Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Away From Home (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

Home Away From Home (p) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 1:04 am

Home Away From Home (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_omke1vuxwu1vbna1io2_400

Jarek smiled. He would absolutely love to go to a party with Koda. He noted that he had to message Noah back. He needed Naomi and Jasper's party to happen. "They share a mortal parent. The girl is a daughter of Thalia, and the boy is a son of Melpomene. They're like almost the same age, too, like 11 months apart. They're like the human personification of those drama masks." Jarek said with a shrug. He was pretty sure they were real and coming soon.

ooc: preview of coming attractions  
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 1:30 am

Home Away From Home (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_o8aciaVVFC1s13n4w_500
"Oh, that's cool. So you'll have some company." Koda scratched the side of his face, then remembered something. "While I was at the cabin leader meeting a couple of days ago, I heard about a kid of either Calliope or Terpsichore. I don't know if it's a boy or girl, though. I also don't know what those muses are the goddesses of." He shrugged his shoulders.

OOC: Nice! You inspired me too xD
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 1:39 am

Jarek sighed with a bit of relief. He kind of liked being the only Ourania, especially because that meant he got this alcove to himself. "Calliope is the Muse of Epic Poetry. She was the mother of Orpheus. Terpsichore is the Muse of Dance." Jarek explained, excitedly. Being a Muse kid was pretty cool, honestly. Jarek placed his hand lightly across Koda's torso.

ooc: Honestly I'm really proud of my development with Emi and Matias.  
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 10:43 am

Koda nodded his head. "I thought so, but I wasn't too sure." Koda lied. The only muses he knew where Ourania and Clio. "Speaking, I think, sense you've been here the longest, should be the cabin leader. It only makes sense especially with three newcomers." The son of Nemesis explained. This was one of the ways that Koda showed that he cared deeply for someone- by trying to push them up the latter.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 11:21 am

Jarek shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. I haven't really been here all that long either." In a lot of ways, Jarek Sokol had a lot of ambition, but not really when it came to stuff like this. "It'd be cool and all, but I don't know." The Czech boy said. It would be cool, and he's sure he would enjoy it, but he was afraid of making mistakes. 
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 11:56 am

Koda folded his arms over his chest. "What? You'd do fine. You need to do this in order to be taken more seriously." Koda looked over at Jarek with a stern, yet caring look in his eyes. "Understand? You are going apply to cabin leader and that will be that."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 11:59 am

Jarek pulled his arm back and fell on to his back, looking up at the starry ceiling above. "I don't care if I'm 'taken seriously,' alright? I'll do it if it means so much to you, though." Jarek mumbled the first part, but his words became more clear as he talked. The son of Ourania watched the stars above him. 
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 12:24 pm

"I don't want you to do it because it means so much to me, but because it would be good. It's great experience, Jarek. I only want the best for you." Koda looked him over before looking at the statues of the muses dancing in a circle with various objects in their hands that represent their sphere of power.

OOC: Boy or girl?
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 1:05 pm

Jarek looked at Koda, and then looked up at the ceiling again, rolling his eyes a tiny bit. "Then I'll do it for the experience." Jarek said, a convincing lie. He really was just doing it for Koda. He wanted Koda to be happy with him. Honestly, he just wanted Koda.

Ooc: huh?
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 1:26 pm

OOC: I need your help deciding. Boy or girl?

BIC: The son of Nemesis smirked. "You're not doing it for the experience. I can tell when you're lying." Koda stated. "Your accent goes away when you're lying." Koda glanced down at him before laying back down and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 1:35 pm

Jarek sighed. He knew that that happened when he lied, but he really thought that he had covered it up better that time. "I'm not not doing it for the experience. It's just maybe not the biggest motivator." Jarek said. That wasn't a lie, so his accent returned to his voice.

