Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tigerli
Tigerli

Week 5 Empty
PostSubject: Week 5   Week 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 19, 2017 1:07 pm

Week 5 David-Tennant-Hello-On-Doctor-Who-Gif

14-18/3
Hello friends, it’s time for another weekly gossip section (this time on time, thankfully). Since most of you didn’t see it the last time, I am looking for a gossip section co-writer. I’ll post the application form below since I am postponing it for another week.  Deadline is Friday 24/3, pleeeeeease apply! Be sure to check the form at the end of this section!

Song of the week:

CHB

• Alex (terra) can’t swim! What will he and Veronique (Green) do? Do dolphins even come out on shallow waters?

• Claude (Swaffles) and Bruno (Green) had an awesome time playing volley and getting to know each other – they even arranged their own quest! A week later, we can find them having lunch together in the Mess Hall, with Bruno introducing the young son of Aeolus to weird sea food!
  • Veronique (Green) and Damon (Cassandra Valance) are now officially friends, something the son of Phobus seems unable to grasp.
  • Tessa (sienna) decided to go for a walk in the woods after a long stressful day at school to unwind. But what happens when she meets Parker (QTheRevolution) who decided to freeze the lake?
  • Damon (Cassandra Valance just met with Allisynn (Darkseide), although that doesn’t seem to stop them from kissing and practically bargaining for a relationship. What can I say? That guy’s good.
  • At the amphitheater, Mikaela (QTheRevolution) is still trying to figure out how Claude (Swaffles) can confuse her like that.
  • Kasi (Kasi) and Tristan (Mason) are still chatting at the Mess Hall, although now their plans include a walk at the beach later on. Hue hue....
  • Robin (Tigerli) and Jarek (QTheRevolution) are still discussing camp differences while at the armory, waiting for Robin’s daggers to be fixed.
  • Ethan, the friendliest of the twins (proxyboy), tried to befriend Damond (Cassandra Valance), but after a fight with his brother, left him with Stephen. Let’s just pray to the gods they don’t kill each other, enough drama for one day.
  • FINALLY! THEY ARE GOING ON A DATE! After a lot of fighting from Ida’s (Mitsu) part, she agreed to go on a date with Cas (Tigerli) and maybe give their relationship a chance! Let’s all hope everything goes according to plan.
  • Cypress (Green) and Iain (QTheRevolution) are still going strong with the flirting. I think it’s pretty obvious where this is going guys so just kiss already!
  • I wish I understood but sadly, I don’t. Alexa’s (Rhyolo) relationship with her sister Allisynn (Darkseide) is just too complex to put in words. All I know is that they’re currently located in the Apollo cabin, simultaneously fighting and bonding.
  • Poor Cherry (Darkseide), after her fight with Veronique (Green), she just snapped, her bottled up feelings causing her emotions to burst and her vulnerability to show. Let's just hope she finds someone to help her get up on her feet.
  • We now have the new Musketeers and they’re planning to go around the world in less than 80 days! Although Mikaela and Julietta seem a bit oblivious to it, I think Jarek (QTheRevolution) and Koda (Green) are actually kinda flirting. Or just assessing each other, how would I know?
  • Rhyolo (Rhyolo) and Catherine (Cassandra Valance) are fangirling over fighting in the Arena. Pretty weird thing to do in a place full of angry, sweating demigods but, oh well.
  • Claude (Swaffles) and his friend Parker (QTheRevolution) met up to test out their powers against each other. Two sons of wind? Uh-oh, is the camp typhoon-safe?
  • Oooooookay, that escalated quickly. What is Konstantin (Mitsu) going to do? Will he say yes to Cherry (Darkseide) and go out with her?
  • Edwin (Mitsu) is so not having fun. The sun is so not his style. The same cannot be said for Bruno (Green), the son of Psamathe. But really though, is there anything this boy likes?
  • Still walking down memory lane, we now observe Spencer’s (Mason) date with  Mikaela (QTheRevolution). That only serves to explain the present now, as Mikaela decided to ruin Spenser’s date with his almost girlfriend. Addie (Kasi). Although she seems to be standing up to the bully, something that seems to work as the Virgo finally managed to speak up and claim Addie as his girlfriend.

CJ

• Robin (Tigerli) and Jerome (Green) are finally on an arranged meeting, after a lot of “creeping around”, as he so eloquently put it.
  • Nakoma (Viva) and Evelyn (Frankie) are having a very awkward and cute first conversation, but the daughter of Apollo seems mesmerized by the younger girl’s magic.
  • Lorne (Green) and Jackson (QTheRevolutioin) finally have a bed! There’s a lot of fighting going on but it is to be expected after all the struggle they went through to buy the house.
  • Addie (Kasi) and Spenser (Mason) were just about to have that perfect date moment we have all been waiting for but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, mister “Carter, First Cohort Centurion”  (also Mason) had to appear and ruin everything! After saving the day, of course, cause Spencer was nearly killed.

NORSE

• Luke (Mason) and  Kehlani (Green) were headed for dinner when they bumped into Finn (Mason), who found it appropriate to force them to admit their feelings for each other. The young Valkyrie did not seem to appreciate that though, let’s just hope she doesn’t take it out on poor Luke.
  • After a Beerpong To The Death match, Ian (Frankie) and Chips (Cassandra Valance) drunkenly decided to do a Single Combat To The Death match. Poor Ian died but, when you live in the Hotel Valhalla, what is dead may never die.
  • What is even going on here? Griorgair (Green) just tried to court Michael (Swaffles), something the son of Sol seems to have given into after a few tries to deter the other demigod. Not that he seems to mind much. Which is probably why they are currently on a Viking boat ride, which seems to be an essential part of the “courting”. Suuuuure, guys, whatever you say.
  • Yup, surprise, surprise, Finn (Mason) is still flirting with Hannah (Belle), although she doesn’t seem too interested after all.

OUTSIDE THE CAMPS

• All Claude (Swaffles) wanted was a peaceful walk outside camp and to spend some time with his pet, Nina. He never counted for Zosime (Cassandra Valance), the young huntress looking for Callisto. He doesn’t seem to have noticed, but she isn’t the friendliest one around. Will she actually kill him though?
  • Liam (Frankie), Rowan (paggt carter) and Aspen (Belle) don’t seem to be getting along very well in their survival challenge, although who could blame them? I’d be grumpy too if I woke up in the cold forest with no clue as to how I got there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FORM
Username:
Activity:
Example of writing style:
Suggestions/What you can offer for this section:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it for this week! Feel free to pm me any feedback you may have or any changes you want to see here!
Alons-y Allonso!
Tigerli
Back to top Go down

Week 5
Page 1 of 1