Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanna race?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigerli
Tigerli

Wanna race? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 2:43 pm

I huffed angrily and turned to leave, ignoring my complaining teamates. I stormed off to the showers, fighting back the tears of frustration that threatened to escape.

OOC: Topic change to the quest?
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2017 2:44 pm

//Sure, what was the quest again..? Sorry, short memory
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:08 pm

Edwin was trying to get his axe out of a tree, which he had thrown there and now it was stuck. "Djævel jeg vil skære ned dette træ!" he threatened to cut down the tree. The forest was filled with trees thicker than this one but it was still stuck. Edwin gave up and sat down, leaning down on the tree.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:13 pm

"Well, hello there, princess. Got any trouble? Do you need someone to help you?"I mocked as I noticed the familiar mop of brown hair. Since the demigod responsible for sword training was sick, we had a free day from training today and I had decided to take a stroll in the forest, maybe swim a bit in the lake. What I was not expecting was meeting my new friend here. Not that it was a rare occurrence, we happened to coincidentally meet all the time apparently.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:25 pm

"Now I'm 100% sure you're following me." he said and stood up to try and get the axe out from there the last time. Edwin placed his other leg on the tree and started pulling the axe. "Gosh why did I have to throw so had." he cursed. He jerked the axe out and threw it on the ground. Young man turned around to face the girl.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:30 pm

"As if you could ever have the power to throw it hard enough"I laughed as I picked up his battle axe, turning it over in my hands to check its balance and stability. "Seems nice. Custom made or just a generic one?"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:34 pm

Edwin usually felt uncomfortable when someone was touching his daggers or the axe, but not this time. "You could say custom." he scratched his neck, a body language sign of 'I'm nervous or anxious'.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:37 pm

"It's really beautiful. And you seem to be taking great care of it. You know, when you're not throwing it on poor trees"I smirked and handed it back to him. "We gotta train together sometime. I so have to kick your butt"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:39 pm

"It's a throwing axe Thea, it's made for throwing it on poor trees. he laughed. He took the axe and placed it on his shoulder. "Now, since your practice is over I guess." he challenged her.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:40 pm

"Oh really? Trying to catch me off guard or something, pretty boy?"I raised and eyebrow and drew out my xiphos. "Bring it on, sweetheart. You ain't beating me"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:41 pm

Edwin wasn't really sure how he would fight against a sword with a throwing axe without bashing someone's brains out so he threw it on the ground, which probably just made him look cocky. He was going to rely on wrestling or dodging.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 12:43 pm

"Tsk tsk tsk. That ain't fair. You're making it too easy"I laughed as I placed my xiphos on the ground as well. "Better now. It'd be no fun if it ended so quickly"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 1:06 pm

"That suits me the best. Ladies first." Edwin teased her to attack him taking a stance.

//wow such great roleplaying I am imPRESSED plz clap for me yes thank u thank u
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 1:08 pm

"Exactly why I've been waiting for you to attack all this time"I smirked and, tired of the chatting, lunged forward with a quick succession of punches and kicks.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 1:12 pm

Edwin admitted that Thea was really strong and fast. He was also glad that this was hand-to-hand combat, since he was much better in it than any other type of combat. He dodged most of the attacks but received a nice clean punch in the shoulder. Edwin was just going to have to drain her from energy by dodging.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 1:15 pm

I quickly stepped back and took a second to catch my breath and observe my opponent. "Nice, nice. Quick reflexes, good to know. You're good. But I'm always better"I added quickly and started throwing punches again, this time also attempting to throw him off balance and on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 1:17 pm

Edwin found himself tracing his steps backwards. This time dodging was more difficult, since he didn't see where he was going. He took the chance and grabbed her from the waist, attempting to push her down and tackling her legs.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 2:00 pm

I yelped and tried to dodge, punching him accidentally in the eye in the process. Damn, that's gottta hurt a lot. "Sorry, did not really mean to do that. Or maybe I did, dunno"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 2:04 pm

Edwin let a silent "ow" and let her go. "Well that's gonna leave me a mark." he tried to play it off cool. "You win, I loose." Edwin said, knowing it would probably satisfy Thea.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 2:13 pm

"Knew it!"I grinned triumphantly and fist bumped the air. "Be proud of your battle scars, my friend. They were made by me, the greatest daughter of Momus of all time!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 2:16 pm

"Good for you, great, uhuh." he said and stopped holding his eye. It still was kind of unreal to him that she had no powers. "So, what are we going to do now." he asked, picking up his axe.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 2:22 pm

"Dunno, what do you want? I have the whole day free so I'll grace you with my wonderful presence"I giggled and picked up my xiphos, putting it back in my bag.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 2:26 pm

"I don't know, that's why I asked you." he said impatiently. "Maybe go to the lake? Don't really feel like going far away.." he said.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 2:34 pm

"Sure thing. What, the poor baby is too tired to walk far?" I mocked him jokingly and started walking towards the lake. "Come on, it's not that much walking, even you can do it"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 2:38 pm

"Stop mocking me." he said following her to the lake. "I hope the water's cold, it's refreshing and also could do something to this eye." Edwin sighed grinding his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanna race?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Forest-
Jump to: