Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scotland

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Scotland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 11:49 am

Carter smiled. "Thanks. I would say same to you, but I think that might be considered an insult." He chuckled. He thought about it for a second. I'm really a hopeless romantic, huh? I am acting weird. Why, though? I'm a Virgo, the Virgo man, I'm strong and protecting, not awkward and weird.

Suddenly, chaos ensued.

The roof collasped. A few monsters dropped from it. Mortals fled.

Two monsters attacked Ainsley, and one attacked Carter.

Carter, surprised, tried to push it off. He quickly got out of the water and grabbed a dagger he had on him. He stabbed it in the chest. The monster clawed at his chest, right before it turned into golden dust. Carter, hurt, looked around for Ainsley.

The monsters were clawing at her face. "Where's the demigod at?" one hissed.

Carter tackled one. The roof starting falling apart, and huge concrete blocks came raining down.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Mitsu
Mitsu

Scotland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 12:23 pm

Ainsley chuckled, put the laughter would quickly stop. Ainsley was in her weakest while in water so she did everything to get out from there. Once she did, she heated herself to as many degrees as possible and the monster screeched letting her go.
After that she summoned an sledge-hammer like weapon and smashed the monster to death.

//gory
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Scotland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 12:30 pm

Carter looked around them, seeing the place fall apart. Carter quickly broke open a window and grabbed Ainsley's hand. "This way!" he dove through the window opening, and started running.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Scotland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 12:46 pm

Ainsley followed him and ran after the boy. "They're behind us." she said something obvious.
One of the monsters jumped in front of them, and Ainsley swinged the hammer at it, kind of like playing baseball.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Scotland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 12:48 pm

Carter looked at Ainsley. "This is something risky, but just trust me." Carter put his arm around her waist tightly and dove into the nearby lake. "It sounds stupid, I know, but jump on my back. I'll swim- it'll be way more effective than walking."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Scotland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 1:01 pm

Ainsley hesitated at first, but then she wrapped her arms around Carters waist. "Try not to drown." she closed her eyes in fear that she would literally drag him down.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Scotland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 1:05 pm

"I won't drown us. I can't drown," he said, swimming quickly with her on his back. Once they were on the other side, Carter got out of the water. Something got caught on Ainsley's foot though, so she couldn't get out. Carter started panicking a little, seeing that monsters were riding up on them. He took his dagger and quickly sliced off the vine thing that was stuck on her foot. He caused her to bleed a little, though. "Damn it. Here, hop on my back, I'll piggy back ride you!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Scotland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 1:19 pm

Ainsley let out a small scream. "I-it's fine I can walk!" she said and stood up. "Thanks for the saving I guess." she said.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Scotland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 1:24 pm

"Yeah, no problem. This is a piece of cake compared to Roman training, especially Centurion training." Carter stabbed the monster going after them. "I think I need a nap." He laughed. "I bet you they're here for that Scottish demigod the camp assigned me to find. We better find them, hopefully alive."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Scotland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 2:07 pm

"I kind of feel bad for you." she laughed. Ainsley was so busy staring at Carter that she didn't notice that a monster was just stabbed. "Yeah, I'm pretty tired after all the weapon summoning by now." she said and yawned. "Scottish demigod, are you sure he's in this town?" Ainsley asked and sat on the ground, still in her swimsuit.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Scotland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 2:11 pm

"Why do you feel bad for me? Roman training makes me stronger," he teased, and flexed his arms. "Yeah, I'm sure he's here. Camp Jupiter's never wrong when it comes to this stuff." He sat by her. "Let me heal that for you," he said, putting one hand in the water and one hand on her foot. The water ran up his arm and healed it. "Now I'm really tired. We should both get to bed. I mean, not the same one," he said and laughed a little. "How about we continue this demigod hunting tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Scotland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 2:28 pm

"Roman's are really strict are they." Ainsley wondered. "I don't know any demigods, this town only has 11 000 residents.." Ainsley said while he was healing her. "Thanks." was the only thing she muttered. Her leg felt much better. "I'm sorry for draining your energy." she apologized and then lied down on the ground. "Sure." she said with a sleepy voice.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Scotland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 2:34 pm

"Yeah, they are kind of strict. The demigod's probably unclaimed, so their scent isn't as strong, and you probably know of them, just don't realize they're a demigod." Carter took his hands off of her leg. "It's fine, it's worth it. You can't sleep here, Ainsley, that'd be wildly dangerous." Carter looked at her on the ground. "I'll just take you to your grandparent's...that's where your staying, right?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Scotland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 2:42 pm

Ainsley was already sound asleep on the ground. She didn't feel like the ground was hard. It was rather inviting to her.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Scotland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 5:11 pm

Carter let out a small laugh when he realized she was asleep already. He picked her up. Not knowing where her grandparent's was, he took her to his hotel apartment and put her on his bed. Carter slept on a blow up-mattress, after taking a shower and brushing his teeth.
------
Carter woke up in the morning, and felt his hair a mess and his mouth groggy. He looked at the time- 10 AM.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Scotland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 5:27 pm

Ainsley woke up in.. someone else's bed. The first thing she let out was a quiet scream. Looking around her she noticed that she was in some kind of a hotel room. "The heck happened yesterday?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Scotland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 5:33 pm

Carter was scared by her scream. He quickly got up and rubbed his eyes. "I took you...here. You kind of fell asleep after the," he yawned, "whole monster attack shabang. Sorry. I didn't know where your grandparent's or whatever's home was. Make sure to call them and let them know what's going on. Tell them you spent the night with a 17 year old guy, that'll calm them down," he joked. He went into the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Scotland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 1:57 pm

"Should have summoned a smaller weapon." she stressed. She tried to get ready as fast as she could. "My grandparents live on the other side of the town. Well, not that it is very big anyways." Ainsley brushed her hair with her fingers. "I look like a troll, much to my grandparents dismay." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Scotland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 3:10 pm

Carter left the bathroom. "It's not your fault, it was a team effort. Without the other one, we would've died last night." He grabbed some clothes and deodorant and went back into the bathroom to change. After changing, he left the bathroom again. "You don't look like a troll. You look good." He really wanted to say you look like a perfect angel, but he knew up until this point he had come on too strong, and didn't want to make her feel more awkward. "I'm sure I look worse. Anyway, we better get back to trying to find that demigod, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Scotland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 3:20 pm

Ainsley was happy to hear a compliment, or two. "You don't. But where do we start? Do we have any leads? Information?" she stretched her arms. "I'm crossing my fingers you don't say no." she laughed and stood up.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Scotland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 3:28 pm

"Thanks. Well, I don't know much about them except for the fact that they are in this area, and are below the age of 13. They'll be a lot of monsters attracted to them, but that may not be a good clue anymore, considering we're here, and we have a stronger scent, especially together. I'm thinking the best thing to do is a stake out type of deal. If we see a kid and any suspicious behavior around them, then it's probably the demigod." Carter fixed his hair a little.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Scotland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 3:37 pm

"Well this town is mostly just adults and elders, since no one actually wants to move in here." Ainsley explained as well as she could. She tried to do something about her appearance the last time, until she gave up.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Scotland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 3:45 pm

"Well, then, this might be difficult," Carter said. He opened the curtain in the hotel room and looked outside, seeing the people pass by. No one he saw was a young kid. Carter sighed and looked back at Ainsley. "If you need one, I have some extra toothbrushes in the bathroom." Carter grabbed his dagger. "I say we go hunting for this demigod, and if we get a monster attack again, we are better prepared."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Scotland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 3:53 pm

"Well, it will at least be easy to weed this person out." she tried to do positive remarks about the mission. "Oh, sure. Thanks." she said and locked the bathroom door and brushed her teeth. After a while she came out. "By the way, is it a male or a female?" she asked. She then quickly realized she was not armed.

//I don't like Ainsley. I'm going out of character all the time.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Scotland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 4:05 pm

ooc: Use whatever personality works; don't try to match her form. I can't tell you how many different characters I've had where their personality when I RPed them were different from the form.

bic:

"I have no idea, I'm thinking the camp said they're pretty sure it's a male. It could be either, though." He continued watching the people on the street. "Here, take this sword," he pulled one out of his suitcase and gave it to her. "Now, let's go find this kid." Carter left the room and went outside. "Let's start northward, then we'll go south."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scotland - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scotland   Scotland - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scotland
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Outside of Camp :: Outside of Camp-
Jump to: