Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cousins (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Cousins (private) Empty
PostSubject: Cousins (private)   Cousins (private) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 10:09 pm

AJ was going to his room after training. He felt worn out, and wanted to just shower and get a cold drink. He was very sweaty and he felt like he was going to pass out. He had been worked hard today- luckily, hew was progressively getting better. AJ stopped by the cafeteria to get a bottle of water, which he didn't like drinking but dealt with it due to his thirst. He started walking back to his room, when he noticed his cousin, Ashlynn. He waved, panting.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Kasi
Kasi

Cousins (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cousins (private)   Cousins (private) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 13, 2017 10:15 pm

Ashlynn was sitting in one of the lounge chairs, writing in her small notebook. She was on a small writers block with her poetry. She was biting her pen, thinking. Then she was Aj coming towards her and waving and she smiled. "Hey cuz, where have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Cousins (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cousins (private)   Cousins (private) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 14, 2017 1:57 am

AJ smiled. "Where have I been? Where have you been?" he asked, turning around the question. "We need to catch up, when you have time, I have to tell you about Thorn and Ari."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

Cousins (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cousins (private)   Cousins (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 12:04 pm

Ashlynn put her notebook down in her lap, and closed it. She motioned for Aj to sit in the empty chair next to her. "I have all the time in the world" she said "Does it look like I'm really that busy?" She said with a laugh. "What happened with those crazy kids anyways?" Ashlynn asked curiously, sometimes when Ashlynn talked she sounded like a 70 year old grandpa. It was sort of embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

Cousins (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cousins (private)   Cousins (private) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 8:05 pm

"Nah, you look...un-busy." AJ sat by his cousin. "Those crazy kids? Thanks, Grandma." He smiled. "They're out at a dance right now, back at high school, together."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
Kasi

Cousins (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cousins (private)   Cousins (private) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 2:08 am

Ashlynn raised her eyebrows and leaned forward a bit. "Interesting. To be honest I hope it goes well for them. Ari could use some happiness, maybe Thorn could bring that to her. Do you think it could be going well?" Ashlynn asked curiously, she truely cared for her cousins and she wanted the best for them. Ashlynn wanted the best for everyone really, she was just that kind of person.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cousins (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cousins (private)   Cousins (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cousins (private)
Page 1 of 1