Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigerli
Tigerli

Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Week 3   Week 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:01 am

Week 3 Tumblr_nqgvbw5lhf1qk8rzpo1_500

26/2-4/3/2017
Hello, my lovelies. It is I, Tigerli, the new Queen of this realm! Nah, just kidding.  I am though, the new Queen of the gossip section, something I thank the admins about from the depths of my cold, dead heart. I hope we have a great time – I know I certainly am having the best time of my life stalking your posts….. Uh, I mean, uh… Let’s go on with the gossiping!

Song of the week:

CHB
    • Alex (terra) and Veronique (Green) seem to quite enjoy each other’s company.  Of course, they just met, but who knows? Like I always say, anything can happen if you try hard enough.
    • Ajax (Artro the Magnificent) and Cassia (Paige-Elizabeth) just met on the Half-Blood Hill.
    • Abby (Frankie) and Cassia (Paige-Elizabeth) are still playing volleyball, although they took a break to bond over their mutual love of horses.
    • Thea (Tigerli), Edwin (Mitsu) and Akecheta (Artro the Magnificent) just all met in the Amphitheater. Thea seems to be oblivious about it but Edwin doesn’t seem to like the new boy very much.
    • Bridget (QTheRevolution), our little historian, seems to have taken a liking to Noah (Mason), or rather his cute and friendly robot Hirl. He doesn’t seem to let her technological ignorance affect him though and they seem to have a few common interests after all.
    • Said Noah is currently a happy camper, having his new invention returned to him by Tessa (sienna). The two kids are currently having a peaceful lunch together while they discuss their tiring schedules and their plans for attending a play in New Rome. Only as friends though. Obviously.
    • Azrael (Marilyn_Manson) was joined briefly at the lake by Serenity (Darkseide)  before heading to the Arena after a quite embarrassing fall in the lake.
    • Edwin (Mitsu) and Thea (Tigerli) seem to finally be on friendly terms, as long as she isn’t bossing him around. That was, of course, until the satyr mafia showed up to kidnap her. Now Edwin and Gerald (Mason) are left trying to find her.
    • Uh-oh. Veronique (Green) seems to have found a rival in her half sister Cherry (Darkseide). There seems to be a fight coming but we all just hope for the best outcome.
    • Cas (Tigerli) just found a new friend in Ida (Mitsu), although she doesn’t seem to happy about it. She did seem exceptionally mad when he accidentally shadow travelled in her cabin, but she still seems to keep an open mind, considering she agreed to help him find his lost hell hound.
    • Cypress (Green) and Iain (QTheRevolution) just kinda had their first kiss after a lot of awkward conversation but Iain ran away so, after meeting with Muir (QTheRevolution), they set out to find the lost Scot. Fortunately, it seems they got everything kind of cleared up and now Cypress and Iain are about to go on an official kind-of date.
    • Muir (QTheRevolution) just met with Cassia (Paige-Elizabeth) at the Arena, where he just defeated one of the Ares’s kids. How is the shy daughter of Thanatos going to react to the charming Scot?
    • Cas (Tigerli) was looking for a calm day at the Strawberry Fields but he was joined by slightly scary and maybe a tad bit insane Kesi (Kasi).
    • Tristan (Mason) is currently on a could-be-but-probably-isn’t date with Kasi (Kasi), who he met at the Zephyros Creek earlier today. How is the fact that she’s a mind reader going to affect their not-a-date date?
    • Tyler (Mason) and Cassia (Paige-Elizabeth) seem to be on a scavenger hunt, but they’re still confused about the first clue. Come on guys, figure it out!
    • Sassy Koda (Green) seems to have found a new friend in confident, sexy Mikaela (QTheRevolution). Their opinions differ but they seem to be getting along just fine.
    • Cas (Tigerli) sought help from Ada (Viva) in the armory to fix his broken bow.

CJ
    • Adam (Tigerli) has taken Evie (Frankie) for a tour around camp. He made his intentions clear from the beginning but, after learning of her past, he gave up on getting a date with her and instead chose to pursue a friendship.
    • Additionally, Koda (Green) and Peter (Tigerli) seem to have this weird back and forth, and, although their relationship had a terrible start, those two enigmatic personalities make it hard to guess where it’s going next!
    • Elvira (Paige-Elizabeth) is headed to the Virgo family household, to apologize to Emmet about Brooklyn’s death. I wonder how that’s going to go.
    • Walter (Mason) is visiting Sophia (Frankie) at the Virgo household and, after a quick chat with Grandma Virgo, they’ve gone to have lunch together. Another could-be-but-isn’t date, I suppose.

NORSE
    • Fianna (Darkseide),  her twin Ian (Frankie) and their friend and half-brother Silvyr (Artro the Magnificent) are in some kind of hotel and are about to head off to practice.

OUTSIDE THE CAMPS
    • Tyler (Mason) and Rhyolo (Rhyolo) are in the middle of a basketball game with a few mortal punks. Too bad for them.

QUESTS
    • Ainsley (Mitsu) and Carter (Mason) are off on a quest to retrieve Mars’ lost sword when Sophia (Frankie) suddenly showed up to apparently stop them from walking into a trap.

That's it for this week! Feel free to pm me any feedback you may have or any changes you want to see here!
Alons-y Allonso!
Tigerli
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

Week 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3   Week 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 05, 2017 11:04 am

This is adorable. I love it.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

Week 3 Empty