Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Addison and Spencer (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 4:35 pm

Gordon nodded. "Yes, Master Shiloh." Gordon went to go make her food.

Spencer rolled his eyes. He went upstairs and showered. He fixed his hair and put on expensive cologne and tried to look best for his date. He put on a tight white t-shirt and jeans and went downstairs. "Bye, Gordon, I'll be back in a bit." He left the house and drove to the diner he'd meet Addie at.

ooc: nah, we're going into Addie/Spencer again anyway lol
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 4:39 pm

Addie was sitting at a table waiting for Spencer to show up in the small diner. She had put on a lavender dress and a bulky white cardigan, her hair fell past her shoulder in waves. She was playing with a breadstick and sipping her water, she felt like time was going way too slow. The waiter was looking at her, probably feeling pity. She didn't want to think Spencer would stand her up, but all those comments his tw*t of a sister was saying, she wasn't sure what to believe. She sighed, flipping the breadstick between her fingers.
OOc: so I recently remembered she's British, so I should probably post with her in that way lol
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 4:45 pm

ooc: lol

bic:

Spencer walked into the diner and studied the place, before seeing Addie and smiling. He sat down by her and studied her. "Wow, you really dressed up. I didn't even dress that formally. So, are you rich or trying to impress me?" he teased. "I'm just joking." He got a breadstick and took a small bite, before the waiter came over and asked him what he wanted to drink. He got water. "So, Addie, what's your life at Camp Half-Blood like?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 5:04 pm

Addie blushed when Spencer came in, and just stayed grinning almost the entire time. She really needed to get herself together. "Eh, it's okay. I have a couple of siblings, a couple of mates. It can be a bit interesting at times, and then complete rubbish other times. But that's life at camp I presume. It's the same at Camp Jupiter,yes?"

OOc: SUPER BRITISH POST RIGHT THERE!
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 5:41 pm

ooc: lol

bic:

"It's kind of the same. Camp Jupiter is more warlike and disciplined, but it's more like everyday life, with New Rome and such. Also, not everyone lives in a cohort. I live in New Rome with my family, for instance. Camp Jupiter really isn't like a camp, actually, more like a heavily protected city." Spencer took a drink of his water.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 5:46 pm

Addie took a bite of her breadstick "How unusual" she responded. "You guys are very warlike, yet you're very family protected. It's interesting" the wait came over, and Addie ordered spaghetti and meatballs, and the waiter looked over at spencer waiting for his order.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 5:56 pm

Spencer nodded. "It is kind of unusual." He looked over at the waiter. "I'll have the same as her," he said, and the waiter nodded and left. "The food here is pretty awesome." He looked at her. "So, about my sister, I'm sorry about her. She's kind of, um, queen-like. She gets treated a certain way by my dad and by others that kind of puts her on an imaginary throne. She's a good person, though, once you get to know her, though, I swear. And about that short stuff, don't listen to her, there's nothig wrong with that. Your height is perfect."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 6:01 pm

Addie felt her heart get warm, and it made her smile. She blushed again, and hid her face behind her hands. She peeked her purple eyes out beyond them and looked at Spencer. "If you believe so" she responded. "And thank you for that. I have a bit of a temper when it comes to my height. I know I'm a bit tiny, and it makes me feel vulnerable."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 6:09 pm

Spencer suddenly felt sorry for her, and it made him panic a little bit. Pity date, Shiloh had said. This wasn't a pity date. "I get it. Believe it or not, I feel vulnerable too. I feel like most people like me just because of my money, or my dad, or my popularity, or even my sister. The only people I've always been able to rely on is my siblings and my cousins, even though they're a bit different than my side of the Virgos. And, look, Addie, I'm not going to lie, I've dated a lot of girls. But I already feel way more connected to you than most, and that's not something I say to a lot of girls. I just feel like you actually like me past the name Virgo. I already feel...nevermind, I sound stupid."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 6:14 pm

Addie gave him a soft smile that's not something I say to a lot of girls. She needed to ignore that thought going through her head, she did not want to seem like a crazy ninny. It's not like he's her actual boo. But, she did like him, and she would have to look past that. "Honestly Spencer, Vigo doesn't mean much to me. Especially at the Greek camp, we don't really have families there. Therefore, there is not any one better than anyone else, even those who think they're better. So really, it's okay."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 6:20 pm

