Related Legends Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Related Legends Reborn

A multi-mythology site, based off of the books by Rick Riordan. Credit to Sienna for the header and who's online picture.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You can't take a hint (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason
Administrator
Mason

You can't take a hint (private) Empty
PostSubject: You can't take a hint (private)   You can't take a hint (private) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 3:56 pm

Noah was in the cabin courtyard in the afternoon, with HIRL (Highly Intelligent Robotic Life). He was wearing a CHB shirt and jeans. Noah was using his mind to project the data he had been working on. He was entering variables left and right, trying to figure out how to program his next project, a small flying robotic bee that sent messages quickly, quicker than Hirl could. Noah was focused deeply on this, and had at least ten physics and mechanics textbooks from the library next to him. He unluckily figured out that, as always, he knew more than the textbooks.
Back to top Go down
https://relatedlegendsreborn.forumotion.com
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: You can't take a hint (private)   You can't take a hint (private) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 5:20 pm

Avery had just gotten to camp, after being gone for a week. Her grandparents had been visiting, and since they didn't know about the whole demi-god thing, she had to go play granddaughter for them. She was wearing a pair of shorts, a blue shirt, and her hair was pulled back into a long braid with smaller strands hanging in her face. She was lugging a huge backpack of her summer homework on her back, and had a duffle bag of clothes in one hand, and a pillow in the other. She was about 20 steps from her cabin when she heard a tearing sound, then a split second later she felt her back become 100x's lighter than it had been before.
"Damn-it!" She yelled, dropping her duffle bag, so she could start picking up her many heavy textbooks and notebooks, plus her probably now broken computer..
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: You can't take a hint (private)   You can't take a hint (private) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 5:31 pm

Noah's attention was turned to a girl who apparently dropped all her stuff. He went over, shutting off his computer-mind, and helped her pick some things up. Of course, too heavy for him, he picked up a few textbooks and fell back. "Ooops," he said. "Sorry, not the best for this job. Oh hey, your laptop is destroyed. I can fix that, if you want." he said, looking up at her. "I'm Noah."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: You can't take a hint (private)   You can't take a hint (private) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 5:41 pm

"Avery. And thanks anyway." She smiled, catching the books that fell again. "You could really fix it?" She asked, interested.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: You can't take a hint (private)   You can't take a hint (private) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 5:46 pm

"Yeah, of course. Actually, I only give it a minute or two to find the problem and solve it." Noah picked it up, examining it. "Easy fix." He closed his eyes, put his hand on the laptop, and suddenly, it was back together and fully functional.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: You can't take a hint (private)   You can't take a hint (private) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 5:52 pm

"Woah. Cool, wish I could that." Avery smiled, "Thanks!" She smiled again, picking up the last of her books.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: You can't take a hint (private)   You can't take a hint (private) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 7:06 pm

Noah nodded. "Anytime. Nice to meet you, Avery. Who's your god parent?"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: You can't take a hint (private)   You can't take a hint (private) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 7:12 pm

"Daughter of Athena. Who's your god parent?" Avery asked.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: You can't take a hint (private)   You can't take a hint (private) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 7:29 pm

"Hermes, hence the technological advantage I was born with."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: You can't take a hint (private)   You can't take a hint (private) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 7:34 pm

"I can tell." She smiled, "How long have you been here? I've been here forever, I pretty much know everyone, I'm surprised I've never met you."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: You can't take a hint (private)   You can't take a hint (private) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 7:41 pm

"A few years. I'm usually not noticeable. I'm kind of a nerd," Noah said.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: You can't take a hint (private)   You can't take a hint (private) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 8:05 pm

"Well, now I feel bad." Avery said, frowning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: You can't take a hint (private)   You can't take a hint (private) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 8:30 pm

''Why do you feel bad?"
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: You can't take a hint (private)   You can't take a hint (private) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 8:36 pm

Avery smirked, "That I never noticed you."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: You can't take a hint (private)   You can't take a hint (private) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 9:31 pm

"It's fine. I usually skip meals at the mess hall and work on my research. My robot here, Hirl, usually fetches food for me."
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: You can't take a hint (private)   You can't take a hint (private) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 10:04 pm

"That's really cool." Avery said, "And I thought I was smart."
Back to top Go down
Mason
Administrator
Mason

PostSubject: Re: You can't take a hint (private)   You can't take a hint (private) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 10:11 pm

Noah smiled. "I'm sure you are smart. Anywho, I'm going back to my work." He started to walk away, thinking about his next equation.
Back to top Go down
Frankie
Frankie

PostSubject: Re: You can't take a hint (private)   You can't take a hint (private) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2017 11:30 pm

"Ok. Bye." She said, half smiling. Weird kid. She picked up her stuff and headed into her cabin to unpack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You can't take a hint (private)   You can't take a hint (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You can't take a hint (private)
Page 1 of 1