Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sit still would you?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darkseide
Darkseide

Sit still would you? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 4:40 am

"Go out? Where?" She didn't have a false ID stating she was old enough for clubbing, oddly. She did have a fake ID, though. It was more of she never thought she'd need a fake ID for clubbing, since... She wasn't exactly into drinking. Or clubs. "Where do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 3:27 am

She raised her shoulder not really knowing where to go "I dunno, maybe France, Paris?" she question smiling a bit scratching her chin. She never had been to a club, except for that one time she was following one of the possibly Einherjar. She sighn a bit "I feel like I am way to old for this.." she frowns a bit to her self.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 3:33 am

"Hmm... I'm pretty sure I could find a way to get us there for Recon." She was pretty devious at times. And highly creative. "Might be able to get us a nice big budget for the trip, too." She'd grin. "Sound like a good time to you?"
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 03, 2017 3:39 am

She nods "yeah, I want to explore the city again" Elthea said smiling a big, bright warm smile. "And I am pretty sure I could get a lot of things for a tiny vacation~" she said in a happy tone. Elthea may be old, but she hadn't had a lot of time to be a girl and have fun as she always focus on helping others.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 3:37 am

"It'll be fun. And we'll get you to act the age that you look, not the age that you are. And you'll totally enjoy it and want to do it again and again!" There would be a gleam in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 3:54 am

She smiles a tad humming before she nods "I sure hope so, but acting 15 would be tiring,
have you seen them, they scream and are pretty much crazy.."
she couldn't help but laugh
a bit at the thought of herself going crazy about some new shoos.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 6:54 pm

"Then you can act 18?" She'd shrug. "I've seen 8 year olds that act like they're 21. All prim and proper and terrifying and clearly Evil. 8 year olds should not be using giant scientific words that they shouldn't even know the meaning of!" Yes, she was very suspicious of those kids.
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 4:04 am

She shook he head with a smile on her mouth in amusement. "Yeah, but some children have to grow up fast. Actually many children are acting very grown up because they don't really know how to be a child" She said shaking her head once again scratching her chin as she went over some bottles standing in her room looking over them and inspecting for a sign that they were either ready to use, to old or just in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 25, 2017 10:10 pm

She had no idea what was in the bottles, and as a result, was rather unsure if Thea was going to mix up some concoction and inject her. "So... what are all of those for?"
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 5:44 am

She looked up and smiled "oh these here are different antidote and poisons" she said as if it was the most normal thing to have. "This one her f. eks. is quit the strong poisons" she said showing Fianna a blue tiny little bottle. "Can kill a normal person in half an hour with just a tiny drop. It isn't painful, but rather slow on the other hand it leave no visible trace after 10 minutes making it hard to find out what killed the person" she said in a 'mater-of-fact' voice.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 11:20 pm

She'd stare at 'Thea wide-eyed, and in a stage whisper. "Aren't you supposed to have these things locked up so your fellow Valkyrie are safe from a Murderous Einherjar?" Which, was also a good point. But seriously, why the hell wasn't this shit locked up? She was looking forward to a nice long life...
Back to top Go down
Viva
Viva

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 31, 2017 3:13 am

She scratch her chin "true, but it's locked up in my room" she said with a smile. "And I don't think there are many people that knows that I even have poison. It is after all being used up quiet often" she said shrugging her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Darkseide
Darkseide

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2017 5:52 pm

Stares at her again... "You're using up poison... Quite often?!" Now she's just terrified that a random visit to her fellow Valkyrie could end up with her dead!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sit still would you?   Sit still would you? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sit still would you?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Norse :: Asgard :: Hotel Valhalla :: Nineteenth Floor-
Jump to: