Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Frankie's Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frankie
Frankie

Frankie's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Frankie's Characters   Frankie's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 8:18 pm

Name: Abagail (Abby) Carson
Sexuality: straight
fc// (if there's one):

Country of Origin: United States
Place of Birth (Olympus, city or town): South Virginia
Race: white
Skin color: pale, but she tans very easily
Hair color: light brown
Eye color: brown
Height: 5'1"
Weight: 110lbs
Body type: thin, athletic, kind of small for her age

God Parent: Kratos
Mortal Parent: Maria Carson

Personality: She's very outgoing, and doesn't mind telling people the brutal truth. She can also be described as absent-minded (mostly when she's reading a book). She loves to read, and while she likes hanging out with friends she'd rather be reading a book. She's kind of nerdy that way. She can also be over-protective of people she is close too.
Talents: close-arm combat, and getting straight A's
Flaws (at least three): know-it-all, over-confident, absent-minded
Abilities:
Powers: super strength. Limits: Can't lift anything over 5000lbs (picture a elephant) more than once a week. However she can pick up and throw anything as long as it doesn't exceed 1200lbs. also she can only throw 15ft

History: Abby grew up in South Virginia. She had a mostly normal childhood, living with her mom and younger brother in a two bedroom house just outside of Richmond. Despite what most people think, and assume of her she was never a straight A student by default, she just really loves to read. She found out she was a half-blood at the age of twelve when a monster broke into her sixth grade class and she accidently threw it out a window. Since then she's been living at camp half-blood through-out the summer.

RP Sample (required for first form): Abby was asleep. She had spent the entire night packing and hadn't had anytime to sleep before hand. She slept the entire seven hours it took to get from South Virginia to the magical borders of Camp-half-blood. She barely felt the tapping on her shoulder until it became mixed with the sound of her moms voice, telling her to wake the heck up already. She yawned, straightened her glasses on her nose before officially waking up. She smiled, grabbed her bags from the back seat, and stood back from the car waving goodbye to her mom as she drove away. Once the car disappeared from sight, she took off, almost running down the hill to her cabin.

Notes: it sucks, usually I can do better. Anyway, I wasn't sure if there were limits to the powers the characters can have so i didn't write anything. Also I feel like powers and abilities are pretty much the same thing, so i didn't fill out the abilities part.

Last edited by Frankie on Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:44 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Frankie's Characters   Frankie's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 8:46 pm

Abilities are things that are natural and don't require energy. (ex: talking to an animal)
Powers are things that require energy and have cooldowns. (ex: she can pick up to 1000 pounds for two post, and has a four post cooldown)
If you want, edit in some abilities, and limit the powers a little. (:

Also, I think that air-headness usually means unintelligent, which would contradict her straight As. I think the word you're looking for is inattentive, or absent-minded.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Frankie's Characters   Frankie's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 9:01 pm

fixed it

I've always heard air-head used to describe someone who day dreams, and doesn't really pay attention to anything. But absent-mind sounds better.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Frankie's Characters   Frankie's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 9:13 pm

When you say in the powers "use as a weapon," are you saying like, throw? Because hitting someone straight on with 1200 pounds is pretty much going to kill you. I'd lower this weight or specify, and then this form is approvable.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Frankie's Characters   Frankie's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 9:22 pm

fixed!!
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Frankie's Characters   Frankie's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 9:33 pm

Only other thing is I'm going to need you to edit in how far she can throw it. Say, 15 feet? This is just me being kind of picky, so I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Frankie's Characters   Frankie's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 9:37 pm

yep we'll say 15 ft...
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Frankie's Characters   Frankie's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 9:38 pm

OKay, edit that in and it's approved.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Frankie's Characters   Frankie's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 9:44 pm

fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Frankie's Characters   Frankie's Characters Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2017 9:46 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: I got two more for ya!   Frankie's Characters Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 4:11 pm

Name: Rachel Jean Quinn Parker

Place of Birth (Olympus, city or town): Philadelphia
Race: European, Irish
Skin color: tan
Hair color: blonde, gets lighter during the summer
Eye color: brown (though some people seem to think they're more of a gold color, then just plain brown)
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 110lbs
Body type: athletic build, but small stature

God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Oliva Quinn, an alcoholic musician that worked as a live-music entertainer at a bar. Which is where she had met Rachel's father. After finding out she was pregnant, she quit drinking. However, a few months after Rachel had been born she was arrested for speeding and for possession of drugs. The court ruled to have Rachel taken away from her. And Oliva never saw her again, until Rachel was about nine years old. Oliva had finally cleaned herself up, and hired a private investigator to find her. Since then, she has been part of Rachel's life, and getting to see her every few months has kept her sober.

Personality: Rachel is a very outgoing person. She sometimes comes off as rude, even though she's a generally nice person. She is a very honest person, and doesn't mind hurting peoples feelings when telling the brutal-honest truth.  
Talents: She's a natural at playing the guitar, and has since the age of seven. She's also a pretty good singer, but doesn't like to sing around other people. She also picked up on archery quite well once she arrived at camp.
Flaws (at least three): Stubborn, she likes things done her way. Maybe a bit too blunt, and needs to learn how to filter herself a bit. She also has some trust issues.
Abilities: She also has a natural talent for healing.  
Powers: none for now, unless I think of something later!

History: Rachel was born in Philadelphia, PA. However she has lived in a few different places. For the first couple months she lived in Philly with her mom. However, after her mother lost custody of her she lived with a foster family in New Jersey, and then with another foster family in New York city. She stayed in the New York home until the age of two, when she was finally adopted by Sandra and Joseph Parker, who lived in a small town in upstate Pennsylvania. She had a very normal childhood after the adoption and was the oldest child of two other adopted children, since the Parkers couldn't have children of their own. Rachel found out that she was adopted at an early age, after her birth mother had contacted her parents about meeting her. Her parents agreed to the meeting, after telling Rachel it was up to her if she wanted to meet her birth mom. Rachel agreed, and her parents took her to meet her mom, Oliva at a small diner in Philadelphia. Ever since then Rachel has been meeting her mom there once a month. Rachel became close enough to her birth mom, that when she turned 12 she asked if she could take her mom's last name and use it as a middle name.
A few weeks after her name change had been finalized, Rachel found out she was a half-blood. She found out on her first day of sixth grade, when the school's janitor tried to attack her. She was saved by a new kid, who turned out to be a Styr. He brought her to Camp Half-Blood, and they've been good friends ever since. He even talked her into telling her parents that she was a half-blood. She had been scarred that they wouldn't want her anymore, because they hadn't known that they had signed up to be the parents of a kid like her.
RP Sample (required for first form):
Notes:
I wasn't sure what the rules were, pertaining to magical items and gifts, so I can fix it if it isn't allowed. I put it in the abilities part, just cause.

Name: Leena Ryde

Place of Birth (Olympus, city or town): New York City
Race: European
Skin color: light skin tone
Hair color: light brown
Eye color: blue
Height: exactly 4ft tall
Weight: 58lds
Body type: average

God Parent: Hermes
Mortal Parent: Nicole Ryde. Nicole met Leena's dad while she was in college running at a track meet. They even dated for a few years, she even found out who he really was. The day that she graduated from college, is also the day that she found out that she was pregnant with Leena. Scarred of what Hermes would think, Nicole broke off their relationship and never saw him again. She eventually got married to another man, named Harry when Leena was four years old.

Personality: Leena has a very deceiving personality. In general she is a very sweet and happy girl. However she has a small mean streak, and loves to play pranks and pick-pocket.
Talents: Running, she's very fast and on test days in gym she always got the best times. Gymnastics, her mom signed her up for a gymnastics class at the age of five because she was so energetic, and wouldn't sit still.
Flaws (at least three): Kleptomaniac. Too trusting of others. Impatient
Abilities: none for now
Powers: none for now

History: Leena grew up in New York City. When she was four years old, she got to be the flower girl in her mom's wedding to her step-dad, Harry. Harry had no kids, but had always wanted them, so he accepted Leena as his own, and even went as far as to adopt her. For some unknown reason Leena attracted more monsters than most half-bloods do at her age. This led her mom to asking/begging her satyr protector, (who was pretending to be a babysitter) to bring Leena to Camp early. Which he complied to do, after a monster broke through the window of the fifth floor apartment she lived in.
Notes:

Last edited by Frankie on Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Frankie's Characters   Frankie's Characters Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 4:27 pm

Next time, please make two separate topics, or else you'll run into this problem:

Leena is approved.
Rachel: she could have a necklace for minor healing/poisons, but it can't be from her father unless you bought a gift from god parent. I'm going to need for you to give me a few example or explain minor healing and her talent for healing. Her talent for healing has to be a power unless it's like very minor healing. Also, explain what type of poisons, please (like, food poisoning?)
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: Frankie's Characters   Frankie's Characters Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 4:34 pm

Leena: Awesome

Rachel:
I can just get rid of the necklace (I'm transferring her from CHB, she got the necklace there)
As for the healing, its not so much as a power, its more, she just knows how to tend to wounds and stuff like that, without any prior training. She's not making anything heal completely, or faster. I should have been more specific.

