Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seeing Stars

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Seeing Stars  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 2:16 am

Seeing Stars  - Page 2 Tumblr_odyimlD2xC1vg9udeo1_400

The son of Ourania looked up at the stars, a smile instantly forming on his face. The sky was his home. He looked back at Koda, though. Jarek looked Koda over, scratching the spot where the tattoo on his chest peaked above his shirt. "I'm sorry, but am I supposed to understand what is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 2:55 am

Seeing Stars  - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_o8acgx1LcS1s13n4w_500
Koda sighed heavily. "No, because I don't know whether. All I know is that it involves you. Gods, you muse kids are so f*cking amazing." He paused. "I mean annoying." He walked away from Jarek and back down on the bench. The son of Nemesis rubbed his forehead in thought. He didn't know what was going on either.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 3:09 am

Jarek sighed and turned, following Koda back to the bench. He sat close to Koda and leaned his head onto his shoulder lightly and timidly. "I find you pretty annoying... And amazing." Jarek said, his sentence starting quiet and only getting quieter. "Do you know this about muse kids from experience, or is this just me?" He said, also quietly.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 3:21 am

"Just you. I don't know many muse kids, though, I heard that there was a daughter of Clio. I'm not sure if she's hear anymore." Koda shrugged his shoulders and slowly wrapped his arm around Jarek's waist. He wasn't feeling tired which was probably due to the fact that they both had taken a nap earlier that day.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 3:28 am

Jarek nodded. "I think her name was Brigid. Our times here didn't overlap at all." Jarek said, settling into having his head on Koda's shoulder and Koda's hand on his waist. Jarek put his hand lightly on Koda's lower thigh. "Do you have a favorite star?" Jarek asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 11:00 am

"I don't really have a favorite star, but I do have a favorite kid of Ourania. He's that perfect degree of sassy with dance moves to match." Koda sighed. "He's also someone that I might want to...take on a date."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 11:42 am

Jarek smiled and blushed, only bringing out the trail of stars on his face. "It's not hard to pick your favorite son of Ourania, seeing as you only know one. Like, that doesn't mean much." Jarek said, looking down and fixing his glasses. "Well, I've heard that that son of Ourania wants to go on a date with a Nemesis boy. Kaela told me so, and she know's everyone's business." Jarek laughed.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 12:04 pm

Koda knitted his eyebrows and leaned away from Jarek to look at his face. "Mikaela told you that I would ask you on a date?" He asked, studying his face. "Hm." He raised his eyebrows and leaned back to Jarek. "How long do you want to stay here?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 12:07 pm

Jarek shook his head. "Not what I meant. She did insist, though, that we both wanted to go on a date with each other. I was doubtful, though. Not that I wanted to, but..." Jarek said, his sentence trailing off. Jarek put his head back to Koda's shoulder. "As long as you'll stay. Actually, I may sleep here tonight." Jarek said, scratching the top of his head.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 2:22 pm

"You are?" He looked over at him. "I'm going to go back to my cabin." Koda told him, standing up. "I'll help you move your things tomorrow at noon so be ready by 11:45." He told him before leaning down to kiss his forehead. "Sleep tight, Twinkle Eyes." He lightly slapped the side of his face to balance out the kiss.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 3:23 pm

"Yeah, we are getting up early to move the girls to their new cabin, but we should be done by then. Mikaela is having a bit of a crisis about moving." Jarek explained. Jarek chuckled when Koda slapped him lightly on the side of the face. That was right. "You too. I'll see you tomorrow."

Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 10:49 pm

Koda gave him a head nod before walking out of the observatory and to his cabin.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 11:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing Stars    Seeing Stars  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seeing Stars
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2