Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some fun at the creek (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Some fun at the creek (private) Empty
PostSubject: Some fun at the creek (private)   Some fun at the creek (private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 4:58 pm

Tristan went to the Zephyros creek, exhausted. He had just been at the arena for five hours, training and lifting. His arms were burning, and he felt like he just wanted to fall over and fall asleep. Tristan almost never felt like this, he was a ball of energy. He liked the creek because hardly anyone else would ever go there, and he liked to go there to do homework and such. Tristan had just hit the showers, and his hair was a mess.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Some fun at the creek (private)   Some fun at the creek (private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 5:13 pm

Kasi had settled herself upon a log that drifted out and leaned up above a little waterfall from the creek. She was laying down, a book above her nose reading silently and struggling to keep the pages from fluttering in the wind. Reading was one of the best cures for the thoughts that wandered through her mind, being at the creek where barely anyone else was, was another cure for her always loud mind. She focused on sentences within the book and not on any thoughts that may have drifted into her mind.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Some fun at the creek (private)   Some fun at the creek (private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 5:23 pm

Tristan noticed a girl was at the creek with him. She wasn't bothering him or anything, he just noticed her there, a sight that he didn't see a lot at the creek. Tristan sat by the creek and stared into the water, watching it. Tristan looked over at the girl and studied her for a second and then smiled. "Having fun?" he asked. "I'd be careful, that waterfall could probably kill you," he joked and laughed. It wasn't in his nature to be near another human being and not talk to them. "Nice day, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Some fun at the creek (private)   Some fun at the creek (private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 5:32 pm

Kasi's eyebrows arched as my head started to ache, it fluttered with thoughts of the boy. He wanted to be friendly... Huh? Kasi Leaned forward, trying really hard to keep her self balanced. She turned her body twisting her legs to lean over the log. "I have sat here many times before you know" She replied. She moved her arm up to wipe some of her hair out of her face, that's when her book started to fall off the log. She moved quickly to try and catch it, and that's when she began falling off the log. Within seconds she was sitting at the end of the waterfall, her, and her book, soaking wet.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Some fun at the creek (private)   Some fun at the creek (private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 7:04 pm

Tristan nodded. "Sorry I doubted ya," he said, and rolled his eyes. Tristan got out his phone and was going to play some game to entertain himself, when he heard her fall. Tristan instantly looked up and jumped up. "Are you okay? Do you need help? Blink twice if you can hear me! Blink three times if you need help!" he said, almost messing around with her.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Some fun at the creek (private)   Some fun at the creek (private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 7:13 pm

Kasi rolled her eyes and she pulled herself up from the rushing water. "Yes" she groaned irritatedly. "I'm fine." Kasi took a heavy breath and she picked her soaking wet book out of the water as well. And walked over to the edge of the water and stepped out. "Everything..." she said between breaths "is.. fine.."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Some fun at the creek (private)   Some fun at the creek (private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 7:49 pm

Tristan nodded. "Thank Zeus, us doctors thought we lost you for a minute," he said and laughed, in a friendly way. "I'm Tristan, I'm, unluckily, a son of Aphrodite. Tyche was not on my side when I got claimed. Do you want to engage in conversation or are you going to kill me for being annoying?" he asked, jokingly. "Here, let me help you out there." Tristan snapped his fingers and changed his outfit to beach attire. He had nothing but sandals and swimming shorts on, and had a towel. He handed her a towel. "A little life hack I learned about my ability," he said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Some fun at the creek (private)   Some fun at the creek (private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 7:57 pm

Kasi nodded at him and took the towel, and tried to firstdry off her book with no prevail. She tossed it on the ground in front of her and tried to dry the rest of herself off. "I know who you are" she grumbled, not trying to be a know it all. But, in all reality, she sort of was.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Some fun at the creek (private)   Some fun at the creek (private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 8:03 pm

Tristan raised an eyebrow. "You do? So, are you lonely, a know-it-all, or a stalker?" he joked. He looked at her book, feeling bad for cracking so many jokes when she probably wasn't in a good mood.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Some fun at the creek (private)   Some fun at the creek (private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 8:10 pm

"Mind reader, actually" she said rubbing her temples. She kept trying to dry herself off, she walked over to a bench and sat down. Hopefully basking in the sunlight could help dry her off a tad.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Some fun at the creek (private)   Some fun at the creek (private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 8:17 pm

"Oh, damn, that's cool. And awkwardly stalkerish." Tristan sat by her. He really hoped she wasn't mind reading the fact that he thought she was attractive. "I don't really have any cool powers. So, tell me about yourself, like your name and stuff."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Some fun at the creek (private)   Some fun at the creek (private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 8:20 pm

I'm attractive, huh? Kasi thought to herself. Hm. "My names Kasi, I'm a daughter of Athena. And yeah." She replied, she had her eyes closed and her head up towards the sun, not really noticing nor caring that Tristan was sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Some fun at the creek (private)   Some fun at the creek (private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 8:31 pm

"Cool. I actually think I know who you are, no joke. I think we played each other in CTF one time, like the Athenas versus the Aphrodites. I think you guys won, but man, I kicked so much ass during that. Okay, honestly, I pushed one 12 year old kid over, but still, the rush of power felt awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Some fun at the creek (private)   Some fun at the creek (private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 8:36 pm

Kasi smiled and then laughed. "Yeah well, we always seem to win. Goddess of battle strategy and all. We're kinda undeafeted" she laughed again. Hm, he was kind of funny... charming. Well of course he was, he's a son of Aphrodite.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Some fun at the creek (private)   Some fun at the creek (private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 8:38 pm

"That's cool. I think the Aphrodite kid is un-undefeated. Like, we haven't won yet. I think we won one, actually, against the Hermes cabin, but that's because they cheated and we won by forfeit. They planted firecrackers in the ground and blew up some kid I think."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Some fun at the creek (private)   Some fun at the creek (private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 8:43 pm

"That sucks... sheesh" Kasi replied. Then she shrugged "maybe if most of the Aphrodite kids werent afraid to get a little dirt on their skirts. You guys could win something..." Her dark gray eyes looked at the ground, then back to the blonde boy. "No... offense"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Some fun at the creek (private)   Some fun at the creek (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 3:50 pm

Tristan laughed. "Trust me, I'm okay with being dirty. In pre-school they called me Sandbox Hogger, and in middle school, Dirty Dan," he joked. "There are a select few good people in my cabin, just...I don't know, we're bad as a whole."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Some fun at the creek (private)   Some fun at the creek (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 3:57 pm

Kasi raised an eyebrow "Dirty Dan...?" She shook her head and pulled her ski cap out of her back pocket and squeezed it. Letting the water from the creek get out of her most prized possession. "And yes, you guys are bad as a whole" Kasi laughed and then grinned at Tristan.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Some fun at the creek (private)   Some fun at the creek (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 4:02 pm

"Don't ask. I just said the first thing that popped in my head, like I usually do." Tristan laughed. "So, goddess of battle strategy's flesh and blood, Queen Intelligence, Royal Brilliance, do you want to go get something to eat? Also, you should probably take a shower, this creek isn't very clean."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Some fun at the creek (private)   Some fun at the creek (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 4:10 pm

Kasi looked down at her clothes. "Yeah, I should probably shower. And food? Food sounds nice" She replied and she started to get up. SHe brushed over her very damp clothes. Took a deep breath and then eyed Tristan.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Some fun at the creek (private)   Some fun at the creek (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 4:22 pm

"Sweet, cool, awesome. Do you want to shower- I mean, you individually, not us together- and meet up at the mess hall?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Some fun at the creek (private)   Some fun at the creek (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 4:25 pm

Kasi rolled her eyes. "Yes. I am going to shower" She responded. "And Ill meet you in the messhall in about fifteen minutes. Okay?" Kasi gave Tristan quick smile and left the creek heading for the showers.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Some fun at the creek (private)   Some fun at the creek (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 4:26 pm

Tristan nodded, and left, excited for this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some fun at the creek (private)   Some fun at the creek (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some fun at the creek (private)
Page 1 of 1