Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the world turned upside down (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

the world turned upside down (p) Empty
PostSubject: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 3:08 pm

the world turned upside down (p) Tumblr_onj9n6HQmY1ut8evdo4_250the world turned upside down (p) Tumblr_ol5w7c3aqS1slclcoo2_250the world turned upside down (p) Tumblr_oo0fpdcD8E1um9xblo2_400

Jasper was so strongly considering hiding away and skipping this stupid campfire, but Naomi wouldn't let him. He was still a little intoxicated, but nothing like when he had been sitting on Francois' floor. He was standing in the back with a can of alcoholic soda, alone. Naomi was off talking with Noah and some other people. Even though he was uncomfortable, he still looked cool and calm and collected. He looked up from his can and saw a beautiful girl approaching him. "You're that new Dionysus boy, Jasper, huh?"

Jarek watched as Julieta was off flirting with that boy they didn't know. Mikaela was off talking to Caden, so he was sitting alone on a bench by the fire.

Last edited by QTheRevolution on Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 3:28 pm

the world turned upside down (p) Tumblr_inline_ol85vo3vmC1t8bm8b_500the world turned upside down (p) Tumblr_m6r3h09fos1qe41fao6_r1_250
Francios led Habib to the campfire with a wide smile on his face. He tried not to seem to bothered by his encounter with Jasper. Instead, he decided to show Habib a good time after getting claimed at the official campfire. He turned his head to see Koda wrap his arms around Jarek and kiss his cheek.

Francios walked over to the newly official couple and grinned. "Hey, you two. I'm glad to hear that you're finally an item." Koda looked him up and down before turning his attention back to Jarek's neck. "And Jarek! Looks like you have a new cabin mate, Habib."

The Turkish demigod waved a bit. He'd much rather write fanfiction, than be here. "Hi. Nice to meet you, Jarek."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 3:49 pm

the world turned upside down (p) Tumblr_onj9n6HQmY1ut8evdo4_250the world turned upside down (p) Tumblr_ol5w7c3aqS1slclcoo2_250the world turned upside down (p) Tumblr_oo0fpdcD8E1um9xblo2_400

Jarek looked at Habib and smiled, pulling himself briefly away from Koda. "Habib, Hi. I'm Jarek, and I'm a Urania kid. This is my boyfriend. He's a son of Nemesis." Jarek said, slipping his arms around Koda's shoulders. Jarek looked over Habib and Francois' shoulders and saw Julieta. "Here she goes again."

Jasper smiled at Julieta. "Yes, I am, and you are beautiful." Jasper pushed his hand back through his brown hair. Julieta flipped her dark hair over her shoulder. "I know, but my name is Julieta." The daughter of Peitho said. Jasper smiled. "Well, Julieta, can I get you a drink? I'm not talking any of this boring camp shit, either."

Last edited by QTheRevolution on Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 4:04 pm

the world turned upside down (p) Tumblr_inline_ol85vo3vmC1t8bm8b_500the world turned upside down (p) Tumblr_m6r3h09fos1qe41fao6_r1_250
Habib waved. "Hi! I'm a son of, Erato, right." Habib-Hafez smiled widely and looked over at Koda. "Nice to meet you, Koda." He greeted.

"Hey." Koda slipped his hands down his boyfriend's back and gave a light squeeze to his butt. Francios' eyes followed Jarek's and saw Jasper flirting with Julieta. He knew Julieta since her bunk was just a few feet away from his own in the minor love gods' cabin. The son of Eros cleared his throat and looked down at the sand. "Julieta's taste is weakening."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 6:33 pm

The son of Urania pressed his lips lightly to his boyfriends jaw. He then turned and Jarek raised an eyebrow at Francois. "What are you even talking about? Look at him! Mikaela and Julieta have both been pining after him since he got here. They spent hours the other day watching him play football, I mean, soccer. I guess Jules won." Jarek said.

A wide smile crossed Julieta's face. "Can you do that? I'd like that." The daughter of Peitho said with a smile. Jasper went and grabbed her a can of Coke. He smiled and opened it and then snapped his fingers. Julieta took a sip and then smiled. "Thanks, Jas." The Spanish girl said and then started to trace his fingers along Jasper's biceps.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 9:32 pm

Francios looked over at Julieta and Jasper talk. He cleared his throat and shifted his weight from one leg to the other, making his hip pop out. Koda's eyes dropped down to Francios ass, then quickly looked away. Habib noticed and smirked.

"It's a false victory and I can't believe either of them are too blind by lust to see." The son of Eros looked at his fingernails, then over at Habib who had decided to sit down and start to write. Francios rolled his eyes and looked at Jasper until they made eye contact.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 9:44 pm

Jarek jutted his shoulder into Koda's side, and gave him a disapproving side, but he wasn't necessarily surprised when he was checking out Francois' ass. The son of Urania turned his attention back to Francois. "What are you talking about? Is there something wrong with him?" Jarek asked, suddenly defensive for his girls.