Ooc: girl
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 5:06 pm

"...Then that's fine. Let someone walk all over you and take the position from you." Koda shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe they'll die and you can step up and take their place."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 5:12 pm

Jarek rolled his eyes, but decided not to say anything. It just wasn't really worth fighting with him. He wanted to be Cabin Leader, but he didn't seem like he wanted it for the same reasons that Koda wanted him to get it. The son of Ourania got up and sat on the ground. Rajah came running up and curled into Jarek's lap. "He only likes me, and sometimes Jules and Kaela." He clarified.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 10:21 pm

Koda rolled his eyes and looked down at the cat. He shouldn't be sitting on Jarek's lap. Jarek should be sitting on his lap talking about him. He let out a jealous growl and turned his head away from the two.

"When you're done messing with the flea infested rat-killer you can give some attention to me." Koda said after a while of waiting impatiently.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 10:42 pm

Jarek looked up at Koda, continuing to pet Rajah. "Pro-tip, if you want a boy's attention, don't mess with his cat." The son of Ourania was starting to cool down and after a few minutes. He sighed and moved Rajah off his lap and stood up. "What did you want from me?" Jarek asked.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 10:55 pm

Man, Koda hated that cat already. He hope that one day a harpy would scoop it up and take it away to a very far off place. Then he realized that then Jarek would be sad and yada, yada, yadaaa.

"I want you to show me some attention." Koda didn't know how to ask for it and instead demanded a lot of things. He leaned back on his hands and looked up at the son of Urania.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 11:06 pm

Jarek rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I got that when you were insulting my cat, aka my favorite thing in this world." Jarek said, tilting his head to the side and crossed his arms. "You have my attention, now what do you want?" The son of Ourania asked, his hip popping out a bit as he talked.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 11:42 pm

Koda fought back an eye roll and instead looked at Jarek with a bit of a frown on his face. "You. I want you to give me attention. Sass me, do something, Jarek. Coo at me like you did that cat."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 12:03 am

Jarek sighed and moved his way over to Koda, sitting down next to him. Jokingly, he messed with Koda's hair. "Like that?" The son of Ourania teased. He locked his eyes with Koda's and smiled at him, looking down at his lips. "You can have my attention whenever you like. Just don't f*ck with my cat."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 12:52 pm

Koda made a noise that sounded like he was growling at Jarek. "No, not like that." He stared into Jarek's blue eyes, then down at his thin lips. "Only if your cat doesn't f*ck with me, then we're good."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 5:34 pm

Jarek rolled his eyes but he still had a smile on his face. How could someone be so obsessed with someone who was also so overwhelmingly annoying. Jarek's eyes moved back up to Koda's. The son of Ourania ran his thumb lightly along Koda's lower lip and then put his hand on the side of his neck. "How about like this?" Jarek asked, quietly and with a strong accent.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 6:58 pm

Koda smiled some when Jarek started to trace his lower lip with his thumb. He leaned forward and studied Jarek's eyes. "I like it a lot." He whispered before going down to kiss his neck. "Have I told you what you deserve yet? Your retribution that should be dealt to you?" He said in between kisses.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 7:18 pm

Jarek's head instinctively tilted to the side when he felt Koda's lips on his neck. His hand moved from his neck to the back of his head, lacing into Koda's dark hair. His eyebrow raised in response to Koda's question. "I... What do you mean?" The Czech boy said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 8:05 pm

"Well, as a child of Nemesis, it's my job to deal out punishments and reward. I wonder what you deserve, Jarek Sokol." He whispered against his neck, kissing it again. He leaned Jarek back. His hand wrapped tightly around his waist as the kisses continued.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 8:28 pm

Jarek took a deep breath, trying to focus on Koda when he spoke to him, but the combination of Koda's lips on his neck and the use of his full name was making it hard for Jarek to focus. The son of Ourania smiled as Koda leaned him back. "You're going to have to tell me, Koda Redwood." Jarek responded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Away From Home (p)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Cabins :: #28 Muses-
Jump to: