Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Edwin's bunk

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mitsu
Mitsu

Edwin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Edwin's bunk   Edwin's bunk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 10:22 am

Edwin was reading children's fairy tales in his bed with his earbuds on. Not that his roommates were really loud. He loved searching the hidden messages in these tales. His cat Ven was purring against his hand and seeking for attention. "Shut up." Edwin laughed and pushed the cat further away.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Edwin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edwin's bunk   Edwin's bunk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 10:26 am

"Hey now, that's no way to treat your cat!"I scolded my best friend jokingly as I entered his cabin and jumped on his bed, bouncing a bit before gaining my balance. "Hey again, Winnie"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Edwin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edwin's bunk   Edwin's bunk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:00 am

He tried not to pay attention to Thea, and read further. His cat came to pay greetings to her. "Traitor." he laughed turning the next page.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Edwin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edwin's bunk   Edwin's bunk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:08 am

"Come on, not my fault everyone likes me better than you. Even the goats liked me better than you"I giggled as I scratched the purring cat behind the ear. "Come on, what are we doing today? I'm boooored"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Edwin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edwin's bunk   Edwin's bunk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:12 am

"Gee, thanks for the compliment." he said still not fully paying attention her. He took a sip of his soda, which he actually did not like that much. He'd much prefer alcohol, but you probably know the reason why he didn't do that..stuff..
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Edwin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edwin's bunk   Edwin's bunk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:17 am

"Come on, Winnie!"I whined and started poking him in the cheek. "Let's do something! Oh, oh! We could train! Or go swimming again! Or go pegasi riding! Choose something!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Edwin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edwin's bunk   Edwin's bunk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:25 am

"If I won't pay it attention, maybe it'll just go away." he said loud enough for her to hear, trying to dodge the pokes.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Edwin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edwin's bunk   Edwin's bunk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:35 am

I pouted and stood up, picking up Ven with me. "Fine then. Me and Ven are gonna go on an adventure and have tons of fun. And you, mister, are not invited. Isn't that right, little kitten?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Edwin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edwin's bunk   Edwin's bunk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:41 am

"Fine, you may as well take him for forever. He's just a stubborn gib." he looked over at her and Ven.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Edwin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edwin's bunk   Edwin's bunk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:45 am

I gasped and tried to cover the cat's ears, making him jump from my arms with an agitated whine. "How dare you talk to him like that? Poor kitten"I exclaimed and sat back on the bed, shoving him on the ground. "Get up, you lazy couch potato. I wanna do something fun"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Edwin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edwin's bunk   Edwin's bunk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:52 am

"Leave Ven out of this." he tried getting back on his bed. Finally falling from the bed. "Ouch." he held his head, exactly where the golfclub hit him multiple times. "What do ya want?" he asked, now lying on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Edwin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edwin's bunk   Edwin's bunk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 11:58 am

"To do something fun, like I've said many times before! Pay some freaking attention to me!"I whined and got up, bouncing on his bed impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Edwin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edwin's bunk   Edwin's bunk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 12:01 pm

He pulled his earbuds out. "Happy?" he asked and stood up. "Do you have anything specific in mind? Otherwise I'll just go back to sleep." Edwin shrugged and put his hands on his hips.

//and started dancing the macarena
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Edwin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edwin's bunk   Edwin's bunk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 12:25 pm

Gerald went into the Thanatos cabin, furious.

"Apparently, my motherf*cking golf club was 50% off when I bought it, so golf clubs are actually 40 drachmas!" Gerald exclaimed as he went over to Edwin. "Thea? What...what have I been drinking for the past week?"
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Mitsu
Mitsu

Edwin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edwin's bunk   Edwin's bunk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 12:26 pm

Edwin took his siblings baseball from the floor and had his revenge, by hitting Gerald in the groin by the bat. "You asked for it." he said.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Edwin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edwin's bunk   Edwin's bunk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 12:28 pm

"Oh goodie, le Gerald is back!"I exclaimed, sarcasm evident in my voice. The surprise of the night though was when Winnie actually hit him. 10 points to the weird guy. Um, the first weird guy. "Guys, guys. Come on. Let's keep it civil now, shall we? Leave the butt-kicking to me, pretty boy"I advised as I took the bat from his hands, quickly hitting Gerald on the stomach with it. "Now that we cleared this up. What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Edwin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edwin's bunk   Edwin's bunk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 12:31 pm

Gerald went down after the two hits and started spinning around the floor, holding his crotch.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Edwin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edwin's bunk   Edwin's bunk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 12:33 pm

"You spin me right round, baby, right round, like a record, baby right round right round" I said in a sing song voice and giggled. "Should we show some mercy Winnie?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Edwin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edwin's bunk   Edwin's bunk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 12:37 pm

"Stop calling me that." he said and crouched to see the satyr closer. "Whaddya want?" he asked, poking to see if he's alive. "I gotta admit that hurts like hell." he looked back at Thea.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Edwin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edwin's bunk   Edwin's bunk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 1:33 pm

After recovering, Gerald got up and said in a high-pitched voice, "I just wanted money for a new club, boyo."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Edwin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edwin's bunk   Edwin's bunk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 1:35 pm

"That's how you learn not to mess with us, goatie"I snickered and turned to look at Edwin. "Come on, I think we've tortured him enough. Let's give him the 10 drachmas he asked for"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Edwin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edwin's bunk   Edwin's bunk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 1:37 pm

Edwin was not really that materialistic but this time he didn't really want to give this goat any. "Fine." he said, getting his wallet out. "Really, you're persistent." he threw the coins on the goat.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Edwin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edwin's bunk   Edwin's bunk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 1:38 pm

"Uh, actually, it was 40 drachmas, but I'm OKay with 20 because that was originally what I asked for. So, I still need at least 10 more, guys."
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

Edwin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edwin's bunk   Edwin's bunk Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 1:41 pm

"Dude. 10. Each. Chill out, bro"I laughed as I handed him the other drachmas. "Now. Apologize to Edwin"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

Edwin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edwin's bunk   Edwin's bunk Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 10:13 am

"I don't need any apologies. Just get out. Shoo, goat." he tried to get him out of the cabin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edwin's bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edwin's bunk   Edwin's bunk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edwin's bunk
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next