Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dual 18th (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

Dual 18th (private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 6:58 pm

Bri gave the waiter a small smile before starting to eat some salad and breadsticks along with her spaghetti. "Elle est fantastic," Bri tried to do a Italian accent but it came out more Spanish. Bri nodded, "We can get a pug. But what if we get a really, really tiny pug and then got five?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 7:25 pm

Keith laughed at her accent. "Five pugs? Are you crazy? No, we'll get like one or two dogs, five is way too much. One big dog or two small dogs. And you're cleaning up their fur, okay?" he asked, pointing his finger at her. He started eating a breadstick.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 7:28 pm

"Dude serious?" Bri asked, shocked. "Three dogs?" She squealed. "Best day ever!" She grinned as she started to eat the rest of their food. "When can we get them? Can we adopt? I already know their names!"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 7:41 pm

"One big dog OR two small dogs," he clarified. "We can get them once we're settled into the apartment, okay?" he said, finish up his meal.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 8:20 pm

"Deal," Bri said as she quickly ate the rest of her food. The waiter came by and got the trays and left the bill. "So I still have to give you your gift and then you can show up the apartment, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 8:24 pm

"Sure, and then you'll take your pants off, right?" Keith laughed. He loved picking on Bri. Keith paid the bill and walked out. "OKay, what's my gift?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2017 8:28 pm

"I am wearing shorts, not pants," Bri reminded him slyly. She always loved popping holes in his little plans. Bri grinned at his asking and grabbed his hand, leading him off. She led him to the Pegasus stables where she left her gift after the ride from Camp Half-Blood. "Close you eyes," She orders as she looks around in the hay for the gift. She pulls out a curved case and opens it, taking out his gift before holding it up and saying, "Open your eyes."

Bri was holding a nice new sunset colored acoustic guitar.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 12:56 am

Keith saw the guitar and smiled. He instantly took a hold of it, and played it a little bit. He hugged her. "Thank you so much!" he said. "Do you want to go see your gift?" he asked, spinning her around. "I mean, like, go check out the apartment?"
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 1:04 am

"Glad you like it," Bri kissed Keith's cheek gentle. "Because it cost a leg and I plan for you to play to me sometimes. Me and my five big dogs as promised," Bri moved on quickly. "Yes I would love to," Bri says as he spun her around. This was turning out to be a great day for her. Which was rare, so she was waiting for some monster to attack and eat them whole.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 8:17 pm

"Right, of course." Keith slung the guitar over himself, and took her hand. "It's a bit of a walk, I'm wishing we had a car right about now," he said. "We could go rent one, but that'd take too much time." The one thing Keith had not been a fan of ever since Bri started dressing nicer, was the guys that would noticably look at her a few times when she walked by. Keith took this as a good thing, though, that he was making other guys jealous.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 8:20 pm

"Well then stop complaining and let's walk," Bri dragged him out of the Pegasus stables and started walking to where all the apartment complexes were kept in New Rome. "I can't believe I'll be leaving Camp Half-Blood to come here. I also can't believe I had a semi-normal life for a Half-Blood. No quests and barely any monsters."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 8:38 pm

"Yeah, it's all kind of weird, if you think about it." Keith looked at the apartment complexes, and went into one. He took the elevator up from the lobby, and went to their's. He walked in- one bed, one bath, a kitchen, living area, balcony, closets, etc. - it was kind of small, but very cozy, it's why he liked this one. "Well, what do you think?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 9:00 pm

Bri looked around the room with awe. It wasn't overly grand or expensive, but Bri liked this. This would be her first real home that she owned and dictated. "I love it," Bri smiled brightly at Keith as she kissed him on the cheek before plopping down onto the bed. "It's nice. Cozy."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 9:17 pm

"I'm glad you do, it's our home for the foreseeable future." He sat down next to her, putting an arm around her. "That's what I thought too. So, now, we have two options. We look into uni options, or you take your shorts off. I prefer the latter, but we need to do the former."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 9:24 pm

