Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Away From Home (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

Home Away From Home (p) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 9:09 pm

Home Away From Home (p) - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_o8aciaVVFC1s13n4w_500
"You are overdue for a reward, Jarek Sokol, son of Urania, is a boyfriend who's going to protect you, treat you right, make you feel like you're the most important person in the world. You deserve someone who will pick you up when you feel down and someone who will sit you down when you need to be sat down." Koda whispered against his neck. He kissed up his neck to his lips where he pressed them against his for a while before pulling away. "And that's me."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 10:24 pm

Home Away From Home (p) - Page 4 Tumblr_omke1vuxwu1vbna1io2_400

Jarek's eyes closed when Koda kissed him. When he pulled away, Jarek opened his eyes. His blue eyes were full of stars and a smile crossed his face. "Boyfriend?" Jarek asked. Everything in his head was spinning, and all he wanted to do was kiss Koda.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 10:47 pm

The son of Nemesis studied his lips and looked him over Koda him before turning his head away from Jarek and stood up. He walked around the cabin and paused. "Yes, boyfriend. Is that a problem?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 10:57 pm

Jarek quickly shook his head. "No, no. That's not a problem. I'm just, kind of surprised. I didn't think you cared that much. I just... I didn't think this was anything to you." Jarek said, low and slow, sitting back up to watch Koda as he walked around the cabin. "Are you going somewhere?" The son of (O)Urania asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 11:03 pm

"No, I'm not going anywhere." The son of Nemesis sighed and turned around to look at Jarek. "I want to be that person and you're really stupid for not thinking that I cared so much."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 11:10 pm

Jarek stood up and walked over to where Koda was. "Well, it's not that I didn't believe you cared, but I didn't think you wanted to care." Jarek said, standing close in front of Koda. He placed his right hand on Koda's waist and his left hand on his chest. "I want to be that for you, too, though."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 12:05 am

Koda looked into Jarek's star-spangled blue eyes and smiled a bit at Jarek. He rested his hand underneath his chin and studied his face. "Be what for me, Jarek?" He asked in almost a whisper.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 12:43 am

Jarek looked deep into Koda's deep eyes. "Boyfriend. A good boyfriend." Jarek said, pressing his lips lightly against Koda's. Jarek closed his eyes as he kissed him. When his eyes were closed, he saw a circling of stars, but not like they usually looked. That was odd.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 12:51 am

Koda kissed him back, pressing his lips against the shorter demigod. He wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer. He picked him up fully off the ground and held him close by his thighs. "You'll be a good boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 1:22 am

Jarek giggled lightly and a bit on the feminine side when Koda picked him up. "I really hope that that will be true." Jarek said, lacing his fingers into the back of his hair. "Gods, I really like those eyes." Jarek said, looking into Koda's dark eyes with his light ones.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 1:33 am

Koda smirked. "My eyes? My eyes are cold and nearly black. They're...judgmental, harsh..." Koda moistened his lips and gently sat Jarek down. "Not your eyes. Your eyes are like galaxies."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 1:54 am

Jarek looked at Koda, with a confused and not understanding what Koda meant by what he was saying. The son of Urania shook his head. "Your eyes are absorbing. They pull me in. They're like black holes. I can't help but be pulled to them, or to you." Jarek said, his lips less than a centimeter from the son of Nemesis' as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 5:11 am

"And you don't mind being swallowed up by these black holes? You don't mind being captivated and dragged into these eyes like a ship in a storm?" Koda asked, running his hands up and down the side of his body. He took in a deep breath and turned to look over the cabin, then back at Jarek. He bent down and picked him up again to kiss his lips. "I will consume you like a star inside of a black hole."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 12:59 pm

Home Away From Home (p) - Page 4 Tumblr_oloxk43A1m1usn39uo1_250

A smile crossed Jarek's face. "I didn't expect you to be that good at similes. Honestly, it's pretty damn hot." The son of Urania purred, locking his arms around Koda's neck. He kissed Koda on the lips again and then kissed to his cheek, and then his jaw, and then the side of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 2:35 pm

Koda chuckled deeply. "You haven't seen hot yet." He whispered in his ear. The son of Nemesis closed his eyes as Jarek started to kiss along his face and neck. Koda kept them both up right even though he would've loved to lay Jarek down and make his eyes roll back. But that was for another day.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 3:04 pm

Jarek smiled against Koda's neck at his comment, and then went back to kissing along his neck. The son of Urania wanted to push Koda back to his bunk, but Koda kept them upright. Jarek bit down lightly on the side of the son of Nemesis' neck.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 4:04 pm

Koda let out a strangled grunt at the bite. He pulled his neck away from Jarek and placed his back down on the bed. "I'll show you how that feels." Koda narrowed his eyes at Jarek and soon half the sensation and half of the marking appeared on the son of Urania's neck.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 4:18 pm

Another smile crossed Jarek's face as Koda laid him down on his back on his new bunk. He raised his eyebrow at Koda's comment. Once he felt it on his neck, though, he said, "I... Wow."
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 4:32 pm

Koda chuckled and ran his fingers along his torso before he grabbed his hips and pulled him closer to his body. He grinned a bit and bent down to kiss his stomach. The son of Nemesis continued kissing until he came to the mark on his neck.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 4:44 pm

Jarek laughed a little giddy laugh when he felt Koda's lips on his stomach. He smiled as his lips moved up his torso, his hands tangling back into his dark hair. A small moan escaped from Jarek when his lips hit the mark on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 5:33 pm

The son of Nemesis moved his kisses up to his lips where he crawled on top of him. He placed his hands above his head and deepened the kisses. "Tell me, what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 10:18 pm

Jarek smiled as Koda crawled on top of him. "Just keep kissing me. Anywhere, everywhere." Jarek said with a smile, his arms wrapping around Koda. "I'm starting to remember what it's like to be happy with someone else." The son of Urania said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 10:44 pm

Koda smiled and looked over Jarek before his lips connected to his. His hands found his waist and squeezed a bit before forcing his tongue in between his lips to fight it against his.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 11:09 pm

Jarek laughed against Koda's mouth, his face reflecting the stars above them. Jarek let his tongue dance with Koda's. The son of Urania exhaled excitedly against Koda's mouth before continuing to kiss him. His hands moved up and down along Koda's sides.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 11:27 pm

Koda pinned Jarek's head above his head and kissed him more passionately, more intimately. He wanted to do crazy things to Jarek and lucky for him, he wouldn't be taking his virginity. The son of Nemesis whispered things into his ear before dragging his tongue over it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Away From Home (p)   Home Away From Home (p) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Away From Home (p)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Cabins :: #28 Muses-
Jump to: