Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wanna race?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigerli
Tigerli

Wanna race? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 2:46 pm

"Can't, you big baby, you're just tempting me"I shrugged as we reached the lake, quickly discarding my clothes and jumping in. "Don't be afraid, it's not too cold, jump in!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 2:53 pm

Edwin took off his shirt and rolled his jeans. He went by the water and cupped his hands. "Sometimes I wish I could heal or stuff." Edwin admitted, since he thought healing is much more useful than attacking. A good offence is based on good defense.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 2:59 pm

"Nah, never."I shook my head and dove underwater for a few seconds. "I mean, it can be cool. Hehe, cool. Nevermind. But yeah, it's nice but you can't really rely on it on a time of need."
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 3:05 pm

Edwin looked at the horizon and squinted his eyes. "Pretty view." he said and went inside the cool water. "Yeah but when you're dead offense is usually not that needed.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 3:12 pm

"Yeah, but when you're dead you can't heal either"I replied and splashed him in the face. "Come on, chill a little, have some fun"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 3:17 pm

Edwin closed his eyes and splashed back. He let out a genuine laugh, unlike the previous sarcastic ones. "Don't splash me or I'll drown someone." he threatened her.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 3:19 pm

"Riiiiight, as if you could ever hurt poor little old me"I said with a pout and splashed him again.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 3:23 pm

"Fine then." Edwin opened his arms and embraced the splash. He came a little closer to her. "I just noticed, your eyes are green, kinda like mine." he studied them and tilted his head.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 3:26 pm

"Yeah, mine, yours and about half of the rest of the camp's"I chuckled swam away quickly, laughing as I went. "Catch me if you can!"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 3:34 pm

"I think most of the campers have brown eyes." he was lost in thought. "Nope, I'm not catching you." he said and stood there, crossing his arms. He dived and came back up.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 3:59 pm

"But but but, Eddie! You're ruining it!" I whined with a pout and swam back towards him.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 4:00 pm

"I know, that's the point of my existence." he bit his lip and squinted his eyes. "But what are you going to do about it?"
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 4:07 pm

I frowned in thought. "Dunno. Splash you in the face?"I suggested, following up by doing exactly that.Great, congrats on being five.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2017 5:02 pm

Edwin ran away to the shore and showed her his tongue. He was soaking wet, his shirt only thing dry from all of his clothes. His eyes were observing the trees. They were not high nor low, and the ground was stinging his feet. Edwin dared to come closer to the water and looked at his mirror image. "Kind of like Narcissus." he laughed.
He never thought he was ugly nor pretty. He thought he was average looking. He liked his eyes and smile but hated his nose and freckles which came out in the summer.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 12:15 am

I followed him out a few minutes later, starting to get really cold and unwilling to get sick. Again. This time, I was the one observing him and watching from a distance. Such a weird boy. But good weird, I think. "Knew it! You're indeed a pretty boy!"I laughed at his comments as I dried my hair with my shirt. "Come on, let's go back and get some dry clothes, I wouldn't wanna freeze to death here"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 5:11 am

"Stop calling me that." he asked her and stood up. He pulled his shirt on and rolled the sleeves. "I agree, not really the death I want." Edwin picked his axe and was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 6:37 am

"And what would be the death you want?"I asked witg a smirk, playfully shoving him away. "Just so I know"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 7:48 am

"I don't know, probably just die when I'm sleeping." he ran his fingers through his hair. When was the last time I even combed my hair?
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 8:14 am

"Aw, now that's too boring."I rolled my eyes and grinned. "I wanna die in a fight with a monster after taking a whole nest out and then die from my open wounds. Like Superman in Batman V Superman, kinda. That was super cool"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 8:17 am

"Yeah, until you really get to the situation." he said what was obvious. "Let's just go." Edwin tried hurrying Thea up.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 8:24 am

"Nah, not really. I mean, of course, the goal is to stay alive. But if I am to die, I want it to be that way."I laughed and ran forward. "I'm going down in a blaze of glory, take me now but know the truth. I'm going down in a blaze of glory, Lord I never drew first but I drew first blood, I'm the devil's son, call me young gun"
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 8:33 am

"The heck is that, Bon Jovi?" he followed her. He was never really a fan but, oh well.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 8:50 am

"Only one of the best songs ever and one of my favorites"I frowned and shook my head in feign disappointment. "Race you back!"I screamed as I took off, laughing as I ran away.
Back to top Go down
Mitsu
Mitsu

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 8:53 am

"Wait, that's cheating!" he whispered and ran trying to catch her. He felt the cold winter wind blow his face while he was running.
Back to top Go down
Tigerli
Tigerli

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2017 8:54 am

OOC: Time skip?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna race?   Wanna race? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanna race?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Related Legends Reborn :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Forest-
Jump to: