Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the world turned upside down (p)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

the world turned upside down (p) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 12:26 am

the world turned upside down (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_oo0fpdcD8E1um9xblo2_400

Jasper's eyebrows popped up. "I guess you'll never really know, huh?" The son of Dionysus scratched the back of his neck, the tattoo on his bicep peeking out from below his tshirt sleeve. "Of course we are going to win. These Americans don't have anything on me." The Dutch boy laughed.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 1:20 am

the world turned upside down (p) - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_ol85vo3vmC1t8bm8b_500
Francios laughed a bit too. "Silly Americans." He smirked and shook his head. He looked over at Jasper, then at his bicep. "Oh, look here." He lightly grabbed his arm so that he could get at. "Oh, Daddy. You have tattoos too?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 1:38 am

Jasper chuckled. "Just the one, and it's cheesy. Y'know Alice in Wonderland? Y'know that Cheshire Cat quote, 'We're all mad here.' It's that but in Dutch. Naomi has one too on her forearm. We loved that movie growing up, and then we ended up being children of the god of madness. It was just to perfect to not get." Jasper said with a chuckle. "You do as well?"
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 1:56 am

"That's hot. I have tattoos. There's one of a heart on my left cheek and arrow on my right. Do you wanna see?" Francios asked, hooking his thumbs into the waistband of his shorts and started to pull them down. "I think their cute, personally. I have other ones too."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 2:29 pm

Jasper shook his head. "Not particularly." The son of Dionysus said, his eyes quickly diverting away. Whether or not that was true, it was the response that Jasper had trained himself that was true. Jasper swallowed a little bit roughly as they approached the front of Francois' cabin.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 2:56 pm

Francios shrugged and pulled his shorts back up. When they came to his cabin, the son of Eros sighed and walked up the two white marble steps and into the cabin do. "Well, this is my stop." He turned to look at Jasper and grinned a bit. He looked him up and down before sighing and putting his hand on the nob. "I'll see you tomorrow, Jasper."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 4:33 pm

Jasper moistened his lips. "Uh, yeah, I guess you will." The Dutch boy waved at Francois and then turned to walk back to his cabin, putting his hands back into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 7:22 pm

OOC: New Topic?
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 7:55 pm

ooc: I'll start a soccer match one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the world turned upside down (p)   the world turned upside down (p) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the world turned upside down (p)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3