Jasper looked briefly over at Julieta's shoulder and locked eyes with Francois. He looked down quickly and frantically, and very deliberately checked out Julieta's body. Julieta snickered and placed her fingers underneath his chin, pushing his eyes back up to her eyes. "My eyes are up here, love, unless you really like." The daughter of Peitho said, and then let his eyes fall back down. "I really really do." Jas lied. She was objectively beautiful, but...
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 10:01 pm

Francios shook his head, then looked down at Habib. He had already written two pages back to back. He was writing a fanfiction between the god Eros and Dionysus. He could imagine where his muse came from. Francios sighed and shook his head.

"Nothing's wrong with him." The son of Eros looked over at Jarek and Koda. "...So, who's the top?"

Last edited by Gay Admin on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 10:18 pm

Julieta's fingers moved up from Jasper's arm, over his shoulder, up the side of his neck, and landed on the back of his neck. Jasper smiled his flawless smile at Julieta. His hands moved to Julieta's waist and held on tight, pulling her a little bit closer.

Jarek shook his head. "No changing the topic. Should I be worried about Jules with that guy?" Jarek said, both because he was worried about Julieta and because he didn't particularly want to answer Francois' question. Jarek put his arm a little tighter around Koda. Jarek looked back over at Jules and Jasper.

ooc: okay but why do all of my characters names have to start with J's
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 10:35 pm

OOC: Because you're just awesome (:::

BIC: Francios sighed and shook his head. "Jules can handle herself." He looked over at Jarek, then at Koda who was nuzzling the side of Jarek's face. They looked to be in such strong like with each other. Why couldn't he have that? Was it even part of his DNA to be acquainted with love or just be able to suck a guy's soul out of his body and please a girl to several fits of orgasm.

Huffing, Francios shook his head and headed away from crowd. "There's this Ares' guy I have to meet up with. Habib, stay here and get to know Jarek. He's the only other guy gay in your cabin. Get to know him." The son of Eros mumbled as he headed into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 11:55 pm

Jarek looked up at Habib and then at Koda. "Did that seem like a lie to you two? That seemed like a lie." The son of Urania said, and turned to press his lips to Koda's jaw.

Julieta giggled flirtatiously, sipping from the drink again. She definitely had this boy. Hook, line, and sinker, or so she thought. "Y'know we don't have to stay at this stupid little fire, mi amor. We could be a little bit more" Julieta said with a wink. Jasper looked around. He was in this for the public, not because he wanted to.

ooc: oh boy I just realized 4 of them start with Ja- what have I done
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:24 am

Koda snorted. "Yeah, but I don't care. Francios is a manipulative son of a b*tch. Whatever he's lying about or covering up, he deserves it." The son of Nemesis answered truthfully. Habib watched as Francios walked away before slowly turning back down to write. Maybe the son of Eros just needed some alone time to get his thoughts together.

Meanwhile, the Afro-Frenchman stopped walking and turned his head to look at Jasper. He was about fifteen feet away from the son of Dionysus and the daughter of Peitho. He saw the former's body language and could tell that he wasn't interested. Sighing, he sat down on the sandy beach and looked off into the ocean. The light that came from the flames of the bonfire danced across his face.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:38 am

Jarek tilted his head a little bit and then shrugged, turning his attention back to his boyfriend. There was something up with this Jasper kid, and he was going to get to the bottom of it. Julieta and Mikaela's safety depended on it. First, though, he had Koda to give attention to.

Jasper noticed as Francois moved away from the group he had been with before. Julieta turned her head and saw Jarek there, and assumed that's who Jasper was looking at. "Don't worry about him. He just feels the need to protect me." Julieta said with a shrug. Jasper laughed it off with a chuckle and then, after a few more seconds of watching Francois, turned his attention down to the objectively attractive Spanish girl in her arms. She set down the drink in her hand and traced her free fingers across his lips, and then kissed him.

"Damn, Jules, take a chill pill." Jarek muttered after watching her kiss Jasper. Jarek looked at Habib. "Do you know anything about this?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:46 am

Koda rewrapped his arms around Jarek's waist and began to slowly sway back and forth. His eyes looked from Jasper and Juileta to Cypress feeding Iain a s'more. He had to admit they were pretty cute and he was happy for both of them. He never realized how gay Camp Half-Blood had become.

Habib moistened his lips and forced himself to pull away from his fanfiction. "About...Jasper? Just that Francios took me to the basketball court to go jock hunting. He showed us to his cabin and all and Francios asked to talk to him outside. I stayed with Naomi as they did so." He explained in his Turkish accent. "That's all I know." Habib looked over at Francios who was now walking around.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 2:58 am

Jarek nodded. "Interesting." He could tell that Habib was focused on whatever it was that he was writing, so he turned back to Koda. He pecked him lightly on the lips and looked at the fire.

Jasper wasn't expecting Julieta to have moved quite that fast, especially at the campfire with everyone there. His eyes scattered around, trying to find Naomi. He spotted her and her eyes were locked dead on them. Jasper looked at her with a slight panic, and then his eyes continued around the fire. Quite a few other people had tuned in to the Jasper/ Julieta show. What was he supposed to do? He bent down and kissed Julieta, his hands moving to her lower back, holding her.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 3:07 am

Koda made a face and tried his hardest not to shout at the two to get a room. After all, Jules was considered his friend through Jarek. The son of Nemesis huffed and looked down at his boyfriend. "Why are you watching this?" He whispered in his ear. Francios turned his head to see what was happening. He honestly couldn't believe what Jasper was doing. He decided not to do or say anything about it and instead, watched as Jasper and Juileta made fouls of themselves.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 3:18 am

Jarek looked at Koda. "That's my best friend and everything about this shit is super f*cking weird. Not Julieta throwing herself at guys, but the rest of this." The Czech boy gestured dramatically. Jarek turned his head to Koda's ear and whispered, "Anyway, it's distracting from other desires." The son of Urania teased.

Jasper pulled his lips back from Julieta. Well, this is vastly uninteresting. Jasper thought to himself. Julieta slipped her hand in Jasper's and started them off towards the beach. Jasper looked over his shoulder at Naomi, who looked panicked and unsure how to help. He then looked at Francois.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 3:27 am

"Well she can ha--." Koda's eyes widened when Jarek whispered the last part. "Yeah, I'm taking care of that mouth tonight." He whispered in his ear. Habib heard this and made a note to write a story about an 17th century astrologist who gets lost in the middle of the woods and it found by a Native American man. Gods, the options were limitless around here!

Francios made eye contact with Jasper and just looked at him as if saying that he could only get himself out of this.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 3:35 am

Jarek kissed Koda's cheek. "Good luck with that."
Jasper's eyes pleaded with Francois for help. How was he possibly going to deny a daughter of Peitho without anything being strange about this. Once they were a little of a way down the beach, Julieta sat Jasper down on a rock. How was he possibly going to be able to say no to this.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 3:43 am

Koda's eyes grew big and soon his was assaulting his boyfriend's neck with kisses.

Francios watched him be towed away before sighing and jogging after him and Juileta. "Hey, Juileta! Before he make the poor boy jizz his pants, I need to...I need him to turned my Pepsi into an alcoholic drink. Plus, he's so popular that I might get one of his jock friends to let me blow them." Francios giggled and wrapped his arm around Jasper's arm.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 11:26 am

]

Jasper never thought that he would be so happy to have Francois touch him. "Butt out, Francois. This boy is straight and he is mine." Julieta hissed at Francois. Jasper swallowed and chuckled. "Uh, sorry, Julieta. I made a promise, and I take my promises really seriously." Jasper lied. Promises did mean a lot to him, but he hadn't made one. "Promise me you'll come back?" Jasper tilted his head to the side. "I guess we'll have to see." Jasper said and then quickly turned and took off back towards the campfire.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 11:33 am

Francios flashed a smile at Juileta before turning around with Jasper still in his grasps. "...Don't ever say I never did anything for, Jasper." He whispered before letting him go and going back to where he was sitting before. There, his job was done.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 11:45 am

the world turned upside down (p) Tumblr_oo0fpdcD8E1um9xblo2_400

Jasper shook his head, rubbing his thumb along his lower lip, hurrying to catch up with Francois. "I get that there's nothing wrong with it. I get that. When people just assume they know you, it's hard to break those molds. The second that you don't fit into what people expect from you, especially when they've put you into a tight box, they don't know what to do, and then they avoid you. I'm just not what people expect of me, alright?"

Last edited by QTheRevolution on Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 25, 2017 12:00 pm

Francios whipped around and looked Jasper over. "I was a kink for mean jocks like yourself. That's why I hang around the Ares' cabin. That's not why I'm upset, I'm upset because you're a fake. You walk around here putting on a face for everyone just so they can accept you. If Zeus himself can have a male lover, then it shouldn't bother you." Francios hit his chest before turning around and heading further down the beach.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 2:52 pm

the world turned upside down (p) Tumblr_oo0fpdcD8E1um9xblo2_400

ooc: I did the thing where I accidentally just edited my last post instead of quoting it so oops

bic: Jasper shook his head, rubbing his thumb along his lower lip, hurrying to catch up with Francois. "I get that there's nothing wrong with it. I get that. When people just assume they know you, it's hard to break those molds. The second that you don't fit into what people expect from you, especially when they've put you into a tight box, they don't know what to do, and then they avoid you. I'm just not what people expect of me, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the world turned upside down (p)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next