Bri punched his shoulder as she rolled his eyes. Just because she was used to Keith's flirtatious nature didn't mean she couldn't get annoyed by it at times. "Let's look into the former or the three option: punching you in the face," Bri offered.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 9:31 pm

"Funny," Keith said. "Our kids are going to be messed up. They're going to get their flirtiness and fun nature from me, and their passive agressiveness from you." He laughed, pulling her close to him.
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 9:45 pm

"It's sad that you consider the only thing I would teach are kids is how to be passive aggressive," Bri acted hurt. "If anything, there get my amazing intelligence and charm and they might be unlucky enough to be stuck with your horribly large ego." Bri pouted at him slight, messing up his hair. "So about the University thing?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 10:27 pm

"What if they get no good traits and get my ego and your stubborness? Then adoption is always an answer, right?" Keith said with a smile. "Oh, yeah, University. I think I might go for musical arts, tinking about it, but I don't know anything about how to get into that program. I don't know anything about Uni at all."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 10:46 pm

"We'll we can go down to the University and maybe get some info about it? We can do it know, the University is only a few blocks from here," Bri said, still not knowing what she would want to learn. Why go to college when there is no where for her to really get a job as a Demigod? "We can get a list of the classes they offer and then boom! Mores schooling!"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 12:15 am

"Yeah, sure. I'm not sure if they'll allow us on campus during these hours though, even with school being out. We might have to come back later." He got up, giving her a kiss. "Let's go," he said, walking to the elevator. "We also might not be able to afford both of us in uni. With the apartment, we'll have to get jobs. Ugh, this is more complicated than I thought it'd be."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 12:25 am

"Hey, I don't have to go to college. I can just live off of you. There is a coffee shop down the street if I need to get a job," Bri shrugged, not particularly caring. She followed Keith into the elevator and out of the apartment before turning to the left and starting on their way to the University. It was about a ten minute walk and they got to see a lot of New Rome on the way.

When they finally got to the University, the lights were on and the doors were open. New Rome Uni was moderate sized since there wasn't a lot of demigods going because most don't last till college age.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 12:28 am

"Yeah, but the problem is I don't know if a job at the coffee shop will pay for us until I'm out of uni. We could get help from my parents, but I hate doing that, so much. Maybe you could try and get a modelling job! You're pretty enough to do it, and it'd pay well." He kissed her forehead. "Well, let's try to find a Student Center or something, maybe we can figure out something there."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 12:37 am

Bri snorted. She might not care about what her mother thinks anymore or how to get back at her for being her mother, but she certainly wasn't going to get a job as a model. That was way above her pay grade. "Yeah right," She rolled her eyes as she lead Keith into the University. There didn't seem to be any students around, just workers. Bri followed some well placed signs that lead to the Student Center.

The Student Center was a little office with a total of two workers in it with a few empty waiting chairs. Bri opened the door for Keith as she said, "Oh no I'm going to have to be an adult and talk to people."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 1:04 am

"It's okay, I got this," Keith said to her, kissing her hand. He went over to the workers, and introduced himself. He started off by asking about the classes. After talking for a while and getting some packets, Keith thanked the workers and followed Bri on the way out. "Looks like with our budget, one of us can't afford to go to Uni. I'm willing to find a job, since you're smarter than me and will make it much further. We have to decide though, enrollment is in three weeks. I feel like it's best if you were the one to go, and I became a waiter somewhere or something."
Back to top Go down
BaileyBriseis
BaileyBriseis

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 1:12 am

Bri waved him off. "Not happening. Your already basically paying for the apartment and someone needs to be home to take care of the dogs and I would prefer that person to be me. You actually know what you want to do and college was all your idea," Bri wagged a finger at him. "I can get a job. I didn't know what I wanted to do anyways. Plus, I want you to put that guitar I got you into good use."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dual 18th (private)   Dual 18th (private) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dual 18th (private)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next