Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

House of Memories (P)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swaffles
Swaffles

House of Memories (P) Empty
PostSubject: House of Memories (P)   House of Memories (P) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 8:33 pm

House of Memories (P) Tumblr10

Michael was still getting adjusted to this new life. It was so different from his life at home. Everything was much more hazardous, and honestly it was surprised to him that he hadn't died for a second time yet, serious they needed tighter rules and restrictions on this place. He understood that they couldn’t truly die but that didn’t mean he didn’t mind getting speared to death by some idiot.

He huffed in agitation. God why did this have to happen to him of all people? He notched the bow as he prepared to shoot. Why was he the one who ended up dead, when it was his flipping sister who started the fire and almost got them all killed? He couldn’t forgive her for this, at least not anytime soon, because of her he wouldn’t get a chance to be a better dad to his own son that his dad was to him or his sister.

She was apologetic about it, well, as apologetic as she could be given her deteriorated mental state. Being his Valkyrie and all, she had one job, and she blew it by being stupid. Sure it might sound a little harsh, but how would you feel if your sibling killed you before you even got the chance to live life? Not flipping good.  

He let the arrow go, watching as it zipped through the air. Striking the direct centre of the target. A frown on his face, he didn’t even registered his accomplishment, already notching another arrow and releasing it upon another target. Striking it right dead in the centre just like the last one.

He wondered how Nathan was doing. If Angelica was actually taking care of him properly, he wouldn’t trust it, he could take some solace in the fact that their father was still around to ensure that Nathan was well taken cared of, and from the brief conversations he exchanged with his sister on the occasions that she visited him, the two appeared to be doing better since his death. Although his father was still vacant, even more so than he had been when his mother had left them.

Speaking of his mother, he wasn’t very happy with her at this moment either. Maybe if she hadn’t been so selfish and hadn’t abandon them things would have been different. His sister wouldn’t be a psychopath and his father wouldn’t have been a neglectful parent and poor excuse for a man.

He let go of another arrow, striking his target once more. Going for his fourth one in a row, he straightened his position and set himself up. His fingers drumming against the strings in anticipation as he prepared to let the arrow hit its mark.

He needed to figure out a way to get back to them. To fix all of this. He needed too, he couldn’t stay here and twiddle his thumbs and pretend that he hadn’t left behind a broken family. Maybe these other demi-gods didn’t have anything left in life to return to, but he did, and he was determined to return one day. He didn’t know how, he didn’t even know if it was possible, but that didn’t mean he couldn’t try.

He inhale slightly,his fingers slowly losing their grip, as his eyes locked onto the red dot at the centre of the target.

Last edited by Swaffles on Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: House of Memories (P)   House of Memories (P) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 11:00 pm

House of Memories (P) Tumblr_o7qebamLSx1ugseiro6_250
Just when Michael was about to let go of his arrow, the loud son of Aegir walked in. He was shirtless, wearing only his battle skirt that he picked up on the shopping floor in Hotel Valhalla. Blue tribal paint decorated his face and chest.

"Greetings!" He thundered, raising his hand to greet all of his fellow hall mates. Griorgair's green eyes scanned the room until his eyes fell on one man in particular. With a smirk on his face, the 1000 year old einherji thudded his way over to the darker skinned warrior and gave his ass a slap. "Y'know," He whispered in his ear. "There's nothing like the feel of a harpoon in your hand. Perhaps, if you're lucky, I'll show you sometime, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: House of Memories (P)   House of Memories (P) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2017 11:56 pm

He was so focused on the target he hadn’t notice the ginger walk into the room, despite his rather boisterous greeting to the general occupants of the training area. He only became aware of his presence when he felt a hand swat his ass, causing him to jolt in response and almost release his arrow, luckily he had enough control not to initially relinquish his hold. He was utterly confused for a moment until he heard a deep voice whispering to him.

Yeah no. He knew the implications behind those words and he definitely wasn’t in the mood nor was he interested. Turning his head towards the man, he gave him an irritated look, clearly showing that he was not impressed by his male posturing. Although he inwardly paused when he took in the presence of the other man completely. Because Odin dammit he was hot, and not just regular hot, really hot. That didn’t excuse him though, well it did a little, but he was going to stand his ground.