**Also this kind of little stuff, like I should have made two different topics should be written down in the character form rules**
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Frankie's Characters   Frankie's Characters Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 4:44 pm

I think a better word would've been nursing rather than healing, but I got what you mean now.

Both are approved.

(Also, sorry, sometimes the more common stuff is the stuff I forget to write down. The site's still working out some flaws; I made a character form guide. I'll add that in.)
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: I give you Maya   Frankie's Characters Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 5:55 pm

Name: Maya Josephine Gonzalez

Place of Birth (Olympus, city or town): Santa Fe, New Mexico
Race: part Mexican (not half, just a little less than half)
Skin color: light skin tone, paler than most of her ethnicity.
Hair color: dark brown
Eye color: She's blind, so her eyes are a blueish white color. However if she wasn't blind, her eyes would probably be brown
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 125lbs
Body type: She is very thin.

God Parent: Thanatos
Mortal Parent: Sophie Gonzalez. She was born and raised in a small town outside of Santa Fe, New Mexico. She moved to Texas for college, where she met Maya's father. After finding out she was pregnant, she quit school and moved back home. Her mother was extremely upset over all of this, and even went as far as to trick Sophie into having an abortion by slipping pills into a water bottle. Sophie firmly believes that the pills are the reason her daughter is blind, and blames her mother for all of Maya's struggles.

Personality:
Maya is a sweet girl, and very soft-spoken. However, she is quite stubborn concerning her blindness. She does not like people helping her, unless she specifically asks for it. She is also very trusting of people she meets, though that trust can be easily broken.
Talents: She has great hearing skills to compensate for being blind. And she's also a quick learner.
Flaws (at least three): She's definitely not a fighter, she'd rather talk her way out of a fight. Being blind is a pretty big flaw. She is also very stubborn, and likes to do things by herself.
Abilities:
Powers:
She can see peoples life-forces, all the time. She can tell if a person is going to die soon, or if they're in the process of dying. The downside to this is, that she is completely blind to everything else except the glowing colors of peoples life-forces.

History:
Maya was born and raised in Santa Fe, New Mexico. She attended a boarding school for the blind as a day student, since she lived close by and was considered very popular because of her natural ability to play soccer. Because of the feud between her mother and grandparents, Maya has only met her grandmother a handful of times and only on Christmas. Eventually Maya started begging to stay home on Christmas, because her grandmother was cold, mean, and treated her like an invalid. She hasn't seen the woman since. When Maya was 12, she was attacked by a monster while coming out of school. After that, her mom took her to camp, where she lives year-round because of the distance.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Frankie's Characters   Frankie's Characters Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 6:14 pm

Approved. Although, for future reference, a power with no limits, such as the one you have, is an ability. Abilities require no energy to do.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Why? Cause I'm bored.   Frankie's Characters Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 9:36 pm

Name: Averymae Hartman

Place of Birth (Olympus, city or town): She was born in Olympus, but she lives in South Virginia
Race: European
Skin color: light tan
Hair color: dark brown
Eye color: brown
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 125lbs
Body type: thin, lanky, but athletic

God Parent: Athena
Mortal Parent: Brandon Hartman

Personality: Avery-Mae is really nice, the kind of person everyone goes to when they have problems. She's the kind of person who tries to see the best in everyone, and is extremely protective of people she knows.
Talents: horse-back riding, and close hand-to-hand combat
Flaws (at least three): Perfectionist, controlling, and a know-it-all.
Abilities:
Powers:

History: Avery lives with her dad on his horse ranch in South Virginia. She has a natural talent with horses, and has been riding since she was old enough to walk. Her dad had known who her mother was, even before she had been born and had told Avery all about her mom before she had turned ten. Basically she was just waiting around until she was old enough to go to camp. Once Avery had turned twelve, her dad drove her to camp, and she's been there ever since. Sometimes she stays only the summer, and sometimes she stays longer. She stays longer, because her dad is a professional bull-rider and she doesn't always like touring the country with him, and being at camp is a lot better than being home alone all the time.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Frankie's Characters   Frankie's Characters Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2017 10:15 pm

