Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Six months ago (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Six months ago (private) Empty
PostSubject: Six months ago (private)   Six months ago (private) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 9:14 pm

Six months ago

Spencer was visiting CHB, and was at the beach. He was in swimming trunks, a tank top, and sunglasses. Spencer sat back in a beach chair, enjoying the sun and thinking about how nice it was to get away from his family for once. It was nice not to hear his siblings, dad, or cousins talking for once.

ooc: sorry its short
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Six months ago (private)   Six months ago (private) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 9:59 pm

Six months ago (private) Tumblr_ok1r0mulgb1qc4q26o1_r1_250Six months ago (private) Tumblr_ok1r0mulgb1qc4q26o2_250

Mikaela lived for the beach. The daughter of Eros loved watching people and being watched. Mikaela was wearing a dark blue bathing suit with the sides cut out. Mikaela moved across the beach and her eyes locked in on someone she didn't know. That was the daughter of Eros' thing. She knew everyone and everything about them. Mikaela made her way over, pushing her white sunglasses up her nose. "Excuse me but, who are you?" Mikaela asked, her voice laced lightly with her slight Danish accent.

Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Six months ago (private)   Six months ago (private) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 10:49 pm

Spencer looked up at the girl, studying her for a few seconds. She wasn't bad looking...he smiled. "I'm Spencer, why are you so curious? I'm a Roman, if that's what you want to know," he said, and stood up, fixing his shirt a little bit. "I'm surprised I've never noticed you, though," he said, taking off his sunglasses and winking at her. "How long have you been here? I've visited this camp a few times now," he said.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Six months ago (private)   Six months ago (private) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 2:16 am

Six months ago (private) Tumblr_ok1r0mulgb1qc4q26o1_r1_250Six months ago (private) Tumblr_ok1r0mulgb1qc4q26o2_250

Mikaela pushed her hand back through her red hair and then crossed her arms. "I'm Mikaela. It's kind of my thing around here to know everyone and know what's going on. I've been here for a decade so, I know everything about everything." Mikaela tilt her head slightly to the side. "I'm not great at new people. They mess with my understanding of people."

Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Six months ago (private)   Six months ago (private) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 5:50 pm

Spencer nodded. "Everything, huh?" he asked, intrigued. "Do you know anything about the Romans? Because I'm a Virgo, and if you know what Romans are even about, you know that name. Not in a cocky way, of course, I'm just testing your knowledge." He raised an eyebrow. "So, Mikaela, have you ever actually visited the Roman camp, then? Or left this camp at all?" he asked, all while studying her from head to toe.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Six months ago (private)   Six months ago (private) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 10:59 pm

Mikaela shook her head. "No, I don't know much about the Romans. I moved here when I was 6 from Denmark. I've got a decade of time here." Mikaela said, showing off the 10 beads on the necklace she wore. Mikaela shrugged her shoulders a bit. "I haven't been to the Roman camp, no. I've been into the city a bit, but I'm kind of banned from leaving right now. I've seen a lot in my time here, but haven't left much. I may be travelling to Europe soon, though."

Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Six months ago (private)   Six months ago (private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 5:11 pm

"Oh, well, if you don't mind me asking, why are you banned from leaving? I could always tour you through the Roman camp, if you wanted, sometime. Anything for a pretty girl like you," he teased. "The water here is nice. We don't have a beach in the Roman camp, just a lake within New Rome. I've lived in New Rome my entire life. I have a twin sister and a younger brother, as well as a couple of cousins there too."
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Six months ago (private)   Six months ago (private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 11:27 pm

Mikaela shrugged her shoulders. "Got too many fake ID's taken, kicked out of too many bars, had a bit too much fun with too many mortals. It's just a temp thing. It's supposed to be lifted soon anyway." Mikaela was not embarrassed for who she was. Quite the opposite, honestly. She wore who she was proudly on a badge. It's part of why she is so confident, and that's part of the reason she is so hot.

Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Six months ago (private)   Six months ago (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 11:04 am

Spencer laughed. "Nice. So, Mikaela, who's your god parent?" he asked, hoping it wasn't Aphrodite. Spencer was attracted to Mikaela, but if her god parent was Aphrodite, that was done and over. He looked out at the ocean, tempted to go swim- it was part of his nature as a legacy of Volturnus. "Are you up for a swim?" he asked, nodding his head toward the ocean. He could tell his flirting was either too subtle or she was ignoring it, so he decided to take it slower, one step at a time. He watched the waves crash against the shore, almost in a trance.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Six months ago (private)   Six months ago (private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 9:13 am

[

Mikaela smiled. "I'm a daughter of Eros." Mikaela said with a light and sly smile. "That's your guys' Cupid." Mikaela added to help the Roman out. "What about you?" Mikaela asked, crossing her arms lightly. Spencer then suggested that they go swimming. Mikaela shrugged her shoulders slightly. "Yeah, sure. Why not?" Mikaela wasn't entirely sure if he was trying to flirt with her, but she kind of just assumed he was. Most people were usually flirting with her.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Six months ago (private)   Six months ago (private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 12:51 pm

"Oh, I see. I'm a son of Venus and a legacy of Volturnus. Love and water, basically," he said. "Kind of an interesting mix, if you think about it." Spencer was glad she wanted to swim, he was longing to swim, he hadn't been able to do that recently. Spencer took off his tank top and threw it on his chair. Spencer was muscular and fit, due to his training and his dad constantly pressuring him into having a healthy body. It must have been an actor impulse. He started walking towards the water, casually. "So, Mikaela, do you have a boyfriend? If not, do you have a phone number?" he said and laughed a little, going into the water. As a legacy of Volturnus, he was naturally stronger and felt better in water.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Six months ago (private)   Six months ago (private) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 10, 2017 9:30 pm

Six months ago (private) Tumblr_ojvc5kFwz71v1cdi6o2_500

Two love kids, wow. This could be interesting. Mikaela thought as she slipped out of her shorts and shoes and tossed them to the side. Mikaela knew that she looked good in the bathing suit she was wearing. The dark blue contrasted well with her fiery red hair and pale skin. Just before they reached the water, Spencer asked about if Mikaela had a boyfriend. She didn't feel the need to tell him that she didn't ever have boyfriends. She didn't really see a point in them. It was far more fun to have flings. "I don't have a boyfriend, and I do have a phone number." Mikaela said with a sly smile, moving into the water.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Six months ago (private)   Six months ago (private) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 1:19 am

"Well, that's the perfect combination!" Spencer said and laughed. He studied her, trying not to be creepy about it. She looked very good in a bathing suit, in his opinion, he just hoped he looked good back. Spencer's eyes went towards the water, and back to her. "When we get back up there," he nodded his head towards the sand, "I want you to give me your number. It's not everyday I meet a girl as attractive as you. I realize you've probably heard that before, though, I'm just putting it out there. Are you free tonight, or do you have plans?"
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Six months ago (private)   Six months ago (private) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 1:44 pm

Mikaela pushed her hand back through her hair, pushing thee long red strands back. "Yeah, you could say I am pretty used to it, but I haven't been asked out for tonight. Do you have something in mind?" Mikaela said, looking over the Roman boy. She couldn't deny that he was attractive, especially with his shirt off, but Mikaela had been with a lot of pretty people before. What did he have to offer that the others hadn't?
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Six months ago (private)   Six months ago (private) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 2:06 pm

"Not really. I don't know too many places in the Greek camp, the Roman camp usually has way more options, you know?" Spencer said. "How about a picnic? Right here on the beach, at say, 10 PM? I'll buy everything, all you have to do is show up. What kind of food do you like?" he asked. "I'll go out to NY City if I have to, I just need to know what you want." She's so hot in that bikini... Spencer's mind slid to that thought, before shaking it off. I mean, it was true, but he didn't want that thought in his mind right now.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Six months ago (private)   Six months ago (private) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 5:04 pm

Mikaela tilted her head to the side and crossed her arms. Mikaela looked over the Roman dramatically and then tilted her head to the other side. "Yeah. I think I could do that." Mikaela said calmly and nonchalantly. Mikaela looked over her shoulder at a boy walking by on the beach, and then back at Spencer."I like German food a lot." Mikaela said, her Danish accent laced over her words. She knew that one wouldn't be quite as easy to find. It'd be a good way to see how much Spencer cared about this date.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Six months ago (private)   Six months ago (private) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 12, 2017 5:35 pm

"Awesome," Spencer said and smiled. "German. I haven't had German food in a while." He got out of the water. "I'm going to text my dad. I haven't mentioned it yet, but my dad is Daniel Virgo, if you've ever heard of him." Daniel Virgo, his father, was a famous actor. She's had to have heard of my dad, right? he thought. "I can just have some butlers deliver it over. Easy fix. What kind of dessert and drinks do you want? I can get us basically anything." Spencer really wanted to impress her.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Six months ago (private)   Six months ago (private) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 1:16 pm

Mikaela shook her head. "Can't say I've ever heard of him. What is he?." Mikaela said, shrugging her shoulders. The word 'famous' wasn't that impressive to her. Her mom had been famous, and then she was killed by a crazed fan. She'd known plenty of famous people when she was younger. Heck, Jarek was Czech-famous. Mikaela could tell that Spencer had expected that to impress her, but it didn't really. "Um... orange soda and strawberry cheesecake?" Mikaela suggested.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Six months ago (private)   Six months ago (private) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 10:19 pm

"He's a famous actor," Spencer said. "And, that's fine, I can give that no problem." Spencer went up the beach and got his phone, texting his dad. "My dad send he'll send the travel butlers by tonight. So, I'm going to head out. I'll see you tonight then, Mikaela?" he asked and winked at her. "By the way, you're not bad looking in a bathing suit," he added before starting to head up the beach, quickly waving at her.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Six months ago (private)   Six months ago (private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 1:25 pm

”Oh, I’m not a big movie person.” Mikaela clarified why she didn’t know at all who his father was. The daughter of Eros nodded along as Spencer explained the situation for their dinner. ”Here at 10 pm. Got it.” She said with a nod. Mikaela smiled at the compliment of how she looked. ”I know.” She responded, pushing her sunglasses up her nose. Mikaela turned and started back towards her cabin.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Six months ago (private)   Six months ago (private) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 5:52 pm

Spencer went to the Aphrodite cabin, where he was staying, and showered that night and brushed his teeth. He fixed his hair and put on cologne and deo, and got the food from his butlers, who showed up out of the camp. He went to the beach at 9:50, and got everything set up: a picnic blanket far from people, an light in the middle, with German food, orange soda, and strawberry cheesecake surrounding it. He got their utensils out. Spencer quickly got his phone and looked at how he looked for a minute, then put it away and waited for Mikaela to arrive.
Back to top Go down
QTheRevolution
QTheRevolution

PostSubject: Re: Six months ago (private)   Six months ago (private) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 1:26 pm

Six months ago (private) Tumblr_ol9wwuI5s81s1ib9jo1_250Six months ago (private) Tumblr_ol9wwuI5s81s1ib9jo3_r1_250

Mikaela showed up at the lake at about 10:02. The daughter of Eros had spent most of the evening getting ready. She had picked out a dress with a black lacy dress with little flowers on it, the back cut out. Her hair was down and loosely curly and her makeup was done nicely. Mikaela looked around and saw Spencer across the beach. She smiled slightly and excitedly before taking a deep breath to collect herself. Mikaela walked over to where Spencer was. She waved lightly before sitting down on the blanket. Mikaela looked at all the food. "Y'know, I'm kind of impressed." Mikaela said, running her hand back through her red hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Six months ago (private)   Six months ago (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Six months ago (private)
Page 1 of 1