“Uh, yeah no thanks.” He managed to muster, lowering the bow in his grasp, his expression becoming less harsh, although a frown still remained on his face.  “I think I’ll stick to archery.” Forcing, yes forcing because his eyes were literally glued stuck looking at the other man’s chest which was uncomfortable bare right now. “But thanks for the offer, maybe you should make the same offer to one of your fan-girls,” He could tell that this guy had a long line of women and men fawning over him, though unfortunately for ginger he wasn’t going to be one of them.

“Mine stepping back, don’t want me to miss my next shot do you?”
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: House of Memories (P)   House of Memories (P) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 12:26 am

Griorgair couldn't help chuckle at his response. "By Frigga's Wedding Ring, you are an interesting one. I have seen you around, son of Sol." He smiled cockily at him. He folded his arms over his chest with a raised eyebrow.

"Fan girls? What are those?" Poor Griorgair wasn't caught up with the times. "I am assuming the ones that fall all over me? There are a number of those, but none as," He looked at his ass, then back up at the side of his face. "Equip as you are." The Scotsmen took a step back and grinned more. "What is your name? Marco? Melanin? Mark?"
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: House of Memories (P)   House of Memories (P) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 12:56 am

Micheal release the arrow, watching in delight as it made it’s mark despite the rather loud and attractive distraction behind him. Lowering his bow, he turned, purposely staring the other directly in the eye as he raised his chin. “So I’ve been told,” He admitted. “I’m not one to conform or relent.” He purposely stressed the last bit.

The fact that the other man actually knew who he was, or at the very least his lineage, was somewhat surprising but rather expected. Now that he thought about it, he had seen this man before a couple of times as well. He supposed he was too caught up in his own little world to really notice him and take note likes he was doing now. “I’m not even going to bother to ask how you know who my mother is,”

When the man seemed briefly confused about his fangirl comment, he opened to elaborate, but stopped when ginger started putting two and two together. “Well aren’t you modest.” He said rolling his eyes and drawing another arrow from his Quiver. He coughed and pulled at his collar, when the man made the comment about his arse, and wasn’t ignorant at the way the other stared, just tried to ignore it. “And charming…”He added, clearing his throat.

Twirling the arrow in his head, he eyed the other man with a suspicious look. “Tsk Tsk, if you found me as interesting as you claimed you would have known my name.” He gripped, a gloating expression on his facial feature. “It Micheal. Pretty basic. Pretty forgettable.”

“What about you ginger?” He crossed his arms over his chest as he stared up at the much taller male. “I gave you my name, only fair that you give me your’s”
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: House of Memories (P)   House of Memories (P) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 1:21 am

"Not relenting makes it that more fun." Which Griorgair was certainly having. "Nice shot, but you could work on your accuracy more."

"Aye, I know because I was there when they announced your parentage at the Feast of the Slain." Griorgair answered. "We all saw who your mother was, Sun Kissed Einherji." Griorgair smiled glancing around the room at their other hall mates that were practicing. thankfully, this was a "No To The Death" training area.

"Charming I am, modest, not so much. I have been called out on pacing the hallways naked. I see no problem with it, but apparently others blush and avert their eyes from me." He reached over his shoulder for his harpoon and spun it in his hands.  

"Michael? Like the arc angel, I see. Makes sense." He smirked. "I'm Griorgair of the Macintosh clan. Back in the day, I was known as Griorgair the Strong."
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: House of Memories (P)   House of Memories (P) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 10:41 am

The dark haired male huffed at the ginger demi-god. “Well if you’re such an expert why don’t you try, hmm?” He challenged, shooting the other man a look. He was a rather confident bloke wasn’t he?

“That makes sense,” He thought, when the other man explained how he knew who his mother was. He had completely forgotten about that feast, he was pretty sure he was too busy freaking out during the entire thing to really understand what was going on. Which was understandable because he had just freaking died and was reborn as an immortal pawn for Odin’s army for Ragnarok. He felt his face heat up a little bit, and he bit down gently on his lower lip at the man’s little nickname for home. “I still find this entire situation confusing and weird,” He said, looking away from Grior, thankful that he was just dark enough that the blush on his face wasn’t visible. At least not yet.

“Sarcasm dude,”  Micheal pointed out, realizing that the other man hadn’t taken his comment about him being modest as sarcastic. “Yeah because nobody wants to see uh…” He paused and winced as he thought about how he would phrase this. “Well.. most people would prefer if you keep your… uh equip hidden.” He informed, dammit did his face feel so warm right now? “I’m assuming you’ve been here for a while… well in modern day it’s inappropriate for you to just walk around naked.”

Oh. Real Smooth. He coughed and straight his posture. He fell right into that one didn’t he?  “Trust me, i’m no angel.” He claimed biting down slightly harder on his lower lip.

“Griorgair?” He repeated, sure that he hadn’t said it properly, it was such an odd name. He hadn’t ever heard it before, but given the man’s accent he could guess that it was Scottish. “You say that as if you’re an old man.” He mused. “Well Griorgair the strong, care to demonstrate your prowess?”
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: House of Memories (P)   House of Memories (P) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 11:40 am

Griorgiar shrugged. "I will not. Maybe later on when I feel like showing off." He snorted cockily again and gave the man a nudge. "You are quiet good as I stated, just need more practice."

"It takes a while to get used to, but once you get into the swing of things, it all works out." Griorgiar clapped a hand on his shoulder. "The years feel like weeks in here after the first one hundred years or so." He stated with a smile.

The son of Aegir snorted. "They should have something to inspire to, yes?" Griorgair chuckled, slapping Micheal's back.

"No angle? I don't believe it."

"I've been around for 1000 years now." He wide his harpoon in his hand before throwing it at the target Micheal was shooing at before. It went through the target, then pinned it against the wall. "Ah! See? Prowess."
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: House of Memories (P)   House of Memories (P) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 12:04 pm

[left]

Michael eyed the taller man for a moment, unsure of what his game was. “I suppose you are right.” He admitted, stumbling forward slightly when the man nudged him because Odin’s beard he was strong as hell. Forcing himself not to rub his arm in response because he refused to look weak in front of the red-head. “I’m just hoping I won’t actually need to use this in a real life situation anytime soon, well except whenever I need to defend myself someone starts a fight in the dining hall.”

“A hundred years?” He gawked, how long has this guy been here precisely? He couldn’t imagine ever wanted to live for that long. His eyes were slightly wide as he tried to find some sort of joking expression in the others face, when he found none he couldn’t help the feeling of despair welling up inside of him. Was he really going to be trapped here for that long?

He snorted in response to the man’s comment. “I know, shocker isn’t it? I might not look like it but i’m pretty strong.” Well probably no where near as strong, as his friend here, but definitely stronger than your typical human being.

1000 years?” He choked. “How are you still sane?” Maybe he was making assumptions, because for all he knew this guy could be psycho, but he didn’t look like he lost any sanity over the years. “How can you stand to live here so long?”

His jaw lowered, and his body went slightly slack when Grior threw the harpoon through the target. Quickly recomposed himself, he huffed. “Uh… whatever, I bet alot of people here could do that…. Maybe” he whispered the last part. “No wondered they call you Griorgair the strong” He accidentally said out loud. Unknowingly letting out some admiration.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: House of Memories (P)   House of Memories (P) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 15, 2017 11:05 pm

"Oh, are you referring to Doom's Day? I hear that's coming quickly, but we're not ready. We have a lot of to still prep for." Griorgair poked at red haired chin with the tip of his harpoon.

Griorgiar nodded his head. "Aye, maybe two centuries give or take. Perhaps ten." He couldn't remember precisely where he stopped counting the years. Maybe after that one plague that wiped out a third of Europe.

"Strong, huh? We'll have to test that theory out later."

"Well, there's a lot of things to do here. There's Whitewater rafting, a shopping mall, endless dueling and food."
Grior answered. "There's a lot of things to do here."

"Mhm." Griorgair said proudly. He grabbed his ass again. "And you're maybe see later how well I am throw things." He whispered in his ear before going to grab his harpoon from the wall.

Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: House of Memories (P)   House of Memories (P) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 12:38 am

“Yeah that’s really reassuring,” he said sarcastically. “Just what I wanted to hear.” The fact that this Doom’s day thing was supposedly imminent and they were very unequipped for it did little for his enthusiasm or moral. “Maybe you shouldn’t be using your harpoon for something like that?” He suggested, watching with slight discomfort when the man used the rather sharp device to cut off some chin hair. “Like seriously dude, you could maim yourself.”

“Yeah well you know… I’m kinda busy with trying to settle in so we might not be able to test out how strong I am.” Plus he readily didn’t want to know what method they would even used to do so. Silently eyeing the man’s form, he wouldn’t be surprised if he could break his bones without even trying. Scratching the back of his head awkwardly he let out a somewhat anxious laugh.

When Grior started to list off all the things that they could do, he still couldn’t help but feel that after a thousand years all those things would get boring rather quickly. “Yeah but doesn’t all of that get boring after a while?: He’d imagine that things like that would gradually lose it’s luster after the hundredth time of participating in them. Then again the Hotel seemed to keep up fairly well with the development of the Human world, so things we’re always changing, so maybe it wasn’t as bad as he thought.

When Grior grabbed his ass again and whispered his into his ear once more, Michael couldn’t help but flush despite his better judgement, though he did manage to send the ginger an annoyed look as he went to collect his other Harpoon. “Ok dude, we seriously need to talk about his ass grabbing thing,” he asserted, licking his lips, as he watched Grior retrieve the Harpoon from the wall. “There’s a good touch and a bad touch. Ass grabbing is classified as bad touch.”

“Like, it’s kind of impolite to do stuff like that without permission from the person you're doing it to or if the person you’re doing to is someone you're not uh…” He wondered how he should term it, while Grior seemed relatively caught up it was obvious he wouldn’t know more modern terms/use them often. “ You shouldn’t do it to people you're not courting or wooing.” Courting, yeah, he believed that was the right term. It at the least sounded old timey enough he guessed.
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: House of Memories (P)   House of Memories (P) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 12:09 pm

Grior shrugged. "I have been using this weapon for centuries. If anyone know how to use this thing, it's me. It's like another arm." He turned it and pointed the tip to Michael's chest. "Please, if I do die, I'll just come back to life. That's the good thing about being dead." He grinned, turning the spearhead right side up.

"You'll get the hang of living her. Aye, I remember when I sailed my first boat across the ocean. I-- wait. That felt natural. Never you mind that example." The son of Aegir shook his head and cracked his knuckles.

"Get bored? No. There's 540 floors with 540 doors into the different worlds. There's nothing boring about that. Plus, if you do become bored, training to the death is always fun. So is having many sexual affairs."

After Grior grabbed his spear from the wall, he walked back toward Michael. "Hm, I see." He scratched his chin. "But if someone has a nice ass, am I supposed to admire from afar, Son of Sol?" He asked, then stood in front of Michael, looking down at him. "So, are you suggesting that I should court you? Well, if you insist!" Grior touched the side of Michael's face.
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: House of Memories (P)   House of Memories (P) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 9:12 pm

“Woah,” Michael said in response to the red-head pointing his harpoon at him, raising his move the tip away from his chest, he gave the taller man a rather unamused look. “ You might not care, but I do, and I don’t feel like dying again anytime soon.” He asserted, Prior pointed the spear head upwards Michael huffed and crossed his arms. “That’s besides the point. Doesn’t it like, hurt?”

Biting down gently on his lower lip. He supposed the other Demi-god had a point, there was so much to do here that it would be impossible to do it all in even one millennia, given that the hotel updated with the times as well that only further stretched the seemingly endless array of things they could probably do here. “Sexual affairs?” He raised a brow. “So you sleep around then? Good to note.” That just meant that he would have to be even a little more guarded around this guy, he was definitely not going to be added to his list of conquests and flings. “Yeah i’m more of a one person kinda of guy, not into whoring myself out.”

Michael visibly took a step back when Grior came back. “Preferably… yes?” He was pretty sure that’s what most normal people would do anyway.

He wasn’t going to lie, he was slightly intimidated by Grior, and felt somewhat uncomfortable with him staring him down like he was prey. Blinking in response to what the man said, he didn’t even register that he had placed a hand the side of his face. “Wait- no that’s not how this…” He sputtered, feeling the blood rush to his face, his lighter shaded ears reddening slightly in response.

He couldn’t even bring himself to move away from the ginger. “ I-I wasn’t asking you to court me dude.” He tried to explain.” I was just saying that you should only get handsy with your lover, not some random stranger you just met!”
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: House of Memories (P)   House of Memories (P) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 10:50 pm

"Aye, it used to, son of Sol, but not anymore! Everyone gets used to it after awhile so they're no need to fear. How many times have you died so far? I know a couple with you entering mock battle a few times with you being here for two months." Grior snorted, scratching his freshly shaven chest.

Grior raised an eyebrow. "I don't just have sex with anyone. They have to be of a certain...build and physique. I like uniqueness like yourself." The Scotsman stated. "Whoring myself out is false and I'd watch your mouth if I were you, Sunkiss." The son of Aegir's tone tightened.

"So you want to be my lover now? Very well!" He took his hand from his face. "I will court you as best I can. Where would you like to do, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: House of Memories (P)   House of Memories (P) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 16, 2017 11:48 pm

“I’ve only died like twice….” Mostly because he avoided the high risk zones like the plague and he was quick to turn on the flame powers whenever it look like someone was going to challenge him to a fight. It was enough to deter most people at the very least. “What about you big guy? How many times has someone taken you out?” He inquired. “How badly did you repay them for it” He thought, grimacing slightly.

He winced at the tightness of the other’s voice, looks like he might have crossed the line abit. “Yeah sorry, just…” he paused, unsure of himself. “You seem like the type to sleep with someone and leave them for someone fresher and more attractive.” He admitted, rubbing the back of his head. “Sorta like the gods… Just forget about that whore comment I take it back.”

“Woah, woah buddy,” Michael said gripping the other’s arm before he could completely pull away. “T-that isn’t… I mean not say that you aren’t…” He stammered, feeling that he wasn’t getting anywhere like this. “ We literally just met and you want to court me?” He finally managed to force out. “Like are you serious dude?”
Back to top Go down
Gay Admin
Gay Admin

PostSubject: Re: House of Memories (P)   House of Memories (P) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 11:22 am

Grior raised his eyebrows. "Twice? That's impressive, Sunkiss." He nodded his head approvingly. "As for me? A few hundred times. After a while, you learn to stay alive as long as possible. One time I took an axe in the head for losing a card game." He chuckled at the thought of it.

"...I do like sex, but I usually f*ck with the same person a few times depending on the sex." Grior's face remained like steel. "But I did have relationships that did not work out after a few centuries." He looked at his harpoon and sighed. "But I have forgiven you."

The son of Aegir shook his head. "No, no. If this is what you want, then I will give it to you. In a week, I will take you on my Viking longship and we will sail." Grior looked him over. "It will be worth it, yes? Yes."

Back to top Go down
Swaffles
Swaffles

PostSubject: Re: House of Memories (P)   House of Memories (P) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 11:57 am

He nodded absentmindedly as the other man regaled him about the amount of times he had died and the time he took an axe to the face over a card game. Which, to him at least, sound rather ridiculous. Then again, people around here seem tend to be less caring of killing each other considering that death wasn’t permanent whilsts they were inside Vahalla. Which beg the question… “What happens if we died outside of Vahalla?” He inquired curiously. He wasn’t sure if they would get the chance to be brought back to life if they died in any realm beyond this one.

“Oh,” Micheal said, after Grior went into a little bit more detail about his past relationships. “What happen? Did you get bored of each other?” He wondered. Was it even possible to be with someone for centuries?

Michael was very flustered with this entire situation. Yet he had to admit, Grior determination was rather impressive. He didn’t even bother to protest anymore, more than likely he would only make matters worse by trying to explain himself. So,rather reluctantly, he relented. “Alright then. In a week it is” He didn’t know what he was getting himself into.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Memories (P)   House of Memories (P) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Memories (P)
Page 1 of 1