Approved. BTW, watch out, because you only have 1 free slot left lol
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Sophia   Frankie's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 9:06 pm

Name: Sophia Virgo

Place of Birth (Olympus, city or town): New Rome, Camp Jupiter

Race: Caucasian

Skin color: white

Hair color: light blonde

Eye color: blue

Height: 5’2”

Weight: 112lbs

Body type: small, though slightly muscular

God Parent: Mars

Legacy of: Volturnus

Mortal Parent: Adriana Virgo

Personality: Very outgoing, loves to have fun, though she does know when to serious. She has a tendency to not think before acting, usually only when someone close to her is in danger, but that just goes to show how devoted she is to her family, and how strong her morals are.

Talents: close-quarter combat, archery, swimming

Flaws (at least three): She can be very impatient, she is extremely critical of herself, and tends to be a “people pleaser.” Meaning she doesn’t like feeling guilty, and doesn’t like to disappoint others (especially the people closest to her).

Weapon (Celestial bronze/Imperial gold): Her main weapons of choice are an IG sword, and dagger. Though she knows how to use many other forms of weaponry.

Abilities: She can breathe underwater, talk to sea creatures, she is 15% stronger and resistant to injury, while in water.

Powers:

She can heal herself and others (it takes longer for her to heal others). For minor injuries: a 2 post cooldown (3 for others), regular injuries: 4 posts (5 for others), medium injuries: 6 posts (7), major injuries: 8 posts (9). For medium injuries she risks becoming slightly ill, and for major injuries she most definitely passes out.

She can also go into a “war rage” (like her brother). It makes her 25% stronger, faster, and more likely to get injured. This lasts two posts for her, with a 8 post cooldown.

History: Sophia was born the youngest of a powerful family in New Rome. Being the youngest family she has always had less responsibilities than her older siblings (Mason character and Mitsu’s upcoming one), this has led her to be more carefree than her older brothers (I think Mitsu’s making a boy, can’t remember?) and maybe just a little bit spoiled, which she’ll deny. She joined the Legion at the age of 13, and became a Centurion of the Second Cohort soon after. She is well-respected in camp, but sometimes she feels it’s only because of her family-name.

Notes: she is the younger sibling of Mason and Mitsu’s characters. Also I made her a Centurion of the Second Cohort, because she’s the youngest, and if Mitsu wants her character to be a Centurion, it would make more sense for her’s to be First Cohort. Since there’s only two centurions in each...
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Frankie's Characters   Frankie's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 10:12 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Evie is here!!!   Frankie's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 8:53 pm

Name: Evelyn (Evie) Walker

Place of Birth (Olympus, city or town): Jackson, Mississippi
Race: Caucasian
Skin color: tan
Hair color: red/brown
Eye color: hazel (mostly green)
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 120lbs
Body type: athletic build

God Parent: Apollo (Roman)
Mortal Parent: Sarah Walker

Personality: She's very outgoing. She's been described as being very tom-boyish
Talents: archery, music
Flaws (at least three): very out-spoken, tends to be very stubborn, and over-confident

Weapon (Celestial bronze/Imperial gold): bow and arrows made of CB, she also has a CB knife
Abilities: automatic knowledge of medicines, and how to treat injuries. She can also play any instrument. Doesn't tire during the day.
Powers:She can heal herself and others. She can heal up to five minor injuries before needing a 2 post cool down, regular injuries: 3 posts, medium injuries: 5 posts, major injuries: 7 posts. She gets slightly ill and dizzy and risks passing out after healing major injuries

History: She was born June 5th 1929. She had a pretty decent childhood. At the age of 16 she lied about her age, and joined the Navy as a Nurse, during WWII. She was stationed at Pearl Harbor, where she had fallen in love with a sailor who ended up dying when Pearl Harbor was bombed. A few weeks after, it was discovered that she had lied about her age, and it was decided that she would be honorably discharged. She was sent home, but instead of going directly home she met up with friends, and somehow ended up in the lotus casino in Hollywood (it had been a crazy/wild night). She's been there ever since.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Frankie's Characters   Frankie's Characters Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2017 8:59 pm

Approved, she will be 4th Cohort
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frankie's Characters   Frankie's Characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frankie's Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Character Forms :: Approved Forms-
Jump to: