Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eating food, making friends

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Frankie
Frankie

Eating food, making friends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 3:18 pm

"Such a treat." Maya said, sighing. She had yet to meet a sibling who wasn't a weirdo.
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 3:25 pm

"He's quite charming. Perhaps he should get a comedy/talk show," Jazzy rolled her eyes. He wasn't the most cheerful person out there. That was for sure.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 3:30 pm

Maya giggled. "Most of us aren't," she said frowning down at her ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 3:35 pm

Edwin quickly realized he left his notebook there. "Shit!" he whispered trying to get back as fast as he could. Things would probably get awkward there afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 3:41 pm

Jasmine laughed as Edwin rejoined them. "Back already?" She turned to Maya, fake whispering. "He just couldn't stand being away from me."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 3:42 pm

Edwin ran at his notebook in a speed of light and stuffed it back in his jacket. "You didn't open it did ya?" he stuttered and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 4:07 pm

"I don't think he could." Maya giggled. "I did. Sorry, couldn't resist reading it." She said, smiling mischievously at her Edwin.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 4:50 pm

"Hey, don't think I can't hear you. W-What did you see?" he gulped. There was nothing pervy or personal in the notebook, but he still found it kind of embarrassing what he wrote and drew in there.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 4:51 pm

"Dude I'm blind." She said, then went back to eating her crappy ice cream, and her book.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 4:53 pm

"I'm asking the other girl." he said, feeling kind of bad. Of course he knew that after living in the same cabin for a while, but still. Edwin liked her eyes though, even if she was blind.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 4:59 pm

ooc Maya was the one that said she had opened it. lol

bic She shrugged, guessing he couldn't take a joke. Unless the other girl did actually read the notebook, but whatever. She ate another spoonful of her ice cream, which had surprisingly not melted since she had sat down with it.
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 5:03 pm

Aquila shrugged. "Nothing." Why was he so protective of it? "Why? What's in it?" She began to wish she had peaked, but it was too late.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 5:05 pm

//I was thinking where's this going?
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 5:07 pm

"Yeah, that's a good question, what's in it?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 5:12 pm

"I'm not letting you look." he laughed with a confused tone. Edwin looked at the hall's roof. The building was really impressive. Nice architecture, which pleased Edwin's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 5:27 pm

"I get why," Aquila said. "I don't like it when my half siblings pry in my personal life." The girl smiled at him.

OOC: Idk.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 5:30 pm

"It's not like I could, even if I wanted to!" Maya says, laughing a bit.

ooc: idk either.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 5:40 pm

"You guys, well uhm..girls seem like trusty people." Edwin said and observed both of them with his striking green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 5:54 pm

"The trustiest." Maya says, scooping the last of her ice cream into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 6:05 pm

Jasmine smiled. "But I'm trustier," she said with a smirk.

Last edited by Paige-Elizabeth on Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 6:25 pm

"I'm blood related." Maya says, not really caring. She got up, and walked away to get more food.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 6:26 pm

"Wow, she looks like she's not stopping in a while." he whispered one brow up and pointed secretly at Maya. He was totally aware that blind people had usually great hearing and vice versa."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 6:41 pm

Maya rolled her eyes, but didn't say anything. She just smiled to herself, it was common knowledge not to speak to loudly in their cabin if you wanted to keep something relatively private. Everyone knew that she could pretty much hear a pin drop in a noisy room. She just scooped herself more ice cream, hoping that this time it would be the one she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Paige-Elizabeth
Paige-Elizabeth

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 7:12 pm

Jazzy laughed. "Well who can blame her? The food is really good," she said with a smile. So he had a sense of humor after all. And he could be funny. Jazzy smiled. "Plus having unlimited food is a privilege we should abuse. Especially since there's ice cream." Jasmine wished she didn't have such a small appetite, or she would eat more of the delicious food.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 7:27 pm

"It is, it is." Edwin chuckled. "But it's almost lunch time." he raised his eyebrows, as if Maya could see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating food, making friends   Eating food, making friends - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eating food, making friends
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next