Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Addison and Spencer (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
Kasi

Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 10:45 pm

Addie put her keys in the ignition and began pulling away from the resteraunt. "Eh, mutually I guess. Most the boys I dated were tw*ts anyways" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 11:13 pm

Spencer laughed. "How so? What'd they do?"
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 07, 2017 11:19 pm

Addie shook her head and she made a left turn. "Well, one made a comment about my height. I ended up stabbing him... and then we both agreed we'd be better off seeing other people." She laughed "The other one... well, I don't believe I should talk about that one." She grinned at Spencer for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 3:59 pm

Spencer was a bit afraid in that moment. "You stabbed one of your boyfriends?" he asked with clear concern in his voice. "Wait, was it on purpose?" his eyes widened. Well, it was nice to know the girl he was on a date with stabbed one of her boyfriends. "...What happened to the other?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 4:28 pm

Addie shrugged with a smile "I did tell you I have temper" she laughed. "And I really would prefer not to talk about Andrew, or how he happened to end up in the Infirmary, unconscious" she laughed as her car pulled up to the lake. "I do feel bad about the way I end things with the boys I date. But they always end in an extraordinary way. I'm not proud of the way things ended with the boys. But they don't hate me, but they don't fancy me either."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 4:34 pm

Spencer nodded. "I'm not sure the temper came up, but, look, I can at least understand, depending on what they did to you first. I just...I like you, and I'm just hoping you're not a psycho, honestly," Spencer said and laughed a little. They were almost at the lake. "The lake's to the right."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 5:30 pm

Addie laughed and parked her car, and then she shut off the engine. "I'm not psycho, the boys I dated were pretty much the psycho ones" she responded. "But lookie" she laughed "Were at the lake now!"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 5:39 pm

Spencer grinned and got out of the car. "Alright, I'll go get the boat, you just stay here and wait." He said and jogged over to where his boat was held. He paid the man who took care of it, and Spencer got in it and drove over to her. It was large- more like a very small cruise than a boat. "Don't ask how I can drive this thing," he said. "Volturnus knack." He docked it so she could get on.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 6:49 pm

Addie nodded as Spencer got out of her car. She opened her door and got out, just grabbing her car keys and not her purse. She headed towards her trunk and unlocked it, grabbing her bag with her bathing suit and a change of clothes, flip flops and a towel. She then turned, watching Spencer grab the boat and drive it over to her. She watched him dock it and she walked over, and began to get on the boat. "Isn't it hard to drive a boat? I heard that they're difficult" She added trying to not fall in the heels she was wearing to get onto the boat.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 6:54 pm

"Yeah, but I was given lessons, and I'm a legacy of Volturnus, so it's a natural feeling, like driving a car." Spencer looked at her. "The bathroom is downstairs. Once you're changed, meet me over at the back of the boat." He smiled and went to the other bathroom, and changed. He had clothes on the boat- he was now in swimming trunks. Spencer went above and went to the back of the boat, where a table was set up. He poured them both iced tea and got them leftover chocolate cake. He cut some slices.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 7:06 pm

Addie nodded and got onto the boat and headed towards the bathroom. She changed into her pink bikni with easy, and then put on a white lace cover up dress over her suit. She put on the white flip flops, threw her other clothes into the bag, and then left the bag into the bathroom and headed back up to the top of the boat to join Spencer. "I'm all ready" she laughed. "Oh! Tea, I love tea.." She then paused, and gave Spencer a stern look "That was not a english stereotype, I swear." Then she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 7:16 pm

Spencer laughed at her English comment. "Here, have a glass. And help yourself to a slice of cake," he said. "Whether or not you say you're full, you know that everyone's always up for cake." Spencer poured her a glass and gave her a slice of cake. He took a sip of his tea. "What's your favorite type of cake?" he asked, going to the edge of the boat and looking out in the distance. "By the way, I put this baby on self-pilot. Don't question how it works, it just does." He laughed. "I could stop the boat and we could go swimming, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 10:19 pm

Addie smiled as he set the tea and cake in front of her. "Chocolate actually" she said taking a very large bite. She sipped her tea, and gobbled her cake down. She wiped her face with a napkin and smiled again "Are we not supposed to swim after we eat? Does it not cause cramps or something like that?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 11:05 pm

"You're worried about some cramps? Dude, I'm the legacy of Volturnus, don't you ever be afraid of water when you are around me." He laughed. "You're a faster eater. It impresses me. My little brother was a fast eater, but then my father disciplined him, and now he's like the slowest eater ever." Spencer finished his tea and put his cup down. "That's enough eating for tonight," he said and laughed. "Are you up to swim now?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 11:25 pm

Addie laughed and then slowly took off her cover up. She slipped off her shoes, and then walked over to the edge of the boat. It rocked with her weight, but she tried hard to lean over and dip her toes in. Within seconds, Addie lost her balance, she tried to readjust herself, but with no prevail she slipped and fell into the cold water below.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 08, 2017 11:39 pm

Spencer immediately launched himself over the edge. He landed in the water with a splash, and laughed. "Are you alright?" he asked, and moved closer to her. "You don't look bad in a bikini," he said and winked with a little laugh. He took her hand. "Can I show you something?" he asked. "My sister and I, we...we have this place we go to. We basically have our own underwater cave type of thing. I know you couldn't be in it due to you not having water power, but still."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 12:46 am

"You don't look bad in swim trunks either" she laughed and winked at him. She had readjusted herself from her rough fall into the water. But she was still fine and swimming well enough to keep her blonde head above water. "Show me something?" She asked widening her eyes. "I'm not really that well at holding my breath under water..." she said quietly. "Are you able to do anything about that?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 10:42 am

Spencer laughed at her comment about him in swimming trunks. "Thanks," he said, and then thought about her question. "I'm not really sure. I don't completely know my limits yet. We can try and see what happens." Spencer put his arm around her waist and pulled her in tighter than he probably should've. "Rea-" he was interrupted by the sound of his phone constantly going off on the boat. Spencer groaned and went back on the boat, and dried off a little before grabbing his phone. "My dad keeps texting me. He's home, apparently."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 11:43 am

Addie blushed when Spencer pulled her close, she was smiling though, it was nice. And she jumped a bit when the phone was ringing on the boat. She followed Spencer out of the water and covered herself with her towel, her teeth chattering. She was kind of disappointed about getting out of the water, she was curious about the cave he was talking about. "Does this mean you have to leave?" She asked trying her hardest not to sound sad, but it still came out that way.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 11:54 am

"Uh, yeah, I think so. Well, maybe not, Gordon, my butler, did say he was postponing the family dinner until tomorrow. Regardless, if he's texting me like this, I better see what he wants. I'd offer for you to go with me, but I'm not sure if my dad would take lightly to me bringing a girl I've only known for a few hours home." Spencer went over to her and kissed her forehead. "I'll, uh, see you tomorrow? Maybe we could go to that cave tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 12:02 pm

Addie looked down, she really was starting to have feelings for this boy. But, it's crazy for her to develop feelings so fast. At the same time, she felt that maybe, just maybe he was feeling the same way towards her too. She gave Spencer a half smile, trying her hardest not to feel hurt that he had to leave. "It sounds like a plan" Addie responded "We should probably head back then." She dried off her body, and then took the towel to her hair. She slipped on her shoes and her cover up. "I will be right back" she kissed Spencer on the cheek quickly, as a "be right back" kiss and ran downstairs to grab her bag and then as if she never left where she was standing she came back up. "Okay" she said in a heavy breath "Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 12:09 pm

Spencer touched his cheek where she kissed him, feeling a little hot. He shook of the feeling and started driving towards the shore, his instincts taking over. He docked the boat and looked back at her. "I had a really good time tonight. Let's meet here around noon tomorrow?" he asked, getting off of the boat. He greeted the boat guy, who mumbled something inappropriate back. Before Spencer really knew what he was doing, he turned around and kissed her. He quickly stopped. "Oh, sorry, I don't know what got into me..." he said and blushed.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 12:18 pm

"Noon sounds perfect" Addie responded, another half smile towards Spencer. She followed him off of the boat, and over to where he greeted the boat guy. Her purple eyes just staring at all the little movements Spencer did. Then, Spencer swooped in and kissed her. Addie straightened, her eyes got wide with surprise. Then Spencer pulled back, and she watched him blush. "Surrrrrre you didn't know" she laughed sarcastically. She then planted a kiss right back to him on his lips and pulled away "I had a great time today" she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 12:29 pm

Spencer was surprised by her kissing him back. He enjoyed it when it lasted. "I did too. I really did. Goodbye, Addie." He stepped away from her and started walking away, before turning back. "Oh, shit, you drove me here. Could you drive me home?" he said and laughed. "I mean, I could walk, but I'm a bit too lazy to do that anyway. I always run in the morning, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 09, 2017 1:47 pm

She waved at him "Nah I can drive you home." Addie pulled out her keys and unlocked her car and started heading over to it. She was happy she got to spend a tad bit more time with him before he had to go and deal with whatever family thing he had to do. She walked over to her yellow bug, opened the door and was about to hop in. Awaiting for Spencer to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Addison and Spencer (private)   Addison and Spencer (private) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Addison and Spencer (private)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next