Spencer nodded. The waiter came over with their food. "Thanks," Spencer said, before eating a bit. He ate neatly, as stupid as it sounded- "my father was always mad at me when I was little and ate spaghetti, because I didn't eat it properly or with manners. I hated that. I eventually learned, though, and now here I am," he said and laughed a bit, realizing how stupid it sounded. Spencer smiled. "So, do you want to go to the lake later? We could take a boat ride or something."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 6:24 pm

When the food came, Addie smiled malisously, and then picked up the Parmesan She completely downed her spaghetti with cheese. It could be considered parmesan cheese with a side of spaghetti. She got really excited as she dug into her spaghetti, as Spencer was talking about eating it nicely, she looked up and slurped up a noodle. "I was not rally taught me the fancy way to dine. I pretty much do it my own way" she grinned, then slurped up another noodle. "As for the Lake, and a boat ride" she said between bites "that sounds like a lot of jolly fun"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 6:35 pm

Spencer laughed at her. "It's adorable the way you eat that spaghetti, it reminds me of my childhood, actually, as odd as it sounds. Just, do me a favor, never eat that way in front of Shiloh or my father. They're more particular than me or Charlie.' Spencer ate a bit more. "Alright, I'll just use my dad's boat. Warning, though, the dude who takes care of the boat for my dad is an absolute and utter asshole and creep. He's 50 and he tried to date Shiloh, and he stole Charlie's childhood savings."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 6:37 pm

Addie raised her eyebrows "It seems as though everyone would try to date your sister.." she said quietly. "But Charlie? I would fancy to meet him, he's your young brother correct?" She asked then slurped up some more spaghetti.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 6:44 pm

"It pretty much is that way. And, yeah, shoot, sorry, I forgot that Charlie wasn't there earlier. Charlie's my little brother. He's a lot different than me or Shiloh, though. He's like the baby bear of the family, the one will all protect and tease. He's the glue that holds us together, though. If it wasn't for him, Shiloh would have probably ran away with 49989 of her boyfriends, and I might not even be living." Spencer started to finish his spaghetti.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 7:26 pm

Addie pushed her plate away from her, and dabbed her face with a napkin. "We'll charlie seems like a good kid, I would love to meet him soon." She smiled at him as she placed her napkin on her plate. Within seconds she let out a loud Burp. Her eyes widened and she looked at Spencer shocked . "Oh. my. Gods. I'm so sorry"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 7:35 pm

"He is a good kid. He is kind of like the pure one out of the bunch of naughty kids." Spencer got up and brushed off by habit, and looked at the time on his phone. It was already almost 8:30 PM. Spencer heard her and laughed. "It's okay." It really made him think of how different they were, and he wasn't sure if that was good or bad. "Do you want dessert?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 7:57 pm

Addie got up and brushed off her dress. "No no, it is okay. I don't need anymore, I'm quite stuffed actually" she responded.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 7:59 pm

"Agreed," Spencer said. "I told you the food here was good." He got out some money to pay the bill. "So, for the boat ride, you might want to change. Do you have any other clothes?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 8:06 pm

"I do in my car outside" she said. "I just need to go out and grab them" she smiled at Spencer and then grabbed his hand and headed outside.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 8:13 pm

Spencer followed her outside, holding her hand. "Which one is your car? And whenever you're ready, we can go to the lake."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 8:46 pm

"It's the yellow bug over there" she said pointing towards the edge of the parking lot. She suriprisingly got a close spot, she pulled Spencer over towards her car, and she shuffled in her purse for her keys. "Do you want me to drive? Or do you want to drive?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 8:54 pm

"You can drive, it's your car," he said and smiled. "Nice car, by the way. It reminds me a little bit of my sister's car, the one I drove to the lake earlier." He studied it for a second. "So, this may be a weird question, but have you dated any other guys before?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 9:03 pm

"I don't live under a rock Spencer" she said, finding her keys and unlocking her doors. She gestured for him to get into the passenger seat. Then she started sliding into her car "I've only dated a few, but not many. And probably not as many as you."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 10:00 pm

Spencer got in the passenger seat. "I've dated a lot, but I've only had one serious relationship. So, how'd your past relationships end?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Addison and Spencer (private)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next