bit bigger. As she finished it up she came to the conclusion that she would make this beautiful with engraving things in the blade it self. So she started to find pen and paper to design the sword going into her own little bubble.
Back to top Go down
IIEpitomeBearII
IIEpitomeBearII

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 31, 2017 10:13 pm

James stumbled messily into the forge and workshop area, knocking over a few pieces of scrap metal. He placed the broken pieces onto a table, looking at all the gears and screws. He sniffled and wiped his nose on his sleeve.
"Mkay. Lets, um.." He pondered for a minute, his breathing becoming more normal as he calmed down. He was amazed at how Rowan was capable of fighting a whole bow into a 3 inch tall zippo lighter.
From a nearby table sparks came flying landing on James' lighter fluid soaked hands and shorts. Instantly his shorts caught fire.
James frantically tried patting the flames out. He looked around for water, the flame not to unbearable yet.
James thought whilst panicking how could one catch on fire so easily? Was it because he wasn't a Hephaestus kid? Some of the other people looked up from their stations at the child running around with his pants on fire.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 3:06 am

Ada heard someone running around and her own bobble popes as she looked up and saw James running around in burning pants. She sigh a bit scolding at some of her siblings who just watched. Before she smiled a bit, it looked funny enough to her. She took one of the buckets which was standing on the side of her and then she trowed the water at him. "Hey take a chill pill!" she said smiling at him with a big grin.
Back to top Go down
IIEpitomeBearII
IIEpitomeBearII

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 10:11 am

James felt the cold water and sighed with relief. "Thanks Ada." He said with an embarrassed smile. He glanced over at the table that had all the broken lighter bits on it.
"Um Ada, if you're not busy could you... maybe help me fix this?" James looked down at his shorts which now had a big burnt hole in the side of the leg. His skin felt a little raw but there wasn't any major burns.
"I mean if you can't or don't want to that's fine. I just- I'm not very good at this sort of stuff, as you can tell." He smiled a little and gestured to the burnt hole in his shorts.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 11:16 am

"[color:1065=FD4A02]No problem, just try not to get your pants set on fire again" she said humming a bit, maybe even laughing at him. She then looked over to his weapon which was pretty broken. she scratch her chin thinking "I can try, but I am guessing you don't have any drawings on how this is made?" She said looking at him before laughing a bit "well first of, I can see that if you where to work on your own you would probably burn down the place" she said jokingly
Back to top Go down
IIEpitomeBearII
IIEpitomeBearII

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 11:50 am

James smiled, sadly no he didn't have the blueprints for Rowans device but he was sure Ada could figure it out.
"I probably would burn the forge down, along with the camp. But what can I say, I have a thing for dramatic flairs." James joked as he ruffled his hair with his hand. He looked back at the table, "Well, shall we give it a go?"
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 03, 2017 1:43 pm

She shook her head at him before looking at the broken weapon taking it carefully over to her work bench to exterminate it closer. "Yeah, we can give it a go, I just need to speak with it first, helps a lot being the daughter of Hephaestus" she says smiling over to him "don't worry, I will make this one here as good as new" she says blinking to him with a small smile
Back to top Go down
IIEpitomeBearII
IIEpitomeBearII

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 10:28 am

James watched silently as Ada worked, handing her different tools when she asked and retrieving snacks and drinks. It was difficult for James to sit still so he would occasionally walk around the forge touching all the little trinkets she came across, which probably wasn't the smartest idea she had, the evidence was a scar from the 4 prongs on a fork left on the top of her hand. She massaged her hand to ease the pain. Luckily as an Apollo kid she can heal minor injuries, her power still leaves scars but it at least stops the bleeding.
A while later James was sitting on a stool, drinking out of a juice box. He handed Ada a tiny Phillips screw driver when one of the harpies walked in. James had a scuffle before with the harpies their razor sharp talons forcing him back into the cabins after he was out past curfew. James looked at his watch, 10:39pm it read, nine minutes past curfew. Another harpy joined the other, then another. Sort of like how seagulls flock together after finding left over food. James reached out and tapped Ada's shoulder.
"A-ada..." He stage whispered.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 05, 2017 3:31 pm

She was to obsessed with work to notice much around her, only telling James what do get to here. As she was on the last little screw she had to use she looks up to check the time, but as she do she hear James and the noises. Her eyes widen out as she bit down some sweet words. "Oh shit" she says instead. "Ehm, we can take a secret rout to my cabin..." she says, her sisters and brothers had made tons of tunnels and of course the made one from the forge to the cabin. She puts the almost finished (do notice start) of the lighter weapon in her pocket.
Back to top Go down
IIEpitomeBearII
IIEpitomeBearII

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 9:29 am

"Okay, Ada lead the way."
As soon as he said that a harpy did a fake jump at James. In this scarred state he jumped up on the table. The harpies started to close in, James offered his hand to help Ada up onto the table.

('Do notice start'? also sorry for short reply, it's kind of hard to write lots when I have nothing to react to...)
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 2:59 am

She nods and as he jumps up on the table she looks a bit kind of irritated at the harpy. Maybe she was trying to star daggers at it? She looks up at James and take the offering hand up on the table. She looks around once before jumping over to another table a bit back "Follow me then, and try not to be eaten on the way" she says running and jumping.

She tries her best to move fast, and avoid damaging anything but she end up kicking some tools here and there. "So, it is right here" she says as she jumps down hoping that the harpy was a bit slow on the move. As she looked over her shoulder she kicked in something and you could hear the wheels turning inside the wall fast and an opening slowly became visible.

(no problem, and yeah, she is about to finish the start of the work, as I believe it would be complicate and would take her some time to understand it. And sorry if I am writing a tiny bit short.)
Back to top Go down
IIEpitomeBearII
IIEpitomeBearII

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 11, 2017 2:15 pm

James followed Ada through the hole in the wall, the door shutting before the approaching harpies joined them. James had managed to grab his somewhat fixed lighter.
"Lead the way my saviour." He joked.

(Sorry for very late reply. And sorry for short reply im running out of things to say.)
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 1:43 pm

She nods breathing heavily as she calms herself "Yeah, I will" she says before she starts to walk the already lit tunnel. "Oh, and I know this may sound a bit weird, but you should probably sleep at my cabin.." she says looking ahead of them walking on auto as she have walked this path a hundreds of times. She thinks about hoe close it was, that they almost was taken by the harpies, not very funny. She let out a tiny little sigh just as she realize how close they really was, she sure was happy that her brothers and sisters was smart enough to make this tunnels.

//OOC: No problem and sorry for me being late too, Easter took way to much time of my hands...//

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)   Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying not to kill anyone.... (IIEpitomeBearII and Viva)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2